Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Twitter User Accuses PDP Publicity Secretary, Ologbodiyan Of Owing Him Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Accuses PDP Publicity Secretary, Ologbodiyan Of Owing Him Money (265 Views)

Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government / Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Accuses PDP Publicity Secretary, Ologbodiyan Of Owing Him Money by blamingthedevil: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2021
A Twitter user named Feddiis, has accused the National Publicity Secretary of the People’s Democratic Party Kola Ologbodiyan of owing him the sum of N80,000 and ignoring his phone calls and messages.

This is following revelations of fraud by a popular PDP influencer, Nimrod Henry Obodozie, who has deactivated his Twitter account (@GhenhisKhan), over accusations of duping a widow off the money raised for her son’s brain tumor surgery.

Narrating his ordeal in a Twitter post on Monday, Feddiis said: “I have been wanting to speak about this since. My first encounter with him (Nimrod), was to supply dog feed and noodles waste. First deal went smoothly, second deal was around March 2020 for 22k that I am yet to get till date. We did other dog deals that also went smoothly.

“But sometime around December 2020.
I shared images of some Rottweiler puppies and he asked me to come deliver 2 to NPS of @OfficialPDPNig Mr Kola. I met him the next day and went to Mr Kola’s house to deliver 2 puppies, a male and female Rottweiler puppy for 180k.

“Mr Kola gave 100k cash which was short of 2k and said I’ll get the balance the next day but I didn’t. His wife reached out to me to get chicken mince for them which I did and still didn’t get my balance. Since then, I have pleaded with 3 of them via text but all in vain.

Nimrod knows all my struggles but has since been making vague promises. My most disappointment is that a whole national publicity secretary of @OfficialPDPNig will refuse to pay me common 80k and ignore my calls and messages. His wife too won’t pick nor reply me till date.

“Twitter lifestyle na cruise.
He was acting like he’ll help me with fraudulent @DoctorEmto but now I’m seeing stories of them belonging to same cult,” he said.

https://tekenah.com/twitter-user-accuses-pdp-publicity-secretary-ologbodiyan-of-owing-him-money/

Re: Twitter User Accuses PDP Publicity Secretary, Ologbodiyan Of Owing Him Money by muykem: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2021
They have not seen any good money to share since they finished obaseki largerness. Just wait till Atiku launch his 2023 presidential bid.
Re: Twitter User Accuses PDP Publicity Secretary, Ologbodiyan Of Owing Him Money by johnmartus(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2021
That's pdp for you they live with people taxpayer money they don't have other side job.This bastard will never stop rubbish Tinubu name instead to go his home and knee down and get the cash.
Re: Twitter User Accuses PDP Publicity Secretary, Ologbodiyan Of Owing Him Money by blamingthedevil: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2021
johnmartus:
That's pdp for you they live with people taxpayer money they don't have other side job.This bastard will never stop rubbish Tinubu name instead to go his home and knee down and get the cash.

(1) (Reply)

Jaafar Jaafar ‘goes Into Hiding’ After Security Threats / Reconciliation Is A Process - Kashamu's Associates / Must We Stop Praying For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.