Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How Do I Resolve My Issue With Jumia? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Resolve My Issue With Jumia? (302 Views)

Mobil Filling Station, ₦10,000 & POS Wahala: How Can I Resolve This Issue? / Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC / My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Resolve My Issue With Jumia? by miniziter(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
There's this fire proof safe I ordered but there was no manual to guide me on how to lock and unlock it. Now I am unable to unlock after locking it. I returned it and they said there's no solution to it. I have therefore refused to collect it back from them. The most annoying thing is that the agent is claiming I ought to have gone online to check how to operate it before usage.
What do you think I should do?
Re: How Do I Resolve My Issue With Jumia? by Enskynelson(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
miniziter:
There's this fire proof safe I ordered but there was no manual to guide me on how to lock and unlock it. Now I am unable to unlock after locking it. I returned it and they said there's no solution to it. I have therefore refused to collect it back from them. The most annoying thing is that the agent is claiming I ought to have gone online to check how to operate it before usage.
Drop the product name and the model number. The manual may be online
Re: How Do I Resolve My Issue With Jumia? by Crimrburster: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
miniziter:
you should collect it back and Google for professionals who can unlock it for you. You are the one who locked it, why did you refused to take it back? Wetin be jumia fault here?
Re: How Do I Resolve My Issue With Jumia? by longetivity(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Report them to bubu!! What nonsense
Re: How Do I Resolve My Issue With Jumia? by miniziter(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Enskynelson:

Drop the product name and the model number. The manual may be online
Even after it has been locked

(1) (Reply)

We Have Large Quantities Of Soyabeans Available For Sale / Time To Buy Land At Umueri Is Now, Anambra International Airport Is Almost Ready / Truck Needed: 20 To 30 Units Of 45/30/20 Tons Tipping Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.