Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola (28906 Views)

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by ThatFairGuy1: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omoodua007:

Your part of the 1 in 2 Muslims that will say yes to it simple as ABC the other will say no
Your allowed to have Alfa settle your issue after all pastors do the same and it’s not in constitution
We say no to shariah in Yoruba land headed by sultan of sokoto
This is what I'm saying you don't know what it's all about.
Nothing concern anyone with shariah court, not even sultan of sokoto
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Empiree: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
check Christian Prince on YouTube for better enlightenment
CP cheesy grin he's your god?. CP is not a Christian. He's a zionist. I have heard enough of his rubbish
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
IpobAntidote:
I love this man. Keep tormenting the criminals in the Criminal Association of Nigeria CAN.
They think they are the only one who sabi wail about religious issues. It's about time Muslims in Yoruba land stand up for their rights. Enough of keeping quiet.
Well done Prof.

Should you have issues with my post, go home first and argue with your father.
I'm busy right now.
busy with terrorism lectures from your ulamah

2 Likes

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by ThatFairGuy1: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omoodua007:

Ogun is not a Muslim majority state sorry it’s a majority Christian state !
Oyo and Osun have slight Muslim majority but not enough to enact laws fully
I'm not here for argument
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

We are not approving such under a federal republic sorry your will have to deal with it

Yoruba extremist Muslims like you are better fighting for a Yoruba emir in Ilorin than disturbing Christian Yoruba for what they don’t believe in
I know the sultan has sent cash and incentives to Yoruba extremist and has told them their Christian kiths are there enemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
If Dem put am for Auchi(Edo North) go commot am undecided
Go and put it there now

Shey it's your cheap plastic kettle that would approve it

Muslims that can't even get deputy gov from same auchi

1 Like

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

If these ones are not the Christian ones ,

could you pls tell me how the Christians ones are?

I will enjoy your reply soon.
did you hear any court in the land asking adulterer's to be stoned.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Ghaxxy: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Who’s this fool? Forceful conversion. When usman dan fodio and his almajiri followers were chasing the whole north with daggers and machetes, in the name of jihad, *spits* that was voluntary conversion abi.
May we never be unfortunate slaves. ��
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by ThatFairGuy1: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omoodua007:

We are not approving such under a federal republic sorry your will have to deal with it

Yoruba extremist Muslims like you are better fighting for a Yoruba emir in Ilorin than disturbing Christian Yoruba for what they don’t believe in
I know the sultan has sent cash and incentives to Yoruba extremist and has told them their Christian kiths are there enemy
You're a bigot with this gibberish angry
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
samdunzo:

Thats what I'm saying. If we achieve Oodua Republic or an autonomous SW, then we can consider it. And the consideration MUST include Christian, Muslim, and traditional leaders. However, under the current circumstances Nigeria is in, never would sharia see the light of day in SW
it must not in anyway. It will destroy the omoluabi ethos

1 Like

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Islam in Nigeria is headed by Sultan of Sokoto and it’s not changable
The sultan will be the natural heads of this court under a Nigerian setting
Which will give him direct window into Yoruba affairs
It’s another Afonja 2.0 in the making

We say no to it especially under one Nigeria
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
ospido:
And he is wearing a tie and yet preaching against it.

Is it not clear that this man has a mental issue?
hypocrism is their take
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Ikinternational: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mikehot:
Ondo and Ekiti Sha have always been strong Christian states

good for you for not falling into name calling..
there's still some adults in the room
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omoodua007:

Islam in Nigeria is headed by Sultan of Sokoto and it’s not changable
The sultan will be the natural heads of this court under a Nigerian setting
Which will give him direct window into Yoruba affairs
It’s another Afonja 2.0 in the making

We say no to it especially under one Nigeria
No to it in any circumstances. It must be a secular state
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
You're a bigot with this gibberish angry

I’m a bigot when I tell you to fight for Yoruba Muslim oba in Ilorin like we have in Iwo

But your not a bigot for asking Yoruba to accommodate Arab culture that’s is archaic backward and not even done my most Muslims countries with 100% Islam
But a tribe with 40-50% Muslim must impose it on themselves well done sir

2 Likes

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
No to it in any circumstances. It must be a secular state

Simple ! No to elevation of religion on our politics. !
Go and compete and don’t be lazy

1 Like

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mikehot:
Ondo and Ekiti Sha have always been strong Christian states

Kogi Ekiti & Ondo
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

What do you think shariah court is all about please?
No Yoruba Muslim including myself will say NO TO IT.

This is like customary Court that handles issues related to Muslims (marital, inheritance etc) or even non Muslims WHO WISH TO HAVE IT SOLVED THERE(Because it is not compulsory).

Christians can't say NO as you opined Because it doesn't concern them.

We have it in ilorin, even in Oshogbo but not yet in the constitution.

I don't know why you always wail about what doesn't concern u. Even Muslim who wish not to go CAN NEVER BE FORCED.

This is Sharia Court and not IMPLEMENTATION OF SHARIAH in each State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcXQG9clZN4

Without shariah see what archaic Islam is doing to Yoruba children so you can Imagine this institutionalized

Of which when will Kwara return schools seized from Christians ?
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by basadenet: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
This Muric gut must be out of his mind. I even doubt self if the guy na correct prof, because his behaviour is that of a teenager. I will advise to go and start his sharia court in his house or village .
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Comedian2019: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
EDO STATE? grin grin grin grin THIS MAN MUST BE JOKING
If the governor is APC, it's possible.
That's why APC must be kicked out.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by smallsmall: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Yoruba Muslims are now compelled to take their civil matters like inheritance, marriage, etc to Christo-Western courts. This is preposterous and unacceptable.

We demand the establishment of Shariah courts in all South Western states including Edo State where there is a huge percentage of Muslims.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/245569-islamic-group-muric-seeks-reliefs-nigerian-muslims.html

You see what we say about "Yoruba Muslims"? undecided Thunder fire this Prof Ishaq, a Fulani agent of Jihadist domination.
Somebody should tell this stoopid Islamic Professor that there is nothing like Christo-Western Courts, Nigerian Court are SECULAR Court!
The Nigerian Judiciary has NO RELIGION
, even as Buhari has imposed a Sharia Judge at its Head.

Anyone that wants his Imam to settle his own case, should take it to the Mosque, e nor concern Nigerian judiciary. grin

I just dont understand why Muslims are always trying to stoke trouble and violence, where there should be none.
Look at What happened over the Hijab in Children Schools in KWARA!
The Governor, who is supposed to b e an unbiased Arbiter, is currently busy, trying to forge Documents that will say that the Schools have become Govt-owned, since 1976! How can you say Students must wear Hijab in an obviously Christian School, owned and run by Baptist or Celestial Church?

Watch the Youtube Video of Adeola, Keeping it Real and see how she exposed their Tyranny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4hAowN5E8Q
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Empiree:
CP cheesy grin he's your god?. CP is not a Christian. He's a zionist. I have heard enough of his rubbish
1.CP is human just like any of us.
2. He is not a Zionist but a believer in God Àlmighty and his only begotten son Jesus Christ.
3. All your ustaz , sheik ,scholars who have debated him have done one of the following , either they left with their heads bow or became christians.
He shows irrefutable facts .That can not be disproved. Can you debate him grin
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by friday2011(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mikehot:
Adams Oshomole actually is a crook without religion

But he takes christianity simply because that the dominant religion in the state

He even donated church to his community even after leaving office

Wow... Thanks for the info.

I used to believe he is a Muslim.
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
danchuzzy:

Kweke!!!
Aje sir
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omoodua007:

Simple ! No to elevation of religion on our politics. !
Go and compete and don’t be lazy
compete ?
My stance will always be secularism. Elevation of any tradition or religion will lead to avoidable problems. Every religion will want its own rights. If the Shango worshippers decide to build a shrine facing the mosque or church on a street with official sanction from the state. That will be gbege. It will lead to discrimination and segregation on religious basis. There won't be uniformity and we can never strive for an egalitarian society. How would a government ensure that the taxes derived from non Muslim is spent on roads in areas of the state dominated by non Muslim? . The traditionalist would insist on ensuring that the taxes from osun oshogbo is spent only on traditionalist or even on their sons and daughters in government.
Their are many instances. Even in advance islamic countries they don't practice these.
Mind you. If you want to practice sharia.it as to be full or nothing.
Sharia is not compatible with democracy.
Sharia is believe in the government of God while democracy is Government of the people.

1 Like

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
compete ?
My stance will always be secularism. Elevation of any tradition with lead to avoidable problems. Every religion will want its own rights. If the Shango worshippers decide to build a shrine facing the mosque or church on a street with official sanction from the state. That will be gbege. It will lead to discrimination and segregation on religious basis. There won't be uniformity and we can never strive for an egalitarian society. How would a government ensure that the taxes derived from non Muslim is spent on roads in areas of the state dominated by non Muslim? . The traditionalist would insist on ensuring that the taxes from osun oshogbo is spent only on traditionalist or even on their sons and daughters in government.
Their are many instances. Even in advance islamic countries they don't practice these.
Mind you. If you want to practice sharia.it as to be full or nothing.
Sharia is not compatible with democracy.
Sharia is believe in the government of God while democracy is Government of the people.

Some Yoruba Muslim extremist will have to deal with the fact that Yoruba is not a 100% Muslim tribe so they will enjoy limited Islamic reign
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Chinapikin: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
I think he will mention south east
Dey thunder wey go visit him today
��
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omoodua007:

Some Yoruba Muslim extremist will have to deal with the fact that Yoruba is not a 100% Muslim tribe so they will enjoy limited Islamic reign
even the limited reign will not be allowed. We will be govern by one set of laws. When you have different sets you will start failing.
It would be morally wrong for any Muslim to ply any road that as even 1 Kobo of alcohol money spent on it.or salaries of civil servant that comprises of money from taxes from alcohol . It's haram
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Omoodua007: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
even the limited reign will not be allowed. We will be govern by one set of laws. When you have different sets you will start failing.
It would be morally wrong for any Muslim to ply any road that as even 1 Kobo of alcohol money spent on it.or salaries of civil servant that comprises of money from taxes from alcohol . It's haram

Or enjoy from tax generated by non Muslims lol

2 Likes

Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by Empiree: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
chrisblack:
1.CP is human just like any of us.
2. He is not a Zionist but a believer in God Àlmighty and his only begotten son Jesus Christ.
3. All your ustaz , sheik ,scholars who have debated him have done one of the following , either they left with their heads bow or became christians.
He shows irrefutable facts .That can not be disproved. Can you debate him grin
abeg, get away with your cp. He's irrelevant here
Re: MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola by chrisblack: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Empiree:
abeg, get away with your cp. He's irrelevant here
grin grin grin grin grin
Irrelevant ?debate him and runaway with your tail stuck between your legs. I challenge you to disprove him is you are sure he's irrelevant.
I am already sensing you sweating .you know you will be called a potato.
Ye shall know the truth and it will set you free.
The truth is power .
Knowledge is key

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR / Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos / NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.