Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error (944 Views)

Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) / As ATM Overpaid Or Underpaid You By Error Before? / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error by Chukdobz20: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
According to a Facebook post by Amanda Chisom. A girl by name Ngozi Cynthia Aleke asked for 5k help but the sum of 500000 naira was mistakenly wired to her. She end up withdrawing the entire money and blocking the helper.

Re: Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error by Ammishaddai: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
In this period of economic hardship, I won't really blame the girl since survival is paramount
Re: Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Where is she fleeing to? They'll get her. It's only a matter of time.

Temptation everywhere but we shall overcome. SMH.
Re: Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error by PlayMaker14: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is so wrong...

I guess the guy have some male friends and family members who he's supposed to render help to, but Oga choose to be a nice guy online by impressing her with his "Kindness"

3 Likes

Re: Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error by Ipromote: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
That's wrong
Re: Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error by Pennywise(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ambitious Ngozi. Let someone take this to the front page. Breast sef she no get?

1 Like

Re: Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error by thesicilian: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
She'll probably go and give testimony in church about how God sent her a "destiny helper".

1 Like

Re: Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error by BigYash: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
She will come accusing devil soon. As robbers normally say" Its the Devil's work"

Get a court order and let them get her via her bvn. She can't run..
Re: Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error by ERockson: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Let see the payment evidence or you are blackmailing her for the reason not telling us. Please prove me wrong
Re: Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error by Angrygoat: 5:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Poor ghetto kid,there was a time I was so so broke,I got alerted with 30k,wow I immediately rushed to the ATM to withdraw. 6 days later I saw my name in newspaper delta state bursary. I just hiss

2 Likes

Re: Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error by Olodo24: 6:16am On Apr 21, 2021
Not a good thing, but the sender really made a big mistake. You should have checked twice before sending, Nigerians are not smiling o

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) / I Think I Laundered Money Unintentionally....help!!!!! / Why Did Zenith Bank Debit From My Account Without Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.