Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola (28897 Views)

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by IpobAntidote: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
chrisblack:
tell your ustadz to stop fingering girls as small as 3yrs old

You must be talking about your pastorprenual Daddy GO and priests that are well known all over the world for molesting young boys. Sure you were molested too as a child, that's the only possible reason for your high level of stupidity.
Dumb ass idiot.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

This explanation you are giving me...don’t u think your brothers that kill people everyday, strap bomb in their underwear, in the name of Allah should hear it...

A few months ago a Muslim still beheaded a guy becos he claimed he insulted his prophet... and u Muslims were supporting him...

The punishment of blasphemy is death.
that's why you see no single Muslim that is against it.

We don't abuse anybody's God/prophet neither we want our own to be abused.(watch out on Sunday threads if you can see any Muslim insulting any Christian, like you do on Friday.)

Let you hear one day, one #Muslim insults #Jesus (A.s) and see how Muslims will support his death sentence.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

grin

Cultural law ko, cultural judgement ni.
You have to separate culture from religion. So you'll expect me a Muslim to swear with Ogun or Christians to take oath with it?

Most Cultural law if not all is meant for traditional worshipers. I'm Yoruba doesn't mean I have to do away with my religion. In hereafter, God won't ask about my tribe but my religion.

I think your missing the point cultural laws are not for traditional
It’s like saying yoruba language is for traditional worshippers

Or prostration is for traditional worshippers
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

Muslims need mosque more than Christians need church??

This guy.. u are funny in a very annoying way...

U people that can stay in your house and pray your five prayer whenever you like..

U don’t go to vigil, u don’t go for praise, u know say u need mosque more... I guess to teach people how to hate Christians and kill them becos they believe in Jesus

Yes Muslims prays 5 times a day

while the maximum times you can pray is 2 (morning and night),
otherwise only on Sundays.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by advanceDNA: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

The punishment of blasphemy is death.
that's why you see no single Muslim that is against it.

We don't abuse anybody's God/prophet neither we want our own to be abused.(watch out on Sunday threads if you can see any Muslim insulting any Christian, like you do on Friday.)

Let you hear one day, one #Muslim insults #Jesus (A.s) and see how Muslims will support his death sentence.

Who said the punishment is death??
Mohammed??
Allah?
You people are just intolerant...u don’t want people to question your religion.. so u label any opinion that is against your control doctrine as blasphemy..

Your prophet is a human being...insulting him is not blasphemy....blasphemy is speaking against God...still let the merciful God fight for himself....

But u people are just too bloodthirsty
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by advanceDNA: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

What are u saying.. why do u dialogue like u have amnesia??
I did ddnt ask you about your prayer modalities... I’m tackling you for saying u need mosque more than Christians need church.

So how do You Muslims need mosque more than Christians need church that go to church during the week, on Saturday, sunday, night vigil, special programmers etc...
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by MrMaestro: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Clearly this thread was posted by an Igbo looking to sow division and many Yorubas fell for it! Why people continue to respond to this thread is beyond me. STOP RESPONDING.

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

Who said the punishment is death??
Mohammed??
Allah?
You people are just intolerant...u don’t want people to question your religion.. so u label any opinion that is against your control doctrine as blasphemy..

Your prophet is a human being...insulting him is not blasphemy....blasphemy is speaking against God...still let the merciful God fight for himself....

But u people are just too bloodthirsty

The only punishment of those who wage war against #ALLAH and His #MESSENGER and strive to make mischief in the land is that they should be murdered, or crucified, or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned. This shall he a disgrace for them in this world, and in the Hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement. Except those who repent before you overpower them; so know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
—  Qur'an , [ Quran 5:33–34 ]

note ; "Allah and his Massenger"

Jesus Christ called the Holy Spirit "Spirit of Truth" (John 14:17; 15:26; 16:13) and warned us, "All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; BUT the BLASPHEMYAGAINST the HOLY SPIRIT shall not be FORGIVEN unto MEN" (Matthew 12:31).

Jesus is also a human being but
if someone try to insult him we will apply either verse from the Bible or from the Qur'an to judge him.

What ever is in the Qur'an is in the Bible only application DIFFERS.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by advanceDNA: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

The only punishment of those who wage war against #ALLAH and His #MESSENGER and strive to make mischief in the land is that they should be murdered, or crucified, or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned. This shall he a disgrace for them in this world, and in the Hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement. Except those who repent before you overpower them; so know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
—  Qur'an , [ Quran 5:33–34 ]

note ; "Allah and his Massenger"

Jesus Christ called the Holy Spirit "Spirit of Truth" (John 14:17; 15:26; 16:13) and warned us, "All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; BUT the BLASPHEMYAGAINST the HOLY SPIRIT shall not be FORGIVEN unto MEN" (Matthew 12:31).

Jesus is also a human being but
if someone try to insult him we will apply either verse from the Bible or from the Qur'an to judge him.

What ever is in the Qur'an is in the Bible only application DIFFERS.

U see why I say u people just look for a reason to kill....look how desperate you are.. quoting a book that you don’t believe in... using what you called lies to justify your prophet..

U lies even include claiming mohammed is the holyspirit just becos u want to justify his importance and killing in his name.

mohammed is a man, that had sex like every other man and killed people that ddnt want his religion..there’s nothing sacred and holy about that....
he’s not the Holy Spirit...calling him the holyspirit is blasphemy... and my God forgive you.. u better thank God we don’t kill people for blasphemy. So I pray for your soul...

if u truly love and believe in Jesus like u claim, u won’t go into the Bible u don’t believe to pick one part of it to justify your prophet and your Islamic doctrine of beheading and killing your fellow man...

I mean....U Muslims are too desperate ...how can u say the Bible is not authentic, yet you go into it and pick verses to justify your actions...isn’t that irritating...

Your prophet has no one that prophesied of his coming.. he is a self claimed messenger that claimed he saw and angel....and that’s not an insult becos that’s what he his

I spit......
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by lagosrd: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
smallsmall:

There was a post by the Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Organisation (MACBAN), where they abused this same Ishaq Akintola of embezzling the MONEY they gave him because he did not DESTABILISE the SW ENOUGH and ENSURE SHARIA is IMPLEMENTED in the South West, as Contracted

"Prof". Ishaq Akintola is just trying to justify his pay from Myetti Allah, with this current Rubbish he is saying

Pls can I have it here bro
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by delpee(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

That's based on your knowledge. Zoroastrians (or whatever they're called) pray 5 times daily too. I'm a Christian and I believe in praying/praising more than 5 times a day. It's a matter of choice.

Also, for Christians, there's the "8 prayer watch" which is practiced diligently by Catholics especially.

Prayer is deeply spiritual and personal. Not everyone does the mass movement thing.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

U see why I say u people just look for a reason to kill....look how desperate you are.. quoting a book that you don’t believe in... using what you called lies to justify your prophet..

U lies even include claiming mohammed is the holyspirit just becos u want to justify his importance and killing in his name.

mohammed is a man, that had sex like every other man and killed people that ddnt want his religion..there’s nothing sacred and holy about that....
he’s not the Holy Spirit...calling him the holyspirit is blasphemy... and my God forgive you.. u better thank God we don’t kill people for blasphemy. So I pray for your soul...

if u truly love and believe in Jesus like u claim, u won’t go into the Bible u don’t believe to pick one part of it to justify your prophet and your Islamic doctrine of beheading and killing your fellow man...

I mean....U Muslims are too desperate ...how can u say the Bible is not authentic, yet you go into it and pick verses to justify your actions...isn’t that irritating...

Your prophet has no one that prophesied of his coming.. he is a self claimed messenger that claimed he saw and angel....and that’s not an insult becos that’s what he his

I spit......

1, So you mean all the prophets that had sex and made children are not Prophets ?

2, and Jesus, is he the only prophet that did not make sex?

Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.

4, Truly, the likeness of Jesus, in God's sight, is as Adam's likeness; He created him of dust, then said He unto him, 'Be,' and he was.

5, In God’s eyes Jesus is just like Adam: He created him from dust, said to him, ‘Be’, and he was.

6, Verily the likeness of 'lsa with Allah is as the likeness of Adam: him He created out of dust, thereafter He said unto him: Be, and lo! he becometh.

Adam Is Human
Eve is Human
Jesus is Human

both of them explained each other.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

I spit......

Muslims believe in All the books that was revealed by Allah.
Only the book if it was not named #New.

these are the first sentence Jesus revealed when he was born.

[19:30] [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah (God Almighty). He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by advanceDNA: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

1, So you mean all the prophets that had sex and made children are not Prophets ?

2, and Jesus, is he the only prophet that did not make sex?

Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.

4, Truly, the likeness of Jesus, in God's sight, is as Adam's likeness; He created him of dust, then said He unto him, 'Be,' and he was.

5, In God’s eyes Jesus is just like Adam: He created him from dust, said to him, ‘Be’, and he was.

6, Verily the likeness of 'lsa with Allah is as the likeness of Adam: him He created out of dust, thereafter He said unto him: Be, and lo! he becometh.

Adam Is Human
Eve is Human
Jesus is Human

both of them explained each other.

Oga...dialogue with you is hard...
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

embarassed
advanceDNA:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Insecurity: Withdraw Troops From Igboland, Onyeka Onwenu Tells Buhari / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.