Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola (28917 Views)

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by advanceDNA: 4:11am On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

1, Go and check the history of Our Prophet
and how he lives with non-muslims before and after the invention of Islam.

then judge Him according to what you read.
DON'T listen to fabricated lies from your pastors(they can #ONLY tell you that Muhammed is a fake Prophet).

2, Go and check 10 reasons why Emmanuel adebayor leave Christianity for Islam.

Your prophet forced religion on people through war in the old days...he could have taken his religion elsewhere when people of Medina ddnt want it....
and that’s why you Muslim are intolerant till today..that’s why you go around killing people and feel it’s okay becos your prophet did it...

Is that fabricated lies.??

Ddnt your prophet say it’s okay for you to fight against Christians till they become Muslims...

Oga go and read your Quran and stop saying people fabricated lies against you...

What’s my business with Emmanuel adebayo...everyone is allowed to practice any faith they want...Emmanuel adebayo that won’t even care for his own family is your standard...
U see why I said dialogue with you is somehow..

How can u just bring up Adebayor that’s not even a high standard for a human being into this discussion becos you want to justify your Islam..

Guy Abeg ..this is pathetic

1 Like

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by advanceDNA: 4:13am On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

I as a Muslim I believe with every thing in the Bible
(provided that human think/ideas doesn't supersede the God's one)
why not you.
DO YOU FEEL OPPRESSED?

I will respect you only when you start practicing the holy Bible with at least 20%.
the facts will be unhidden.

U don’t believe what the Bible says...stop deceiving yourself ...

I don’t need your respect...
I only expect you to behave like a human being and be tolerant....
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by advanceDNA: 4:20am On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

The issue of burning Churches or Mosques is Politics.

You can't imagine how I will go to Anambra or Enugu and Cursed the holiest Persons on the eyes of those communities and go-free.

so it's all #Politics to instigate or tarnish some people's image.

Let me gave you example A state in NW has over 1000 churches built in it.
do you think to provided me a State with at least 50 Mosques in SE or SS ??

The last church in Zamfara was destroyed in 2019....
There’s is no state in Nigeria that doesn’t have mosque... the law of Nigeria allows freedom of religion...if u want to build mosque nobody will stop you..

Christain contribute money to build churches ...why can’t you Muslims do the same since your religion has value... but no.. u want goverment to use tax payers money to build mosque for you like they do in the north..

U are a very funny human being... what do I mean by 50 mosque...?? Did anyone stop u from building mosque??
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by ThatFairGuy1: 4:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Omoodua007:

My exact point

Christian and Muslim laws should be jettison and emphasis on cultural laws

Any attempt to introduce Muslim laws by the time the Christian community introduces their own it’s you that will run away
I’m even okay with wiping out western court system and having only Yoruba cultural laws
grin

Cultural law ko, cultural judgement ni.
You have to separate culture from religion. So you'll expect me a Muslim to swear with Ogun or Christians to take oath with it?

Most Cultural law if not all is meant for traditional worshipers. I'm Yoruba doesn't mean I have to do away with my religion. In hereafter, God won't ask about my tribe but my religion.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by ThatFairGuy1: 4:46am On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

There’s is no state in Nigeria that doesn’t have mosque... the law of Nigeria allows freedom of religion...if u want to build mosque nobody will stop you..

Christain contribute money to build churches ...why can’t you Muslims do the same since your religion has value... but no.. u want goverment to use tax payers money to build mosque for you like they do in the north..

U are a very funny human being... what do I mean by 50 mosque...?? Did anyone stop u from building mosque??

Who's that Government that builds masjeed for us? The last time I checked, none. We do ourselves.

Besides the masjeed burnt and destroyed by Ipob Terrorists, is that also a form of FREEDOM OF RELIGION
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by advanceDNA: 4:51am On Apr 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Who's that Government that builds masjeed for us? The last time I checked, none. We do ourselves.

Besides the masjeed burnt and destroyed by Ipob Terrorists, is that also a form of FREEDOM OF RELIGION

Oga...the mosques are built by goverment with tax payers money in Kano, katsina, kaduna and the rest..go and ask..when u confirm..come back and continue this conversation
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by ThatFairGuy1: 4:55am On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

Oga...the mosques are built by goverment with tax payers money in Kano, katsina, kaduna and the rest..go and ask..when u confirm..come back and continue this conversation
I can't really say about those States but in South West, we did ourselves.

Meanwhile, it shouldn't cause any problem if those State Government did, afterall Udom Emanuel of Akwa Ibom State is building an international church in his State, even Umahi of Ebonyi State with same tax payers' money AND NONE OF YOU SHOUT.

Is what same for the goose not same for the gander?
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

In Kano and most of the Northern States, Government builds Mosques . Few individuals also build smaller mosques. In Lagos, Government builds Mosque and Church at Central Business District, Alausa. It is a politics similar to the politics of National Mosque, Abuja and the Ecumenical Center. They just used Government money to build modern Mosques at higher cost. Looking at Lagos State government Mosque at Alausa, immediately, you will know that Chapel of Christ the Light built by the government is of no essence, it is an indirect way of using government money to build Mosques in a Secular State. Comparing that Church to the Mosque is an insult to intellect, it is of no standard and incomparable. The Christians don't need it. The major project is the Mosque.

Lagos State government has built another mosque at Lagos State Old Secretariat, GRA, Ikeja. In 2013, I was at a Christian meeting at the Old Secretariat where the issue of Church building was raised, the leader of the meeting, a Permanent Secretary asked people to look for where to build a Church before the proposal can be sent to government. Till date, nothing happens. We don't need the Church built with government money. Archbishop Vinning Memorial Church adjacent to the Mosque in Old Secretariat, GRA, Ikeja is bigger, better on all standard than the Mosque.

Government should handoff Mosque building and pilgrimage funding and support.

The Church being built by AkwaIbom government received a lot of criticisms from people and there are Court cases in Akwa Ibom against the project. This is a Christian State. In the North where Government builds Mosques, not one but many, nobody can criticize or take the government to Court. That is blasphemy. It carries death penalty by Sharia in a Secular Country.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by ThatFairGuy1: 6:03am On Apr 21, 2021
babaolofin:

In Kano and most of the Northern States, Government builds Mosques . Few individuals also build smaller mosques. In Lagos, Government builds Mosque and Church at Central Business District, Alausa. It is a politics similar to the politics of National Mosque, Abuja and the Ecumenical Center. They just used Government money to build Mosques at higher cost. Looking at Lagos State government Mosque at Alausa, immediately, you will know that Christ the Light Chapel built by the government is of no essence, it is an indirect way of using government money to build Mosques in a Secular State.

Lagos State government has built another mosque at Lagos State Old Secretariat, GRA, Ikeja. In 2013, I was at a Christian meeting at the Old Secretariat where the issue of Church building was raised, the leader of the meeting, a Permanent Secretary asked people to look for where to build a Church before the proposal can be sent to government. Till date, nothing happens. We don't need the Church built with government money. Archbishop Vinning Memorial Church adjacent to the Mosque in Old Secretariat, GRA, Ikeja is bigger, better on all standard than the Mosque.

Government should handoff Mosque building and pilgrimage funding and support.

The Church being built by AkwaIbom government received a lot of criticisms from people and there are Court cases in Akwa Ibom against the project. This is a Christian State. In the North where Government builds Mosques, not one but many, nobody can criticize or take the government to Court. That is blasphemy. It carries death penalty by Sharia in a Secular Country.
You have the effrontery to proclaim Akwa Ibom a Christian State but you wail about building Masjeed in Kano (A Muslim State) as well. Is that not hypocrisy? If it's blasphemous to criticize building of those mosque as you think, leave them, let them practice what pleases them, THEY'RE ALSO MUSLIM STATES

Besides,if Muslim are still being sponsored by some States for pilgrimage, DON'T THEY ALSO SPONSOR CHRISTIANS ON PILGRIMAGE TO JERUSALEM? So why making it seems like there's favouritism for Muslims in this?
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by TemmyT002(m): 6:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Even if Nigeria breaks up, this man is one problems we will still face in the South West.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You have the effrontery to proclaim Akwa Ibom a Christian State but you wail about building Masjeed in Kano (A Muslim State) as well. Is that not hypocrisy? If it's blasphemous to criticize building of those mosque as you think, leave them, let them practice what pleases them, THEY'RE ALSO MUSLIM STATES

Besides,if Muslim are still being sponsored by some States for pilgrimage, DON'T THEY ALSO SPONSOR CHRISTIANS ON PILGRIMAGE TO JERUSALEM? So why making it seems like there's favouritism of Muslims in this?

Firstly, you got me wrong. Our stand is that Government should handoff pilgrimage funding and support. We are not saying Muslims pilgrimage, we are saying all. Secondly, the great criticisms against the Church project in Akwa Ibom and the Court cases are instituted by AkwaIbom people. The Court will deliver judgement based on superior argument. The church building project started around 2018, I am not sure of the date.

Kano is not building one Mosque. In some Northern States, government build many
Mosques. An Islamic state will continue to build Mosques as determined by the situation. Any criticisms against building of mosque or court cases is blasphemy under sharia law. It means we have two states in Nigeria, secular and sharia.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by captainamiedi1: 6:24am On Apr 21, 2021
myobjective:

Like the Yoruba Muslim wait around looking for Hausa Muslim that will rate him!
I laugh at how ridiculous most of you sound on this platform. Many of you normally bring your self-esteem problem to bear on this platform.

I can tell you that I have spent more time living around Hausa/Fulani than any other ethnic group aside Yoruba in Nigeria and in all this time I don't give a Bleep what they think of me.

The Hausas can think whatever they want to think of me or the way I practice religion but the reality is I don't give a Bleep

Bro, you are getting it all wrong. I didn't say you should look for validation on how you go about your religion. I was only speaking base on what saw and heard. As someone from south-south, I always thought it's the same until I did my nysc in osun state. I gat to see it in another way. But in all, it was interesting. I had to learning about Islam.

I gat no hate for you nor your religion. Mine is not perfect too. So why hate another??
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by MrMaestro: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Clearly this thread was posted by an Igbo looking to sow division and many Yorubas fell for it! Why people continue to respond to this thread is beyond me. STOP RESPONDING.

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Feministolash(m): 7:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Isaq Akintola is a barstad
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/mosques-burnt-as-siblings-stab-enugu-tricycle-rider-over-fare/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjozbiE3I7wAhUZG-wKHUMYAD8QFjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1P8gWPdiWlr2Yj9di2KjIu

2 /11/2020
this was the last Mosque burn 5 month ago.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by KoshCAD: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2021
myobjective:

I'm from Ondo state and a Muslim. We wouldn't tolerate people like you bringing stupid extreme believe to Yorubaland.

I am not bringing extremism to ondo and no one is bringing as well.
Do your religion and don't force anyone to it.

You people are not up to 10%.

You people have no say in ondo.

Have you seen Muslim ever govern ondo state befor, or you want to decieve yourself that mimiko is a Muslim.

In ondo, nothing like Sharia even in southwest in general.

Ondo belongs to Christ and Christians. That is the fact weather you like it or not.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

Your prophet forced religion on people through war in the old days...he could have taken his religion elsewhere when people of Medina ddnt want it....
and that’s why you Muslim are intolerant till today..that’s why you go around killing people and feel it’s okay becos your prophet did it...

Is that fabricated lies.??

Ddnt your prophet say it’s okay for you to fight against Christians till they become Muslims...

Oga go and read your Quran and stop saying people fabricated lies against you...

What’s my business with Emmanuel adebayo...everyone is allowed to practice any faith they want...Emmanuel adebayo that won’t even care for his own family is your standard...
U see why I said dialogue with you is somehow..

How can u just bring up Adebayor that’s not even a high standard for a human being into this discussion becos you want to justify your Islam..

Guy Abeg ..this is pathetic

why was Jesus killed (according to you) after failing to take his Religion else where.

Religion is Religion. what ever you can mention here I can mention more of it there.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by advanceDNA: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

why was Jesus killed (according to you) after failing to take his Religion else where.

Religion is Religion. what ever you can mention here I can mention more of it there.

U see..u have jumped elsewhere again...

When Jesus came..did he fight against people when they ddnt want want he was preaching??
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

Muslims need Mosques more than how Christians need churches .

the issue is that they are chased away , burnt down their properties, threaten verbally or physically , and also ask them for permission to live !? at the same time bringing ethnic and Religious media to back it up.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

U see..u have jumped elsewhere again...

When Jesus came..did he fight against people when they ddnt want want he was preaching??

you need more explanation to understand why I asked you to go and read don't listen to lies.

Between Muhammad Pbuh and the Meccans Who Fought one first?

They enter in to the battle field to protect themselves.

remember that he was chased out Mecca (his home town).
after that they follow him to where he is exiling to killed him.

they keep trying to kill him even after that.

Do you want him to fold his arm watch them?

That's why the verses in the Qur'an that Quote War are only mentioned to remember the history not to act with them when world are in Peace.

learn more ... thanks
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by psucc(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You're very daft
Not just saying you're daft and fiam you fly. Tell us what fact you have so that mind could not stand.

APC supporters are always swift to anger, why?
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by toloohthegreat: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2021
See the guy mouth like pot of worn out vee sef. Oniyeye wey no get sense.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2021
TemmyT002:
Even if Nigeria breaks up, this man is one problems we will still face in the South West.
Not just him but all Yoruba muslim
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Naajjii: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2021
sophxx:
This dude is just too ugly for my liking.
ha ha he is too ugly for your liking but he speaks the truth.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Dre090: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2021
Bring am come yourself na and see what will happen, shebi na your pikin u wan dey use sharia law against, Oloriburuku gbogbo...
Its no lie that these people are Nigeria's problem.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by advanceDNA: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

you need more explanation to understand why I asked you to go and read don't listen to lies.

Between Muhammad Pbuh and the Meccans Who Fought one first?

They enter in to the battle field to protect themselves.

remember that he was chased out Mecca (his home town).
after that they follow him to where he is exiling to killed him.

they keep trying to kill him even after that.

Do you want him to fold his arm watch them?

That's why the verses in the Qur'an that Quote War are only mentioned to remember the history not to act with them when world are in Peace.

learn more ... thanks

This explanation you are giving me...don’t u think your brothers that kill people everyday, strap bomb in their underwear, in the name of Allah should hear it...

A few months ago a Muslim still beheaded a guy becos he claimed he insulted his prophet... and u Muslims were supporting him...
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by advanceDNA: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Muslims need Mosques more than how Christians need churches .

the issue is that they are chased away , burnt down their properties, threaten verbally or physically , and also ask them for permission to live !? at the same time bringing ethnic and Religious media to back it up.

Muslims need mosque more than Christians need church??

This guy.. u are funny in a very annoying way...

U people that can stay in your house and pray your five prayer whenever you like..

U don’t go to vigil, u don’t go for praise, u know say u need mosque more... I guess to teach people how to hate Christians and kill them becos they believe in Jesus
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by captain247: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Jd10k(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2021
This MUMURIC Fulani wannabe confused Man again?
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2021
IpobAntidote:

Mumu, Google is your friend. Ask Google, which religion has most pedophiles. Christianity wins hands down. Not even close.
Olodo, ode, mumu slowpoke.
Even the last Pope resigned because they were about to expose his pedophile crimes against young boys.
At least the alfa was sleeping with young girls, your own na young boys by so called priests.
Sucking of dicks has robbed you of any common sense.
Low IQ priests dick sucker.
Now STFU and FVCK off
Done responding to a retar@ded, brainwashed, delusional slowpoke like you.
tell your ustadz to stop fingering girls as small as 3yrs old
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Kfed4ril(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin I just like the way this man frustrating igbo on here .

Somebody spoke about Islam, shariah and south west, which has no correlation with Igbo, but in your usual manner you still found way to bring Igbos into the discussion, isn’t that obsession?
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by danchuzzy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Viknat:
Aje sir

Aje nwene madu. Dele?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.