Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola (28894 Views)

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by IpobAntidote: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
busy with terrorism lectures from your ulamah

Go and argue with your father and your pastorprenual G.O slave master then come back later.
Mumu idiot.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
IpobAntidote:

Go and argue with your father and your pastorprenual G.O slave master then come back later.
Mumu idiot.

At least pastors are creating jobs and building schools
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
advanceDNA:

Don’t be desperate... there’s no state governed by Christian or biblical laws in the world... only Muslims are intolerant forcing their laws on every body

...Forcing their laws on themselves or on their own Land.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Empiree: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
grin grin grin grin grin
Irrelevant ?debate him and runaway with your tail stuck between your legs. I challenge you to disprove him is you are sure he's irrelevant.
I am already sensing you sweating .you know you will be called a potato.
Ye shall know the truth and it will set you free.
The truth is power .
Knowledge is key
instead of ranting about a ghost CP, how about you volunteer yourself. It is irrelevant talking about a ghost CP here. I have listened to him for years. He's irrelevant and a professional manipulator. I don't dialogue with a ghost CP
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Prophet777: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
It shall never be well with you. Old fool... Sharia Court in the South-West? Look here, we can see beyond the locust of our eye in SW. We are happy with the religion-relative peace we have been enojoying. We are too exposed, enlightened and educated here. We are too sophisticated to be dragged backwards in the 21st century.

Oni ku re!!!

1 Like

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
IpobAntidote:

Mumu idiot.
Guessed your topic for today was how to deflower a girl of 9yrs all in the name of marriage or how to make suicide vest.
My G.O as never asked me to kill my fellow human or asked me to kidnap an underage to have canal knowledge of her.
I believe you are now doing you IT al shabab
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by realray(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
e no go better for u, awon rada rada oshi una plan no go work....warae... dey disguise, rubbish....
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Empiree:
instead of ranting about a ghost CP, how about you volunteer yourself. It is irrelevant talking about a ghost CP here. I have listened to him for years. He's irrelevant and a professional manipulator. I don't dialogue with a ghost CP
ready for you anytime any day.
Least all so forget . No state religion in Yoruba land
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by FLYFIRE(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Viknat:
this man don smoke igbo from abbi this morning. My kwale/ukwuani guys on this forum go understand. Oshogbo no get better igbo for where Abbi dey . Trust me
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by FLYFIRE(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
qualityovenbake:
grin Abbi na home of igbo. Who know go, no know if! Make I no talk too much.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Umarfarouksalau: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wonderful. Someone's name "IsSHARK". Na wa oo
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by FLYFIRE(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
danchuzzy:

Kweke!!!
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
advanceDNA:

Don’t be desperate... there’s no state governed by Christian or biblical laws in the world... only Muslims are intolerant forcing their laws on every body

if it's true what you had said.

then, being Christian has no value/standards.
had it been that there's no such laws then you should not follow them.

because you choose to live according to your wishes(how you feel satisfied).

Calling your self a Christian is against reality.

if you feel offended by such laws, how do you think who made them is oppressive or wicked?
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by ThatFairGuy1: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omoodua007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcXQG9clZN4

Without shariah see what archaic Islam is doing to Yoruba children so you can Imagine this institutionalized

Of which when will Kwara return schools seized from Christians ?

Are you even okay at all. Tell us if Christianity is indigenous to Yorubas
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
did you hear any court in the land asking adulterer's to be stoned.

What Bible preaches is true.
You should stone them.

but if you deny Stoning them you're anti-christ.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by IpobAntidote: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
Guessed your topic for today was how to deflower a girl of 9yrs all in the name of marriage or how to make suicide vest.
My G.O as never asked me to kill my fellow human or asked me to kidnap an underage to have canal knowledge of her.
I believe you are now doing you IT al shabab

Am sure you have been molested by your priest since you were a child in your village . Must be an expert at sucking your priest gbola. Better sue your priest for molesting you and brainwashing your dumb ass.
There are more pedophiles in the Churches than any other religions combined. Go and do your research before posting trash. There are more pedophiles in the Vatican alone than any all other religious houses in the world.
Guess they learn child molestation from Jeslut.
STFU and FVCK off. Dumb reta@ded idiot.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by FLYFIRE(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Viknat:
we share boundary with Abbi... Am from orogun less than four kilometers from abbi
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Tareq1105: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ishaq is a terrorist. He doesn't like peace, he's always working to create crisis.

It's Buhari that is encouraging him. Nobody from Presidency has ever condemn him for his recklessness and hate speech or get him arrested.

If it's Bishop Kukah or Oyedepo now, Garba Shehu would have issued statements.

3 Likes

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Prophet777:
It shall never be well with you. Old fool... Sharia Court in the South-West? Look here, we can see beyond the locust of our eye in SW. We are happy with the religion-relative peace we have been enojoying. We are too exposed, enlightened and educated here. We are too sophisticated to be dragged backwards in the 21st century.

Oni ku re!!!

I said only a minor portion of the Muslim community will agree to it
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Are you even okay at all. Tell us if Christianity is indigenous to Yorubas

My exact point

Christian and Muslim laws should be jettison and emphasis on cultural laws

Any attempt to introduce Muslim laws by the time the Christian community introduces their own it’s you that will run away
I’m even okay with wiping out western court system and having only Yoruba cultural laws
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Oracleforce: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Edo no be Lagos...
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
IpobAntidote:

Am sure you have been molested by your priest since you were a child in your village . Must be an expert at sucking your priest gbola. Better sue your priest for molesting you and brainwashing your dumb ass.
There are more pedophiles in the Churches than any other religions combined. Go and do your research before posting trash. There are more pedophiles in the Vatican alone than any all other religious houses in the world.
Guess they learn child molestation from Jeslut.
STFU and FVCK off. Dumb reta@ded idiot.
say what you know. You underage motherfucker.. Ever wonder why your Alfa's always end marring the small pretty girls in their Ile kequ. After much fingering. We know your type. Typical jumper trousers with gotee beard. Fingering minors all in the name of recitation.
Majority of the children sent to your learning centers ends up being defiled.
It's a known fact
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
say what you know. You underage motherfucker.. Ever wonder why your Alfa's always end marring the small pretty girls in their Ile kequ. After much fingering. We know your type. Typical jumper trousers with gotee beard. Fingering minors all in the name of recitation.
It's a known fact

Two of you should calm down ipobantidote
There are both criminal pastors and Alfa’s
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by myobjective: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
KoshCAD:
This man has finally mad. Sharia kill you and your fellow occultic religion.

Bring that shit to my ondo state, a Christian state.

You can do your Sharia in Ilorin, but not in any south west state.

Why is he even asking of impossibility

Ondo is a Yoruba state. It's so for Muslim, Christian, Athiest and traditionalist. We wouldn't tolerate extremism of any religion be it Christians or Muslim.

Mind your tongue. Ondo is not a Christian state but an Omoluabi state.

1 Like

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by IpobAntidote: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
It's a known fact

Mumu, Google is your friend. Ask Google, which religion has most pedophiles. Christianity wins hands down. Not even close.
Olodo, ode, mumu slowpoke.
Even the last Pope resigned because they were about to expose his pedophile crimes against young boys.
At least the alfa was sleeping with young girls, your own na young boys by so called priests.
Sucking of dicks has robbed you of any common sense.
Low IQ priests dick sucker.
Now STFU and FVCK off
Done responding to a retar@ded, brainwashed, delusional slowpoke like you.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
myobjective:

Ondo is a Yoruba state. It's so for Muslim, Christian, Athiest and traditionalist. We wouldn't tolerate extremism of any religion be it Christians or Muslim.

Mind your tongue. Ondo is not a Christian state but an Omoluabi state.

Then let everyone shove their religious issues or at least second it
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
IpobAntidote:

Mumu, Google is your friend. Ask Google, which religion has most pedophiles. Christianity wins hands down. Not even close.
Olodo, ode, mumu slowpoke.
Even the last Pope resigned because they were about to expose his pedophile crimes against young boys.
At least the alfa was sleeping with young girls, your own na young boys by so called priests.
Sucking of dicks has robbed you of any common sense.
Low IQ priests dick sucker.
Now STFU and FVCK off
Done responding to a retar@ded, brainwashed, delusional slowpoke like you.

Both religious figures are guilty as charged
Boys molestation in Catholic
Girls molestation in ile kewu
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by nonhuman(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
When they tell you about islamaisation agenda most of us write off that it's not possible, because we are short sited but before our very eyes its already taking place, Nigeria ronu
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by jonnyjustcome22: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mr ishaq Akintola or what are u call must you always display your stupidity publicly. If u can't be a solution to problems that has ravages this country can't u keep mute for some years.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by adebayo10977(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
How this Mumuric rose to the level of Proffesor still an unimaginable to me, because he always view things in negative way........

1 Like

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by smallsmall: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omoodua007:

Some Yoruba Muslim extremist will have to deal with the fact that Yoruba is not a 100% Muslim tribe so they will enjoy limited Islamic reign

It is not even 50% Muslim, just that the Muslims are Very Vocal and Violent (3V's)
Just like their Quoran, Prophet and Slave Masters from the North taught them
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by EmekaA125(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Empiree:
Islam is here too stay in igboland grin
Lol. Only this man and very few Igbos accepted Islam i.e they're like 0.001% of total SE population. Continue giving urself hopegrin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu 63rd Birthday Is Today / Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) / U.S., Europe may stop giving visa to Nigerian elite, politicians from tomorrow,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.