Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Two OAU Students Commit Suicide - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two OAU Students Commit Suicide (44044 Views)

TRENDING PHOTOS: Two OAU Obafemi Awolowo University Students Commit Suicide / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by pikechukwu6(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by DSC7: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
samuel900:
I don't know what I will do to my own issue now....am in debt of over 400k now, and police may come for me, I can't stand the harrasment.....the best way to go now is what thinking, if it is suicide.

Hold on bro.....

Better days ahead.....
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Kay25(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
boolet:

10 years after graduating from OAU, I still regret it. I should have gone to UNAD or any other supposedly easy school.
hahaha my thought too

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Nickshrapnel: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
SegFault:

Oko Oko no be to dey post motivational nonsense, you are alone, as soon as you are born till death.
Oh shut up. You’re not alone means you’re not the only one going through a hard time. Others probably have it worse. undecided
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
damn it! lots of feeble minded people walking around.
is life that hard for you to take your own life?Whatever mess you are in won't tarry for long.problem comes and goes.
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by ipobarethieves: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin sad sad grin UNAD where anybody can help u write Ur paper,buy useless book(Bus Adm,Acc, main culprit) that year Wen their HOD that joined politics still dey.Those peepz dey pass well.Even girls wey nor write exam dey grad from dat sch
boolet:

10 years after graduating from OAU, I still regret it. I should have gone to UNAD or any other supposedly easy school.

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Oh shut up. You’re not alone means you’re not the only one going through a hard time. Others probably have it worse. undecided
And so, what is someone's business if others are going through hard times, how will it end the persons pain and suffering, rubbish motivational quotes. Like Say another person pain go help me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Nickshrapnel: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
SegFault:

And so, what is someone's business if others are going through hard times, how will it end the persons pain and suffering, rubbish motivational quotes. Like Say another person pain go help me.
Okay, bye

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Starz825(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Honestly, I'd rather chose to keep my mouth closed than open it and say r.i.p to these two young fellows..

We know say life hard for this country but that ain't a criteria for someone to take his/her life...For what?
Unless someone will have to tell me that there's something behind their death, probably someone poisoned them..
.. Because,no matter what,I don't see any reason why I'd have to end my own life simply because say life hard..

Abeggy,make I buy chilled black fearless drink jor...

you don owe people money before like in millions lets say like 50m....wey Dem gather give you to do business...the money come enter voicemail and the next thing, more than 10 people wey give you money dey call your phone every single second to ask for their money knowing fully well say the money don enter voicemail but Dem still hold you responsible for the loss and they expect make you return the 50m.....
broda asswear if you dey that shoe...he go be like say make you die...or just vanish...

it's easier said than done because you ain't in there shoes.
but then suicide no be option
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by decent2(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
i am student too broke I just need help any amount pls 0110538704 gtb
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Starz825(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
samuel900:
I don't know what I will do to my own issue now....am in debt of over 400k now, and police may come for me, I can't stand the harrasment.....the best way to go now is what thinking, if it is suicide.
bro... chill and relax...my debt is over 4m ...u see say your own still better...so just chill and strategize aw you can pay back

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by DarkCaesar(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
More oxygen less carbon dioxide
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Olisehinnocent: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
I hate that school. After all my mid night study I managed to graduate with 2.2. I applied for my transcript to further my studies since last year, up till now they haven't release it.
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Shikena(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
salford1:
Not surprised. It's OAU. The university tests ones limit.

My year one at OAU back in 2001, 88 students matriculated. Only 12 of us graduated. 8 had extras. 68 were expelled or willingly dropped out due to failing grades.
The department, the faculty and the university failed woefully and should have been thoroughly investigated for gross incompetence in their primary responsibility of imparting knowledge.
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Am not sure
It's ordinary
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by BSdetector: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
OAU Whitehouse frustrated my life, gave me serious depression and I sharply had to change to sociology......the only flip side was that I made friends and business partners with some of the smartest youths in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Drella(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Teaser4:
nah Public Administration, oau doesn't offer business administration at undergraduate level. RIP

There is bus admin 200 and 300level only.
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by meobizy(f): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
If the action was their destiny then did they really cut their lives short? That’s food for thought.
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by geokay777(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
boolet:

Y won't you regret, if out of your sane mind you can deduced that UNAD is a "easy school", then,,,,, definitely you'll will regret when you attend your sọ called easy school, I'm a proud UNAD graduate with no regret to the Glory of God.
You need a check bro

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by BSdetector: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
geokay777:

Y won't you regret, if out of your sane mind you can deduced that UNAD is a "easy school", then,,,,, definitely you'll will regret when you attend your sọ called easy school, I'm a proud UNAD graduate with no regret to the Glory of God.
You need a check bro

What's the full meaning of UNAD
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Teaser4(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Drella:

There is bus admin 200 and 300level only.
lol when did they start bro.. I graduated in 2015.... There are 4 departments in the faculty of Administration.. management and accounting, public administration, international relations and local government administration..
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by BSdetector: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Teaser4:
lol when did they start bro.. I graduated in 2015.... There are 4 departments in the faculty of Administration.. management and accounting, public administration, international relations and local government administration..

It's a new course, was introduced around 2017/18

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by okewumi: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
if you are an average student, don't EVER school in OAU. The school is for genius. You tried any department in White house, you will spend your five years in depression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Quietpain: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
A lot of people are tired of this country. Love and kindness are on the low. It's difficult carrying burdens; no mentor figure, everything's just bland. It's very easy forming tough online till you're engulfed with a pinch of what some people go through. Moreover, tolerance level defers.

2 Likes

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Teaser4(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
BSdetector:

It's a new course, was introduced around 2017/18
i don't believe but i'll comfirm...
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by kambili999(f): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hotstew:
God punish Desmond Elliot.
omgggg grin ;Dlmao.

that man has suffered grin
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by ikorodureporta: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
I don talk am say 2021 na year of suicide e go be
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Ayobami7(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
eyaah
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by naija1stnigar(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
As young people should always endeavor to work seriously on their mental strength, we should realize that the more we aspire for greatness the more opposition we are bound to face no matter the level of opposition We face in life we should understand that suicide is never an option there are many more who have or might have faced serious issues than these lads. Nairalanders, please whatever you all may be going through please remember that they are there to make you stronger and not to destroy you. Suicide is not an option.rip to the dead.
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by chatinent: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
A tertiary institution should not be a citadel of pressure on students.

The pressure most students face make them see suicide as a last resort.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque / PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today / What Are Those Courses That Are Still Good To Study In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.