Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor (3115 Views)

Chengdu F-7NI: Nigeria's Fastest Fighter Jet / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by Habeyy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
even Russia and China no fit make am
grin
You suppose no reply them
Abeg bro
Let's be enjoying the foolery
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by mejai(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Flight Captain zoharariel is needed here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by superjab247: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:

I am aware of the space craft that's current heading outside our solar planet.

Only asking question about this Jet

And what does American producing beef got to do with this? undecided
It's a good thing that u are aware about the space craft that's about to cross our solar system on an exploration mission,that shows that the only thing that limit a human being is all in his head,the USA has so many prominent blacks working in NASA they didn't kill and chase away every non American expatriate rather they worked with them and accommodated them unlike a certain undeveloped and nepotistic West African nation that a hates a certain race with passion and it's tribe members are doing everything in their powers to make sure the nation goes down and collapse in chaos due to their ancient,outdated and physco beliefs the painful thing is that that tribe had refused to accept realities and change most of its barbaric and unacceptable customs about cattle rearing and cohabitation with others in peace,this nation is current in chaos and a state of confusion due to the nepotistic hatred inclined pattern of government that sees qualified and educated candidates from the southern parts of the country or those from the Igbo extraction unable to rule of government the country but while the northern part clings unto power the country had dwindled significantly due to the nepotistic government pattern by the ruling northern elites.

American wouldn't had gone far if they hated other race and deemed them inferior to settle among them.
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by helinues: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
superjab247:

It's a good thing that u are aware about the space craft that's about to cross our solar system on an exploration mission,that shows that the only thing that limit a human being is all in his head,the USA has so many prominent blacks working in NASA they didn't kill and chase away every non American expatriate rather they worked with them and accommodated them unlike a certain undeveloped and nepotistic West African nation that a hates a certain race with passion and it's tribe members are doing everything in their powers to make sure the nation goes down and collapse in chaos due to their ancient,outdated and physco beliefs the painful thing is that that tribe had refused to accept realities and change most of its barbaric and unacceptable customs about cattle rearing and cohabitation with others in peace,this nation is current in chaos and a state of confusion due to the nepotistic hatred inclined pattern of government that sees qualified and educated candidates from the southern parts of the country or those from the Igbo extraction unable to rule of government the country but while the northern part clings unto power the country had dwindled significantly due to the nepotistic government pattern by the ruling northern elites.

American wouldn't had gone far if they hated other race and deemed them inferior to settle among them.

So let me ask you, did hatred in Nigeria start from this regime?
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by unanonso(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
superjab247:

The American has an expedition for that,infact their is a robotic spaceship that's currently about to cross out of our galaxy it's was launched in 1982 and it's would cross our present galaxy that comprises of our solar system in just a few years.

Do u know that the Americans produces much more beef than Nigeria yet u don't hear noise about cattle and herdsmen unlike a certain country that refused to progress and develop after gaining independence in Oct 1960 and their illiterate rulers mostly from a certain tribe urges an illiterate cattle rearing tribe of the country to kill everybody over cattle and yet this country isn't even ranked among the top ten beef producing nations in the world and had become one of the most dangerous places to live on earth!!!!

The spacecrafts are called voyager 1&2 they both entered interstellar space and not intergalactic space. They were launched in 1977.

From where they are now, it will take them almost 80 thousand years to get to the nearest star to our own.
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by superjab247: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:

So let me ask you, did hatred in Nigeria start from this regime?
(Long and lenghthy reply)
U mentioned that u are aware of the voyager space galacial exploration embarked upon by the USA,that's shows at least u aren't dull as most Nigerians are and atleast u must at least be learned to know about these important developments hence I would ask these honest questions and I want u to sit back and comprehend it during Ur spare time but before that I would tell u a brief story.

I was once a die hard and pro buhari supporter in 2015,I campaigned vividly for buhari back then in 2015 both online and offline telling people buhari would be a better choice on Facebook, then I can't remember the various heated chats and conversations I engaged in trying to convince people to give buhari a chance and vote for him,I personally voted for buhari and I never liked Jonathan policy,not because I am from the SE but for one reason, JONATHAN WAS BLATANTLY CORRUPT AND CLUELESS in handling Nigeria sensitive issues back then and I expected a change that would put Nigeria in the good light,I am not a tribalist or neither a blind political fan, but an intellectual am not an extremist or rather a religion fanatic I believe in constructive critism and fair politics not minding if who is involved is either my brother or a foreigner

Buhari completely failed and dashed all Nigerians hope in him to pieces on assuming power,there is no way u can deny it,it's glaring and boldly written,some misguided blind political supporters term those that are pointing out the failure in the govt as wailers PDP and ipod,not knowing that they are indirectly deceiving themselves,I remember when I travelled to the US in 2012,one thing I discovered and concluded was when I arrived back in naija was that,no matter how rich u are as a black man,the whites would always look down on you as inferior why? because they see Africans as inferior it's just that due to the bad government we have in Africa that make so many young Africans trying to cross into Europe to get a better life and I can't blame them though how can I be walking about in the streets of America and be proud of it when your country is in shambles and wreckage no matter what u are just a refugee and that's the truth including all those idiots that loot Nigeria money and run away to the US thinking everything is good for them they are just refugees and common rich black thief I
that's how the Americans view you,our african leaders think life is all about driving big cars and living in big mansions and trowing up big parties but one thing is certain
NO PLACE LIKE HOME WHEN U FAIL TO PUT YOUR HOME IN ORDER OUTSIDERS WOULD LAUGH AT YOU NO MATTER YOUR ACHIEVEMENT IN LIFE
Europeans would start to respect Africa the moment we sit up and start doing the right thing especially starting from our leaders and that's a fact

Isn't this regime ought to do something about changing the precarious issues Nigeria found itself instead,Nigeria had become a shadow of itself and this buhari govt is steering Nigeria into the pathway on destruction with its die hard self imploding policies and infact Jonathan govt is now sense as gold compared to buhari isn't that painful enough?
All the promises buhari promised Nigeria if he had kept to 40% of the promises,do u think Nigeria would be so embittered and ethnically and politically divided as it is now?
Now I want u to answer these questions

1)Do you in the depth of your heart think that if Nigeria continues along this path we find ourselves Somalia wouldn't be paradise compared to Nigeria?
2)do you think that the rate at which buhari government is turning a blind eye to alarming corruption and and it's die hard stance on supporting nepotic and segregating policies would do Nigeria any good in the long run?
3)do think that the tribalist policy of buhari is a good thing to happen to Nigeria,despite regions screaming marginalisation buhari keep turning a blind eye,do u think that's a good thing to happen to Nigeria as it aspires to be a great country on the long run?
4)do u think that the current administration had done well in it's no 1 role which is protection of life and property?
6)do u think it's a good thing that Nigeria can't equip it's govt hospitals with with Mordern amenities isn't it shameful that our president and leaders still go abroad for treatment and send their children school abroad while they thinks it's is an achievement and are proud of it,isn't it shameful enough!!!!
5) the way this govt handles the issue fulani bandits with kidglooves do u think Saudi Arabia,Kuwait Qatar and the UAE and other developed Arabic nations we see today would allow such in their country,do u think that Dubai where most wealthy Nigerians run to,if an Arabic thief is caught there do u think the govt would pamper him because is is a Muslim and let him go free?in the developed Arabic countries u can't here of terrorism bomb blasts and insurgent groups running and making the country insecure,they wouldn't allow that to happen,do u think these Arab nations that accepted western education and working closely with the western powers which resulted to their developed states are fools? look at Doha,Dubai,Kuwait city all these regions,if Arabic bandits where allowed to operate in these countries how do u think these nations would be today,Nigeria is playing a very dangerous game along ethnic/religious lines that is bound to back fire.

If only the people rise up and tell their govt the truth to the face,our country Nigeria would be one of the most peaceful and developed nations in the world and we can achieve so many things the USA and other great nation are achieving but with our current political leaders and their narrow and selfish mentality,Nigeria is collapsing deeply into the sea of anarchy,poverty,bloody religious wars and hate, tribalism, unemployment, insecurity and a general state of lawlessness.

Let's not be brainwashed blind political fans let's tell the govt the bitter truth to their face and that might make them to sit up when they see that even their supporters are telling them their best isn't good enough

thank you
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by Jamesbally: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
superjab247:

If Igbos are given a chance we can manufacture a jet as advanced like the f-22 it's just the illiterates cattle tribe that's pulling us backward cool

You can't even manufacture comon mottor, na plane Una wan manufactur? grin grin

That INNOSON MOTORS na fake, Substandard and CHINA made moving Coffin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by superjab247: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
emae009:

Guy propaganda or whatever aside... The Raptor will smoke the Su-57 (still in testing, no real life combat experience) and the J-20 out of the sky.
"Once the Raptors are in the air, the only safe place is on the ground"
Guy there is no where safe from the raptor killer ammunitions,even aso rock and under the ground no safe grin grin
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by superjab247: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jamesbally:

You can't even manufacture comon mottor, na plane Una wan manufactur? grin grin

That INNOSON MOTORS na fake, Substandard and CHINA made moving Coffin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you for your tribalistic comment u are doing well cool
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by Rugaria: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
emae009:

Guy propaganda or whatever aside... The Raptor will smoke the Su-57 (still in testing, no real life combat experience) and the J-20 out of the sky.
Step away from the propoganda bro,
Russian military technology is solid and cheap!
Don't let hollywood fool you..
Russia has the best Air Defence System, the best ICBMs, some of the most rugged tanks and missiles the world has known... All cheap!
Even in small arms, the over maligned AK 47, with all it's well documented problems was until recently the most rugged gun that can be used both in the winter and summer, Sahara and antarctica, without rust or jamming, once the necessary cleaning measures are done.. Their hand held anti aircraft missile launchers are extremely dangerous..
I don't want to go into their missile programs.. Game changers!
Most of the capabilities of the su-57 are still unknown, but be rest assured that it will be loaded and rugged as usual.
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by DaMayor1: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
"Gen. Igor Konashenkov, a Russian Defense Ministry spokesman, went as far as to say that "all the illusions of amateurs about the existence of 'invisible' jets will face a disappointing reality," referring to the US's fifth generation stealth aircraft, the F-22 and F-35."

https://www.businessinsider.com/what-would-happen-us-strike-russia-targets-syria-2016-10?international=true&r=US&IR=T

Could be propaganda, but we wouldn't know until it's put to the test. Good luck to the pilot!
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by emae009(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rugaria:

Step away from the propoganda bro,
Russian military technology is solid and cheap!
Don't let hollywood fool you..
Russia has the best Air Defence System, the best ICBMs, some of the most rugged tanks and missiles the world has known... All cheap!
Even in small arms, the over maligned AK 47, with all it's well documented problems was until recently the most rugged gun that can be used both in the winter and summer, Sahara and antarctica, without rust or jamming, once the necessary cleaning measures are done.. Their hand held anti aircraft missile launchers are extremely dangerous..
I don't want to go into their missile programs.. Game changers!
Most of the capabilities of the su-57 are still unknown, but be rest assured that it will be loaded and rugged as usual.

Dude you're going through a long story. F-22 is unrivaled in Air superiority. Once it gets the HUD in its latest upgrade even the F-35 won't be a match for it any more.
You're the one listening to propaganda. Bar the Ak-47 that's ruggedity tested, the S-400 has never shot any SAM in real combat. Israel successfully destroyed the S-200 and the S-300 was also destroyed in Armenian war. That's real life combat. On paper those two are good SAM systems that should be able to create Anti-Access Airspace.
Real life scenario is very different from paper capabilities.
Russia needs their ICBM to travel all the way to America, America doesn't need that. Most of its ICBM in silos has been disarmed and refitted into SLBM and some are in Europe. So Russia needs its ICBM to be better.
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by thundafire: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
chrisblack:
1. It will never be sold to another country.
2. That would be the financial end of Nigeria as a country
Nigeria will get this plane in 120years time,wen it will be phase out and another with a better technology is brought
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by thundafire: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
superjab247:

(Long and lenghthy reply)
U mentioned that u are aware of the voyager space galacial exploration embarked upon by the USA,that's shows at least u aren't dull as most Nigerians are and atleast u must at least be learned to know about these important developments hence I would ask these honest questions and I want u to sit back and comprehend it during Ur spare time but before that I would tell u a brief story.

I was once a die hard and pro buhari supporter in 2015,I campaigned vividly for buhari back then in 2015 both online and offline telling people buhari would be a better choice on Facebook, then I can't remember the various heated chats and conversations I engaged in trying to convince people to give buhari a chance and vote for him,I personally voted for buhari and I never liked Jonathan policy,not because I am from the SE but for one reason, JONATHAN WAS BLATANTLY CORRUPT AND CLUELESS in handling Nigeria sensitive issues back then and I expected a change that would put Nigeria in the good light,I am not a tribalist or neither a blind political fan, but an intellectual am not an extremist or rather a religion fanatic I believe in constructive critism and fair politics not minding if who is involved is either my brother or a foreigner

Buhari completely failed and dashed all Nigerians hope in him to pieces on assuming power,there is no way u can deny it,it's glaring and boldly written,some misguided blind political supporters term those that are pointing out the failure in the govt as wailers PDP and ipod,not knowing that they are indirectly deceiving themselves,I remember when I travelled to the US in 2012,one thing I discovered and concluded was when I arrived back in naija was that,no matter how rich u are as a black man,the whites would always look down on you as inferior why? because they see Africans as inferior it's just that due to the bad government we have in Africa that make so many young Africans trying to cross into Europe to get a better life and I can't blame them though how can I be walking about in the streets of America and be proud of it when your country is in shambles and wreckage no matter what u are just a refugee and that's the truth including all those idiots that loot Nigeria money and run away to the US thinking everything is good for them they are just refugees and common rich black thief I
that's how the Americans view you,our african leaders think life is all about driving big cars and living in big mansions and trowing up big parties but one thing is certain
NO PLACE LIKE HOME WHEN U FAIL TO PUT YOUR HOME IN ORDER OUTSIDERS WOULD LAUGH AT YOU NO MATTER YOUR ACHIEVEMENT IN LIFE
Europeans would start to respect Africa the moment we sit up and start doing the right thing especially starting from our leaders and that's a fact

Isn't this regime ought to do something about changing the precarious issues Nigeria found itself instead,Nigeria had become a shadow of itself and this buhari govt is steering Nigeria into the pathway on destruction with its die hard self imploding policies and infact Jonathan govt is now sense as gold compared to buhari isn't that painful enough?
All the promises buhari promised Nigeria if he had kept to 40% of the promises,do u think Nigeria would be so embittered and ethnically and politically divided as it is now?
Now I want u to answer these questions

1)Do you in the depth of your heart think that if Nigeria continues along this path we find ourselves Somalia wouldn't be paradise compared to Nigeria?
2)do you think that the rate at which buhari government is turning a blind eye to alarming corruption and and it's die hard stance on supporting nepotic and segregating policies would do Nigeria any good in the long run?
3)do think that the tribalist policy of buhari is a good thing to happen to Nigeria,despite regions screaming marginalisation buhari keep turning a blind eye,do u think that's a good thing to happen to Nigeria as it aspires to be a great country on the long run?
4)do u think that the current administration had done well in it's no 1 role which is protection of life and property?
6)do u think it's a good thing that Nigeria can't equip it's govt hospitals with with Mordern amenities isn't it shameful that our president and leaders still go abroad for treatment and send their children school abroad while they thinks it's is an achievement and are proud of it,isn't it shameful enough!!!!
5) the way this govt handles the issue fulani bandits with kidglooves do u think Saudi Arabia,Kuwait Qatar and the UAE and other developed Arabic nations we see today would allow such in their country,do u think that Dubai where most wealthy Nigerians run to,if an Arabic thief is caught there do u think the govt would pamper him because is is a Muslim and let him go free?in the developed Arabic countries u can't here of terrorism bomb blasts and insurgent groups running and making the country insecure,they wouldn't allow that to happen,do u think these Arab nations that accepted western education and working closely with the western powers which resulted to their developed states are fools? look at Doha,Dubai,Kuwait city all these regions,if Arabic bandits where allowed to operate in these countries how do u think these nations would be today,Nigeria is playing a very dangerous game along ethnic/religious lines that is bound to back fire.

If only the people rise up and tell their govt the truth to the face,our country Nigeria would be one of the most peaceful and developed nations in the world and we can achieve so many things the USA and other great nation are achieving but with our current political leaders and their narrow and selfish mentality,Nigeria is collapsing deeply into the sea of anarchy,poverty,bloody religious wars and hate, tribalism, unemployment, insecurity and a general state of lawlessness.

Let's not be brainwashed blind political fans let's tell the govt the bitter truth to their face and that might make them to sit up when they see that even their supporters are telling them their best isn't good enough

thank you
best write up,I have read for a long time
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by Susu888(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abegi!

Su 57 is the world's most advanced multi role fighter jet.

Nigerians nd overhyping of American products as if na their papa help build am.

Go nd educate yourselfs nd stop bringing us biased nd trashy reviews. (f-22 king of the skies )

Don't quote me abeg if you're the usual brainwashed American hype man.
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by sulasa07(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
emae009:

What about jf-17 thunder made by Chinese/Pak?
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by emae009(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
sulasa07:

What about jf-17 thunder made by Chinese/Pak?

JF-17 can't even be in the discussion. Any of those 3 will blow it from miles away
Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by superjab247: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Susu888:
Abegi!

Su 57 is the world's most advanced multi role fighter jet.

Nigerians nd overhyping of American products as if na their papa help build am.

Go nd educate yourselfs nd stop bringing us biased nd trashy reviews. (f-22 king of the skies )

Don't quote me abeg if you're the usual brainwashed American hype man.
Su-57 better than f-22 grin grin grin

Oga na u nor dey well informed
F-22 beat the Su-57 hands down although they are all stealth aircrafts but the f-22 pack a stronger punch with better radars and electronics even the F-18 can give the su-57 a run for its money how much more the more advanced f-22 raptor.

Russia just dey overhype their abilities the f-22 will smoke out the su-57
Fact

1 Like

Re: Details About USA Most Advanced Fighter Jet The F-22 Raptor by chrisblack: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2021
thundafire:
Nigeria will get this plane in 120years time,wen it will be phase out and another with a better technology is brought
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death / Outrage As Buhari Steps On Coat Of Arms / See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.