Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Beware Of Simps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Simps (352 Views)

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] / Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Simps by providencia(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
On my way back home this afternoon, our bus was stopped and discharged by some task force because the driver haven't paid the day level. Every effort to beg them and settle them fell on deaf ears.

Just opposite our bus was another driver battling with his bus to get it started. The driver kept trying while some passengers were still inside his bus. Some few minutes after, a woman was exchanging words with the stranded driver. She was on top of her voice and quickly ran to report the driver to the task force. The chief simp among them ran to the driver and dragged his door open and keep on slapping this driver. He was in shock and start asking "wetin i do na?

Simp : "Why you insult that woman ? Na your mate?! " Hot slaps accompanied those words

Driver : "I nor insult her, you no even ask me wetin happen."

The driver didn't even fight back but kept speaking to the simp gently. The simp happen to be far more muscular and had backup from his fellow tout so the driver didn't retaliate

Other passenger : "he nor insult the woman"

Driver: " No go dey slap people like that. That thing nor good."

At that moment, the simp became dumbfounded and resolved the issue between them.

Simp are more deadly than coronavirus.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Simps by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dis Is D Difference Btw When A Woman Reports U & When A Man Reports U. Women Are Chief Engineer. Women Are Very Good At Exaggerating When Giving Report. Tell A Woman She Is Crazy, When She Wants To Report U, She Will Say U Pushed Her Down Or Even Slapped Her. D Sole Aim Of Dis Is To Make Sure They Deal With U Very Well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

When You Want A Woman And She Doesn’t Want You (part B, Please Read Through To T / Can I Have A Lady For Serious Relationship / Help Me Move To Ogun Please Anything You Give Will Be Appreciated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.