Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Two OAU Students Commit Suicide - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two OAU Students Commit Suicide (44035 Views)

TRENDING PHOTOS: Two OAU Obafemi Awolowo University Students Commit Suicide / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by jikins(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Honestly, I'd rather chose to keep my mouth closed than open it and say r.i.p to these two young fellows..

We know say life hard for this country but that ain't a criteria for someone to take his/her life...For what?
Unless someone will have to tell me that there's something behind their death, probably someone poisoned them..
.. Because,no matter what,I don't see any reason why I'd have to end my own life simply because say life hard..

Abeggy,make I buy chilled black fearless drink jor...

When you truly understand the very real disease that is depression, you will begin to understand why people may end their life.

Till then you won't see the reason.

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by boolet: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
prettyaura:
from what you have written, its obvious you didnt graduate from OAU..nobody will go to a school like OAU and come online to write wat you have written here..except maybe you didnt graduate with a @least a 2:2..quote me anywhere...NO ONE GOES TO A PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY LIKE OAU AND COME BACK AFTER 10YRS TO SAY THEY REGRET IT...WHATS YOUR POINT EXACTLY?
Well, I went to Ife and graduated, I have further graduated with a Masters degree from a Jesuit School. I am living comfortably today, so don't assume it's about how I ended up in life.I said what I said, Mr. Great Ife. The point is that I didn't know better like you, according it prestige that is only in the heads of its students, teachers and alumni.

In conclusion, the relationships I made back in Ife are my Great Ife, not the school nor it's teachers. Swallow that and realize everybody has a right to feel how they wanna.
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by GboyegaD(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hausa:
Abi?

They have people that do well, albeit. But omo, e tough.

It is well sha.
Last last, OAU isn't for the faint-hearted.
My cousin used to say, "Ije Ife, ikwete."
More like, "If you go, na him you go gree."

It's difficult to tell what OAU is like when you're not a student. Until you go... and then confirm.

It was challenging but I think it is more about the mindset.
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Brainiac101(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
VTJN:
so you want to compare UNAD to OAU? You must have had a degree in comedy!

I'm not making a comparison or where for my statement I did such what I'm trying to say is that just because u go oau doesn't mean na a b c we dey read 4 unad . c'est fini
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by The5DME(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Suicide ke? I’m doing well in life. Na you wey I dey pity. Your jobless condition has left you depressed and living 247 on nairaland. Living a fake life on Nairaland. Lying say you be billionaire while you are just a bottom feeder at MRS collecting coins. Job wey dem pity you give you because you be Hausa. On top of that dem still sack you. Why? You should be ashamed of your pathetic self. I’m done with you. If drm born your papa well enter investment thread grin

Adios!
but this guy say e get tankers na when dey bring money come everyday. I even dey envy an sef back then.
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Johnboom: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
boolet:

10 years after graduating from OAU, I still regret it. I should have gone to UNAD or any other supposedly easy school.
If you think Unad is easy, then you don't know the school.
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by adebo119: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
boolet:

10 years after graduating from OAU, I still regret it. I should have gone to UNAD or any other supposedly easy school.

Wahala... you'd probably regret 10x

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by boolet: 12:09am On Apr 23, 2021
Johnboom:
If you think Unad is easy, then you don't know the school.
Well, UNAD of 2006-2010, that paraded Aluko and his likes, was very easy. UNAD of handouts and sorting, was very easy.
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by boolet: 12:12am On Apr 23, 2021
adebo119:

Wahala... you'd probably regret 10x
undecided
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by TemmyTee82(f): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
braine:
School work and this ones are committing suicide. What will they do when they see life after school?

Omo! School na cruise abeg. You see that life after school? The heart palpation begins few months to your NYSC POP. cry
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by TemmyTee82(f): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Teaser4:
lol when did they start bro.. I graduated in 2015.... There are 4 departments in the faculty of Administration.. management and accounting, public administration, international relations and local government administration..

Team 2015 here too. Never heard of any "business administration department".

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by TemmyTee82(f): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
cloud:
bro, believe me, drinking sniper is not painless. It's extremely painful feeling your internal organs gutted before finally giving up. You could say it's a cheap solution for suicide though

He said the process of drinking is painless, but the dying is painful. Shey you get?
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by braine(m): 1:44am On Apr 24, 2021
TemmyTee82:

Omo! School na cruise abeg. You see that life after school? The heart palpation begins few months to your NYSC POP. cry

I honestly wonder what those students that commit suicide in school will now do.

The mad suffer that almost ate my head the first year after NYSC ehn. Indeed, school na cruise!

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2021
The5DME:
but this guy say e get tankers na when dey bring money come everyday. I even dey envy an sef back then.

All na audio!!!
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by CorporateJay(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2021
TemmyTee82:

He said the process of drinking is painless, but the dying is painful. Shey you get?

Hello
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by TemmyTee82(f): 5:30pm On May 27, 2021
CorporateJay:

Hello

Hello!
Re: Two OAU Students Commit Suicide by TemmyTee82(f): 5:33pm On May 27, 2021
braine:

I honestly wonder what those students that commit suicide in school will now do.

The mad suffer that almost ate my head the first year after NYSC ehn. Indeed, school na cruise!

Lmao! Mad suffer. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today / Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. / Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.