Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Sobic Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sobic Microfinance Bank (12234 Views)

Salary Scale Of A Loan Officer At Sobic Microfinance Bank / Sobic Microfinance Vacancies / Sobic And Co Mfi, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Killermamba:

Before nko
Na gbege the guy enter o. HBP go one kill the guy.

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by thatsleepboy1: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
JTCHI:
okay.
open another thread for this.
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Bakom: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
I work in sobic nd company as credit officer. Feel free to ask me anything about the company

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by adekay26(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
RUN RUN AND RUN. ITS BETTER TO LOOK FOR JOB ELSEWHERE

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by SQLmastar(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by tolsee(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Apply for the oyasync program. You will likely get hired within 1 month. Good starting pay too.
Adekunle1665:
Good evening, please what should I expect from sobic microfinance bank interview and I need more information about the company on their salary scale and how they treat their staff. Thanks
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by confirmedniggae: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bakom:
I work in sobic nd company as credit officer. Feel free to ask me anything about the company

Do you people have loan app
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by JTCHI: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

You're not in a banking industry. You're just another hustler on the street. Since there is a target, does it mean it's commission based?

Is likely but am not sure.
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by JTCHI: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

open another thread for this.

I did that in "career" thread...
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Dre183(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
JTCHI:
Pls freinds I need this info ...

I have got a job to work as a marketer in one bank institution as proposed. Do you think it will be nice.The man who gave me the link asked me to apply for IT staff which I did.

He said if it's marketing I should say not interested, but based on the current happening I need a guide to move on for cash though it is a contract with daily targets.

Pls, I need your opinion to be guided on how marketing job works, and how one can make it as a marketer in the banking institution.

Am about to complete the process.

Moderator plsssss

The most useless Job.

U will blame yourself if u accept the offer.

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Alaganature(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
crowther15:
Personally, I will like to share my little experience with them. An agent helped me to apply for the role of Account Officer (Accountant), I got a link for an online test, after which I received a zoom link for an interview. Till-date, I'm yet to hear from them. From my own little research on them, is like the bank doesn't treat her employee very well. Since you don't have anything you're doing, for now, take the job and be planning for the future. You can learn skills during the process.
NB: I was in Ibadan when I had my interview with them.

Nice idea bro..and where in ibadan precisely cos I'm also at ibadan
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by crowther15(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Alaganature:

Nice idea bro..and where in ibadan precisely cos I'm also at ibadan
I got connected to the guy (Agent) online. Everything was done online.
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
do u like garri n ground nut
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Alaganature(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
crowther15:

I got connected to the guy (Agent) online. Everything was done online.

How trustworthy was the agent.. cos am in polyibadan finalists. but I need a good job before leaving school.
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by yemi1504: 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Adekunle1665:
Good evening, please what should I expect from sobic microfinance bank interview and I need more information about the company on their salary scale and how they treat their staff. Thanks

I worked there. Trust me, they don't treat their staff ever well, all they know is have you brought in groups of people for loans and when we are collecting our loans back, it must be complete. My 2 cents.
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by yemi1504: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ojey1234:
oga they aren't a good organization to work with, you will regret working with them.

gbam

Exactly, many who worked with them will tell you the same thing just like yours truly. Just imagine a company denying you salary after quitting the job based on "useless" protocols, that happened to me. If a company is instituting useless protocols to pay their staff salaries when they leave their organization, you can just imagine how such company treats their staff regularly. My 2 cents.
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by yemi1504: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2021
EzeNri:
Nairaland is something else. How do they know all these things?

Trust me, some of us have worked with them and it was an highly unpalatable working experience.
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by kabanayol9(m): 12:03am On Apr 24, 2021
tolsee:
Apply for the oyasync program. You will likely get hired within 1 month. Good starting pay too.
How do go about this man? Thank you.
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Iykecollins(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2021
But there are side hustles that you can even do with your smart phone that can pay you more than that salary. I wish I had known earlier what I know nah, you can whatsapp me for infos
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by aikyg(m): 1:13am On Apr 24, 2021
Bakerdav:
online? Or written test in there office

Do you really want to take interview advice from someone who cannot spell "their"?
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Lifestone(m): 1:15am On Apr 24, 2021
yemi1504:

I worked there. Trust me, they don't treat their staff ever well, all they know is have you brought in groups of people for loans and when we are collecting our loans back, it must be complete. My 2 cents.
You are a bitter ex-staff and I am not suppressed you got kicked out or maybe you left just before you are to be kicked out.
How do you want an institution not to set target for staff and hold them accountable for the target. You apparently want to be paid salary without caring if the institution is doing well or not. People like you and some others above are the reason why so many businesses failed.
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Lifestone(m): 1:18am On Apr 24, 2021
yemi1504:

Trust me, some of us have worked with them and it was an highly unpalatable working experience.
You became an ex because you couldn't perform. You want salary without working. I know people like you
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by yemi1504: 1:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Lifestone:

You became an ex because you couldn't perform. You want salary without working. I know people like you

Lol, ignore button! Whatever rocks your boat bro! But so many people who had my kind of experience can never be wrong. I rest my case.

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by yemi1504: 1:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Lifestone:

You are a bitter ex-staff and I am not suppressed you got kicked out or maybe you left just before you are to be kicked out.
How do you want an institution not to set target for staff and hold them accountable for the target. You apparently want to be paid salary without caring if the institution is doing well or not. People like you and some others above are the reason why so many businesses failed.

Target is setting useless protocols to pay the salaries you owe quitting workers? Or is target also the company deducting out of your salary to pay for loans, you know nothing about? Please, go and sleep bro, you are clearly drunk, acting in your emotions (which I don't like responding too) and probably had too much to drink. Goodnight.

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Ojey1234: 3:33am On Apr 24, 2021
Oga, no come here dey post your bank details say you need help, no one will answer you oo

Gbam

Sobic Microfinance bank (showers of blessings Group of company) as them talk

showersofblessings111@gmai.com
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Dre183(m): 4:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Lifestone:

Sharap dere... So all of Dem want salary without Working. I guess u came here to defend the so called bank.

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by AdaAwka1: 4:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Adekunle1665:

I WENT FOR THE INTERVIEW AND AM SUCCESSFUL, I WAS GIVEN A GUARANTOO FORM TO SUBMIT NEXT WEEK. MY QUESTION NOW IS THAT WHAT NEXT AFTER SUBMITTING THE GURANTOO FORM AND WHEN ARE THEY LIKELY TO GET BACK TO ME AFTER SUBMITTING THE GURANTOO FORM

Pls wat is GURANTOO FORM and why are you typing in cap letters all thru?

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Pious101: 4:51am On Apr 24, 2021
Iykecollins:
But there are side hustles that you can even do with your smart phone that can pay you more than that salary. I wish I had known earlier what I know nah, you can whatsapp me for infos
why not share here for the benefit of others
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Map1(m): 5:24am On Apr 24, 2021
JTCHI:
Pls freinds I need this info ...

I have got a job to work as a marketer in one bank institution as proposed. Do you think it will be nice.The man who gave me the link asked me to apply for IT staff which I did.

He said if it's marketing I should say not interested, but based on the current happening I need a guide to move on for cash though it is a contract with daily targets.

Pls, I need your opinion to be guided on how marketing job works, and how one can make it as a marketer in the banking institution.

Am about to complete the process.

Moderator plsssss
Are you a female or a male?if you are a male and you are ready to work as marketer I will advise you not to try it but if you are a female be ready to play along sexualy

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Shukushaka: 5:34am On Apr 24, 2021
You heard it here first. You'll be employed. Thank me later and get ready to give thanks.
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by onatisi(m): 5:34am On Apr 24, 2021
adekay26:
RUN RUN AND RUN. ITS BETTER TO LOOK FOR JOB ELSEWHERE
The million dollars question is , where are the jobs elsewhere?
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Lifestone(m): 6:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Dre183:

Sharap dere... So all of Dem want salary without Working. I guess u came here to defend the so called bank.
You people hates the truth
Youth of today are simply lazy

5 Tips To Boost Confidence At A Job Interview / United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Recruitment / Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News.