Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) (7204 Views)

What Simps Do (pics Included) / What Simps Do (pics Included) / Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2022
FOUR MAJOR TYPES OF SIMPS YOU WILL SURELY ENCOUNTER IN TODAY'S WORLD!!

Even I, TheGidRedpiller cannot guarantee that these four listings are enough to clearly expantiate the vastness of simps in the 21st century. After spending sometime observing, i could only come up with 4 at the moment, so lets do it anyway.

This thread is not to "Shame" men whatsoever or to make us Redpillers feel superior, NO! It has never been about that. We are men, this is how we love to solve problems; AGGRESSIVELY!
In one way or the other, we are still looking out for our fellow men, that is what we do and that is how we do it, we either go hard or go home. We do not call you a simp because it makes us feel good, rather it is to force your inner beast to take control!
Lets go on shall we?

1. THE IMPRESSORS; The name given to these kind of men already speaks for itself. These are the kind of fully grown men that will literally cut out their p£n!ses if it would make a random girl giggle!

Still Typing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2022
shocked

All your threads are nonsense thread created with a dumbed brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by BootyliciousBoy(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Ok, noted

We will put it into consideration undecided
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Choilila: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Those are the type of Men I want.
And I respected them, they deserve all the respects.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Fira09(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All your threads are nonsense thread created with a dumbed brain.

You lie! His threads are made up of FACTS and REALITY.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2022
On Point !!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2022
No girl, i repeat, NO GIRL will ever take you seriously if you live to impress her.
Stop living in the illusion that women should be treated like QUEENS, that is a fat lie, the more to try to impress, the more you devalue yourself instead appearing appealing.
You are plain blank an ID!0T and she knows this!!

2. MR FEMINIST; I see these kind of simps on my thread everyday telling me that women deserve respect because they "In Through A Lot"!
Actually these guys actually come in 3 forms;

*The Ones That Want To Appear Religious, Mentioning Bible Verses And Generally Advicing You To "Stop Hating On Women" and "Treat Everyone Equally" When Deep Down, They Know Who They Are Really Fighting For!

*The Ones Who Even Say They Are Fellow Redpillers And Will Tell You That They Probably Understand The Redpill More Than You Do, That You Are An Extremist And That Not All Women Are Bad. They Know What They Are Really Fighting For!

* The Ones That Are Completely Feminists.

Still Typing...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2022
3. CAPTAIN SAVE A H0E!!; These are the kinds of men that think coming to the aid of biittches will acquire them some pvvssy favours!
Once they hear the sound of a random woman in distress, they are immediately SUPERMAN-ING themselves to her. These are the men that will beat their fellow man because of a woman that they most times do not even know, without prior investigations.

They stupiddly think women are supposedly "Fragile" and should be handled with care, these are the kind of simps women use as weapons against a fellow man!

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by posty56: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
No girl, i repeat, NO GIRL will ever take you seriously if you live to impress her.
Stop living in the illusion that women should be treated like QUEENS, that is a fat lie, the more to try to impress, the more you devalue yourself instead appearing appealing.
You are plain blank an ID!0T and she knows this!!

2. MR FEMINIST; I see these kind of simps on my thread everyday telling me that women deserve respect because they "In Through A Lot"!
Actually these guys actually come in 3 forms;

*The Ones That Want To Appear Religious, Mentioning Bible Verses And Generally Advicing You To "Stop Hating On Women" and "Treat Everyone Equally" When Deep Down, They Know Who They Are Really Fighting For!

*The Ones Who Even Say They Are Fellow Redpillers And Will Tell You That They Probably Understand The Redpill More Than You Do, That You Are An Extremist And That Not All Women Are Bad. They Know What They Are Really Fighting For!

* The Ones That Are Completely Feminists.

Still Typing...
they're also known as white knights cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Doflamingo: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Ride on preacher sad

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2022
4. THE DIRECT PVVSSY SLAVE; Personally, i think these are the most disgusting simps of all, because these are the ones that will do anything both stupidd and reckless to have a steady supply of S£X!!

These ones will outrightly date and even marry single mothers, prost!tut£s, and strippers. As long as they see pvvssy in it for them, they will opt in!
These kind of men usually have low self esteem and they most times think they don't deserve women at all in the first place!

DON'T BE LIKE THIS!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
Ok, noted
We will put it into consideration undecided
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

You lie! His threads are made up of FACTS REALITY.
Don't quote females on my thread please, ITS NOT WORTH IT!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2022
JoeRizzla:
On Point !!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by EmiDon11: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Mtchewwwww

Trash as usual

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Doflamingo:
Ride on preacher
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
they're also known as white knights cheesy
CORRECT!
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Fira09(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Okay....am just telling her the truth.
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

Okay....am just telling her the truth.
Women hate the truth, remember that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2022
SIMPISM IS A CURSE!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2022
This simps should leave this planet for christ sake... This social media forum is even better..

Facebook is the territory of simps...

The mass is ended...Let's go home and stay woke!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Wallade(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Even I, TheGidRedpiller cannot guarantee that these four listings are enough to clearly expantiate the vastness of simps in the 21st century. After spending sometime observing, i could only come up with 4 at the moment, so lets do it anyway.

This thread is not to "Shame" men whatsoever or to make us Redpillers feel superior, NO! It has never been about that. We are men, this is how we love to solve problems; AGGRESSIVELY!
In one way or the other, we are still looking out for our fellow men, that is what we do and that is how we do it, we either go hard or go home. We do not call you a simp because it makes us feel good, rather it is to force your inner beast to take control!
Lets go on shall we?

1. THE IMPRESSORS; The name given to these kind of men already speaks for itself. These are the kind of fully grown men that will literally cut out their p£n!ses if it would make a random girl giggle!

Still Typing...

Brother, you dey bust my head grin. I read your article and I could not stop laughing at the circumstances men could experience with respect to women.

Unfortunately, they are necessary evil that we must manage. Anyway, big ups to you. I can relate with the various simps you narrated. I am not any of them and I don't wanna be.

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Messsi1: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Lets go on shall we?

Still Typing...
a girl that friendzoned me is asking me to help her with 20k to support her business.
Should i?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Messsi1:
a girl that friendzoned me is asking me to help her with 20k to support her business.
Should i?
DON'T TRY THAT SHIIT!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Wallade:

Brother, you dey bust my head grin. I read your article and I could not stop laughing at the circumstances men could experience with respect to women.

Unfortunately, they are necessary evil that we must manage. Anyway, big ups to you. I can relate with the various simps you narrated. I am not any of them and I don't wanna be.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
This simps should leave this planet for christ sake... This social media forum is even better..

Facebook is the territory of simps...

The mass is ended...Let's go home and stay woke!
We cannot cure all of them, we can only try!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Gadafii: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Help a woman when she’s in need,she willajwats remember you ONLY when she’s in need

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by LikeAking: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Long live TRP.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm with u on that, what do that gender hv to offer aside rotten and smelly pussy

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
LikeAking:
Long live TRP.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gadafii:
another one
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
I can feel your plight but you need to forgive and reconcile with your mum to overcome this hatred for women.

I've married for over a decade now, all I can tell you is no human is perfect

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go / I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! / Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.