Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League (34414 Views)

Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved / UEFA Releases Statement About Breakaway European Super League / Kevin DeBruyne, Sadio Mane & J Henderson: Who Deserves POTY Award For 2019/2020? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Brotherbaby(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jamiubond009:
Thank JEHOVAH for my arsenal team.We are tired of playing the likes of west ham grin tongue tongue tongue .ARSENAL ,the sheffield utd of the ESL

Our darling team will surprise many. First ESL winner will be the Smoking hot gunners, Arsenal FC (pride of London and England)
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by MrObontami(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pinkfuture:
I should sell the phone and remain incommunicado? you should be smarter than this sir. pls skip my reply and move on. You shouldn't have replied

So , you'd rather beg like a lame church rat on this platform than do what you had to do. How the fucck are we sure you not one of those broke ass and upcoming yahoo boys roaming about the internet looking for who to scam?

BTW, what happened to your two hands. Are you blind,deaf or lame as fucck?

Tell me.
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by preselect(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
me na baseball i go de watch from now on
Make I even watch today's game, begin dey used to am small small
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by quickly: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jamiubond009:
Thank JEHOVAH for my arsenal team.We are tired of playing the likes of west ham grin tongue tongue tongue .ARSENAL ,the sheffield utd of the ESL

Unfortunately for u Europeans don’t want this so called super league.

Their passion and allegiance is greater than money. Their allegiance for local club is greater than for national team. That’s y Europe is the center of football, the fans support

They will rather watch Arsenal vs Brent Ford than big six.

Real Madrid want to corner the game and all the revenue so only them can afford mbappe Haaland neymar etc

When u over pay players now ur broke who’s fault is it?

They don’t want Leicester or west ham to qualify or buy good quality players

Are u aware in the so-called league there is no relegation for 15 clubs. Whether they come 1st or last they are guaranteed a spot.

That is not football competition that we know. It suppose to be level plain where a westbrom can beat Mancity
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by duality(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Can someone intelligently list the pros and cons of this New league?

Someone without bias. I don't want the "greed" chanting folks please.

Let's look at the why
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
EzeNri:

Can you deregulate government?

Is government a business esterblishment?
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
AstroG:

I swear

Exactly my point
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faller:

Just like the way you avoided the comment you quoted right?

Speak for yourself....what you just did is hypocrisy

Refresh my memory on the comment I avoided and where you saw the hypocrisy which I'm still searching for?

Remember I said earlier on, let's address the issue intelligently and not, let's derail and yab ourselves
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by uunwanaobong3: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, NOTHING CAN STOP THE SUPER LEAGUE except the fans.

UEFA, FIFA, PREMIER LEAGUE, FA, POLITICIANS, CAPTAINS, PLAYERS ETC ARE ALL POWERLESS.....

IT IS ONLY THE FANS FURY THAT SCARE THE HELL OUT OF THE CABAL AND STOP THE SUPER LEAGUE.
AND FROM ALL INDICATIONS, THE FANS ARE SAYING NO.... SO, SUPER LEAGUE MIGHT NOT SUCCEED DUE TO FANS OBJECTION.
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Dearlord(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Whatever that will bring joy to our hearts are welcomed
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by EzeNri(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
byrron:

Is government a business esterblishment?
Was FIFA established as a business venture?
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
EzeNri:

Was FIFA established as a business venture?

Answer the question i asked you and I will provide you with your answers.
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by EzeNri(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
byrron:

Answer the question i asked you and I will provide you with your answers.
If you answer the question then you will understand why FIFA cannot be deregulated
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
EzeNri:

If you answer the question then you will understand why FIFA cannot be deregulated

First of all, FIFA is not a government as you tried to use that false equivalence in your earlier statement and FIFA is a non profit organization which means it is under a government that establishes the laws on how non profit organizations can operate which FIFA abides to which proves that FIFA isn't a government rather it is a governing body of football that abides by a rule made by a government and that is regulation on it own.

Equating FIFA with a government is not only funny but also an overreach.

A government can't be deregulated but a government can deregulate any establishment under it's jurisdiction.

You need to first understand the difference between a government and a governing body and withdraw the false comparisons.

If FIFA is already abiding by a government enactment on how it operates then it is logical to say that the same government can make rules that will deregulate FIFA if it so wishes because FIFA is not a government nor a country but an organization established under the dictates of a law.

Don't even nurse the thoughts that FIFA is beyond deregulation.

Cheers.
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by EzeNri(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
byrron:

First of all, FIFA is not a government as you tried to use that false equivalence in your earlier statement and FIFA is a non profit organization which means it is under a government that establishes the laws on how non profit organizations can operate which FIFA abides to which proves that FIFA isn't a government rather it is a governing body of football that abides by a rule made by a government and that is regulation on it own.

Equating FIFA with a government is not only funny but also an overreach.

A government can't be deregulated but a government can deregulate any establishment under it's jurisdiction.

You need to first understand the difference between a government and a governing body and withdraw the false comparisons.

If FIFA is already abiding by a government enactment on how it operates then it is logical to say that the same government can make rules that will deregulate FIFA if it so wishes because FIFA is not a government nor a country but an organization established under the dictates of a law.

Don't even nurse the thoughts that FIFA is beyond deregulation.

Cheers.
FIFA is not an NGO, be guided.

FIFA has the same status like UN.
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
EzeNri:

FIFA is not an NGO, be guided.

FIFA has the same status like UN.

If you read and understood my response then you would have seen where I clearly stated to you that FIFA is a non profit organization therefore there is nothing to be guided about if you failed to read and see that part.

Secondly, if you know how FIFA gets its funds and how the UN gets funded then you won't dabble into making another false equivalence again.

Cheers
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by IronGalaxy: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
longetivity:
Football has been boring to me since the outbreak of covid
Thought I was the only one..
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by JastSiryin(m): 3:24am On Apr 21, 2021
longetivity:
Football has been boring to me since the outbreak of covid
I thought it was only me bros... Nowadays i only watch occasionally
Re: Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League by SamPeeLamen(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2021
Klop has an unbelievable long left arm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws / Watford Vs Manchester United - (2 - 4) On 28th November 2017 / 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.