Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League (34421 Views)

Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved / UEFA Releases Statement About Breakaway European Super League / Kevin DeBruyne, Sadio Mane & J Henderson: Who Deserves POTY Award For 2019/2020? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by kinzation(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oremi
Come we go fight o
femi4:
Who's arsenal captain again
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Samuel1402(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
H
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by SirMichael1: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
One modafvcking over-rated defender

Make he trend carefully,if not,he fit use him own hand take destroy him own career..
He's not a defender but a midfielder. Your hate will make you ignorant but it will first make you obtuse.
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by KenModi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
One modafvcking over-rated defender

Make he trend carefully,if not,he fit use him own hand take destroy him own career..

Chai! When idiiots rush to speak when they know next to nothing about what they speak about, this is what happens....you make a complete fool of yourself.

Henderson no be defender ooo. Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by landmark86: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
femi4:

Ahmed omo Musa grin

1 Like

Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by KenModi(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gabe427:
money Good to see how nice looking the Liverpool owners wife look

it takes cash to maintain that

With her fake tiits and fake smile? I would rather take a girl from Obalende over that dull baby. Local man cannot be wasting money on rubbish.
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by ojuu4u(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Which type of meeting biko? When did herderson become part of management? If you can't play for super league, you leave the club na.

Everyone of you are collecting fat wages week in/week out, where you expect the money to come from? I guess pound is falling in Netherlands!
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Jimmyubah2: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
femi4:
It's me.
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Chuksgeo: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
shits getting real . . .in Cardi B's voice
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
KenModi:

Chai! When idiiots rush to speak when they know next to nothing about what they speak about, this is what happens....you make a complete fool of yourself.

Henderson no be defender ooo. Mumu!

This platform has been invaded by teens and young adults with brain cells of toddler's and some have turned it into a children's playground where all they do is play, play and play some more by making not only childish comments but comments laden with the highest form of ignorance and they shamelessly flaunt it without qualms.

The best thing to do is to avoid responding to those brainless comments and only engage those that addresses the issue in discuss with dignity, decorum and civility even if you don't agree with their perspective or opinions.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by KingLion007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
More ways to get money..really not in support of it.Nations league,European super league..do we really need these..i think they shld modify the games in terms of changing rules not creating more competition.
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Shegzy8:

I'm in a tight position for now. So I had to quote this so I can see it later. God willing I will help out soon. Stay strong ma'am!! God bless
Your kind words alone healed my heart
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Shegzy8:

I'm in a tight position for now. So I had to quote this so I can see it later. God willing I will help out soon. Stay strong ma'am!! God bless
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
byrron:

This platform has been invaded by teens and young adults with brain cells of toddler's and some have turned it into a children's playground where all they do is play, play and play some more by making not only childish comments but comments laden with the highest form of ignorance and they shamelessly flaunt it without qualms.

The best thing to do is to avoid responding to those brainless comments and only engage those that addresses the issue in discuss with dignity, decorum and civility even if you don't agree with their perspective or opinions.

Cheers.

Just like the way you avoided the comment you quoted right?

Speak for yourself....what you just did is hypocrisy
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Lekison(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jamiubond009:
Thank JEHOVAH for my arsenal team.We are tired of playing the likes of west ham grin tongue tongue tongue .ARSENAL ,the sheffield utd of the ESL
says a chelshit fan grin grin
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by BlessedNuel: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Teams that were about to be relegated might not join them as they will now cruise via Premier league
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Lilphat: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oh
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Whitecoal711: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ok
O set ti ho
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nickisindigo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
When UEFA is using this clubs to make money they think it won't backfire one-day
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by openmine(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
ngadaAwo:
ESL has come to stay
kawaii
If the players, from the top 6, esp their respective captains decide not to go ahead or get involved with the ESL,it will not hold!
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Whitecoal711: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:
It is more like the football team ready for the Super league have been bought
Yeah jpmorgan bank in usa
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
MrObontami:

Go sell that phone. Stop begging.
I should sell the phone and remain incommunicado? you should be smarter than this sir. pls skip my reply and move on. You shouldn't have replied
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by stonemasonn: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
It will destroy European football dominance and may kill the English premiere league.
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by AstroG: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
byrron:
Though I'm not in support of the breakaway but looking at this issue from a global business perspective, if every damn thing is being deregulated in other to enhance and entrench competition then I guess football shouldn't be exempted or else the whole essence of deregulation is nothing but a fraud or better still a selective slogan that applies to a group with some exemptions that are above the law.

Why should FIFA and UEFA alone be the one's to enjoy the monopoly in the game of football?

Let's discuss intelligently why this two bodies alone shouldn't be deregulated after all football is not only a sport but also a business.

I swear

Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by EzeNri(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
byrron:
Though I'm not in support of the breakaway but looking at this issue from a global business perspective, if every damn thing is being deregulated in other to enhance and entrench competition then I guess football shouldn't be exempted or else the whole essence of deregulation is nothing but a fraud or better still a selective slogan that applies to a group with some exemptions that are above the law.

Why should FIFA and UEFA alone be the one's to enjoy the monopoly in the game of football?

Let's discuss intelligently why this two bodies alone shouldn't be deregulated after all football is not only a sport but also a business.

Can you deregulate government?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws / Watford Vs Manchester United - (2 - 4) On 28th November 2017 / 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.