Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership (32888 Views)

Police Forcefully Evict Magodo Estate Residents Over Supreme Court Judgement / Hisbah Arrests Youths For Playing Whot In Kano / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NikAustine: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
nobody is supporting anyone... Nigeria is in shambles I agree...and the person leading ur cause is a mad man I don't support him either.

Thank God u mentioned the refugees crisis, whose head will it b on?...go and ask the royinga ethnic group in Myanmar wah happened to them or the tigray region in Ethiopia.

The govt will always have higher ground some times money don't really win war....which country do u have supporting ur struggle I'm not talking about the Israel bullshit you've been fed on.

And you r right today is not 1967 today is 2021 u r going to a blind war wit a country wit superior fire power and political backing from govt around the world....don't allow a mad man lead u to destruction there won't b gain
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Oshokalo: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

You people should stop escalating things with empty braggado.

Make una dey consider the innocent people that would be caught unaware
u dey Lagos here dey hussle big cola and gala dey shout them go tire
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2021
Anter:

I am not escalating thing,they should dialogue with this people.
How many battles does the Nigerian army wants to fight at the same time.
Nigerian rapist army, they will cry Las las! Make police collect them own first before game go change.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by buckeyemedia: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2021
BigJoe111:
F.G is not in the right direction. Why will the army raid imo community. Boko Haram states have not been ransacked. People of Adamawa,BORONU and other trobuled area in the North are not been harrased by the army. Why the East? After the civil war the igbos have not ruled the country and the rate of corruption is high. Please how is or what makes the Easterner bad?Do we have loots all over the world or are we the cause of the economy? We better the economy after we were giving 20 pounds. Are we the ones with the oil blocks? Please fellow Nigeria why and what have the Easterners done? Equality and social justices
Nothing in life is given, you work for everything you get, why the whining are the igbos (a majority tribe) the only tribe that haven’t ruled Nigeria? Don’t we the minorities the Igalas, Urhobo, Esan, Nupe have the same equal rights? What a selfish mindset, you want other tribes to dash you the presidency without mobilizing yourselves & earning it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Chatflick(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2021
ESN will strike back. To all the ESN brothers out there, one love. The zoo shall fall
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2021
oluwazt:

This is an afonja, when they write, you will know because of how they hate Igbos. This is for you foolish Igbos that see these people as your friend or ally. They are more dangerous than Hausa-Fulani. Since ESN became a force, these afonjas have abandoned Fulani killing them and everyone to now attacking ESN/IPOB fighting the same Fulani.
Oboy people whose faces are like this,why won't their hearts be evil.
Southerners you guys are enduring poisonous neighbors ooo.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by onuman: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2021
This is the work of the Othman Danfodio of Fulani of northern Nigeria in the 21st Century; Muhammadu Buhari.

No where in the world, except Nigeria, are unarmed separatists arrested, and many killed, raped or clamped in detention.

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
first of all be united have a political backing contest an election and win then u can choose if u want to govern the country or u want a country of ur own peacefully without blood shed...but I tell u

The Igbos needs Nigeria as also Nigeria needs the Igbo's... We all need each other I'm from d south and I believe in a one and better Nigeria.

United and elect a leader like we did in imo state and supreme court did it's thing ? U mean like that ?

Why do u think igbo leaders ass lick the north ? Because they put them their that's true for most of them

U people don't really understand the power play of the fulanis

Truth is none of u southern nigerians that are keeping shut now would remain in Nigeria once Igbos leave

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by buckeyemedia: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Chatflick:
ESN will strike back. To all the ESN brothers out there, one love. The zoo shall fall
You are celebrating destruction?, for every 2 law enforcement agents that die, at least 20 of you, whether innocent or guilty falls victim, is there anything to be jubilant about? All they will leave is their regular trademark, sorrow, tears & blood.

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Chatflick(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You are celebrating destruction?, for every 2 law enforcement agents that die, at least 20 of you, whether innocent or guilty falls victim, is there anything to be jubilant about? All they will leave is their regular trademark, sorrow, tears & blood.
I was patiently waiting for your kind to quote me. One Nigeria is not feasible. Stop being ignorant

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NikAustine: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
nobody is supporting anyone... Nigeria is in shambles I agree...and the person leading ur cause is a mad man I don't support him either.

Thank God u mentioned the refugees crisis, whose head will it b on?...go and ask the royinga ethnic group in Myanmar wah happened to them or the tigray region in Ethiopia.

The govt will always have higher ground some times money don't really win war....which country do u have supporting ur struggle I'm not talking about the Israel bullshit you've been fed on.

And you r right today is not 1967 today is 2021 u r going to a blind war wit a country wit superior fire power and political backing from govt around the world....don't allow a mad man lead u to destruction there won't b gain
Bro the Igbos have the money to buy weapons ... Nigeria is in debt, they can't afford to fight ...you forget that 90 % of Nigeria revenue come from the Niger delta who has large igbo percentage there.. they will cutoff the oil and gas and Nigeria Economy will fall to it knees..
Besides Nigeria can not fight on two or three fronts.. with a war against igbos, Boko Haram will see it as an opportunity to attack. ( Also Nigeria will lose much personnel of Igbo extraction that's about 25% of Nigeria arm forces and also those in the Niger delta who ain't Igbos but have soft spot for them will leave.
besides what can Nigeria offer War power to come and fight for them as they did in 1967 by offering oil?..oil is absolete now.
They are Igbos in powerful positions in those countries that will make sure Nigeria doesn't get the require aids.. imagine do you expect Okonjo iweala to give Nigeria loan to fight the Igbos?..don't you think she will use her contacts to make sure world power she knows reject Nigeria?..
you also forget the Igbos can also show pictures of extra judicial killings by the army against armless youths.. another reason they won't help.
Also with the Fulanis Herdsmen killings I doubt the world power will want to help a country that provide cover for killer Herdsmen
and today Nigeria is known to have soft spot for terrorists..I'm not sure any sensible govt will send it troops to Nigeria to fight for Nigeria with that.
and also fundings for the war won't only come from Igbos but also every ethnic groups that ain't northerners and are tired of Nigeria has a country( I assure you 80% of diasporans will want Nigeria to divide) so they will part with their money to achieve that.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Stkilda(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
The problem with Nigeria is that they neither listen nor have empathy. For many years IBOP members had begged the Nigeria’s security to stop killing them just for carrying flags and for marching peacefully on the streets, so as not to push them to taking up arms. But Nigerians derided them, called them chest beaters and shouted, “Kill them all”. Now this same group is begging the same Nigeria’s security to stop militarisation the Igboland and to stop extrajudicial killings of the Igbo, to avoid another civil war. Once more, Nigerians are rejoicing and thinking that any war will be restricted to Igboland like it was in 1967. What these heartless Nigerians don’t understand is that there is nothing stopping the UGM from opening fire on people on busy streets in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Kaduna as a deterrent to the killings in Igboland. What these fools don’t understand is that there is no reason why Eko Bridge in Lagos may not be blown to rubbles or NNPC headquarters in Abuja set ablaze as a deterrent to destructions in Igboland, that deterrence is how the modern warfare is fought. It is called Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD).

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by domnwan(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This is a welcome development. I support the raid and arrest.

The Army should lock all in cage and starve them of food.

Until the masses in SE begin to condemn ESN / Igbos, the SE will never see peace.

They burn police stations, kill police, kill Army and they hail them.

How do we know those arrested are innocent.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

I urge Wike to close our Borders with the SE so they dont flee into Port Harcourt
do you have border with the South East,have you checked Etche and Ngor/Okpala and noticed there's not border there as it was just wickedness of Nigeria that made Etche Rivers State
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by xcon: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=NikAustine post=100976966]How will they lose?
If they declare war on Nigeria I doubt they will. now is not 1967 and I'm sure Britain won't be supporting Nigeria this time...
Besides Igbos are in powerful positions round the world and they're very rich.. they can sponsor a war against the Nigeria state and you know a war in the SE won't be good for Nigeria cause the SE don't only border the SS but they're Igbos in the SS to that wilp attack oil installations etc thereby crumbling Nigeria Economy more than it already is now.
I urge Nigeria govt to come to a round table and talk to this people.. Nigeria will not survive a second civil war and you should be sure a war in the SE will give the militants in the Niger delta opportunities to blow installations.

Besides I doubt the UN will want a war in Nigeria ( Refugees shit)... they will quickly come and divide/ give a Referrrndum to the Igbos and those Igbos in the SS to form their own problems.
Please don't support the govt on this road they want to take..it won't bold well for Nigeria. our economy is already in shambles...we are fighting Boko Haram...Herdsmen..don't you think it that period they will come out really well and ODUDuWa m surre will also use that opportunity to secede too...End of Nigeria.[/quote ) If boko haram that have strong backing and sponsor and are prepare to die cannot defeat NA, Ipob cannot it is better for the country to be destroyed than for Nigeria to seat down and discus the handover of the most richest part of Nigeria to SE without a fight last last the SE will be destroy just like NE , they will became refugees in Cameroon, just like Ambazonian in Cameroon their region will be destroy after all they still did not get the referendum. No Nigeria President will seat and discus the ceding of any part of the country not even buhari that fight a civil war. Igbo cannot defeat Nigeria.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Stkilda(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Until the masses in SE begin to condemn ESN / Igbos, the SE will never see peace.

I urge Wike to close our Borders with the SE so they dont flee into Port Harcourt

Keep rejoicing!

The problem with Nigeria is that they neither listen nor have empathy. For many years IBOP members had begged the Nigeria’s security to stop killing them just for carrying flags and for marching peacefully on the streets, so as not to push them to taking up arms. But Nigerians derided them, called them chest beaters and shouted, “Kill them all”. Now this same group is begging the same Nigeria’s security to stop militarisation the Igboland and to stop extrajudicial killings of the Igbo, to avoid another civil war. Once more, Nigerians are rejoicing and thinking that any war will be restricted to Igboland like it was in 1967. What these heartless Nigerians don’t understand is that there is nothing stopping the UGM from opening fire on people on busy streets in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Kaduna as a deterrent to the killings in Igboland. What these fools don’t understand is that there is no reason why Eko Bridge in Lagos may not be blown to rubbles or NNPC headquarters in Abuja set ablaze as a deterrent to destructions in Igboland, that deterrence is how the modern warfare is fought. It is called Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD).
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by buckeyemedia: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2021
NikAustine:
Bro the Igbos have the money to buy weapons ... Nigeria is in debt, they can't afford to fight ...you forget that 90 % of Nigeria revenue come from the Niger delta who has large igbo percentage there.. they will cutoff the oil and gas and Nigeria Economy will fall to it knees..
Besides Nigeria can not fight on two or three fronts.. with a war against igbos, Boko Haram will see it as an opportunity to attack. ( Also Nigeria will lose much personnel of Igbo extraction that's about 25% of Nigeria arm forces and also those in the Niger delta who ain't Igbos but have soft spot for them will leave.
besides what can Nigeria offer War power to come and fight for them as they did in 1967 by offering oil?..oil is absolete now.
They are Igbos in powerful positions in those countries that will make sure Nigeria doesn't get the require aids.. imagine do you expect Okonjo iweala to give Nigeria loan to fight the Igbos?..don't you think she will use her contacts to make sure world power she knows reject Nigeria?..
you also forget the Igbos can also show pictures of extra judicial killings by the army against armless youths.. another reason they won't help.
Also with the Fulanis Herdsmen killings I doubt the world power will want to help a country that provide cover for killer Herdsmen
and today Nigeria is known to have soft spot for terrorists..I'm not sure any sensible govt will send it troops to Nigeria to fight for Nigeria with that.
and also fundings for the war won't only come from Igbos but also every ethnic groups that ain't northerners and are tired of Nigeria has a country( I assure you 80% of diasporans will want Nigeria to divide) so they will part with their money to achieve that.
The thread is about Igbos been victimized, & you are talking of fighting a government that will crush does boys scout in One day, then next it will be appeals to UN, UK, EEC, USA they are murdering us without mercy we need help?

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by xcon: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Fejoku:
We're compiling names of the missing in Ohaji/Egbema area. Any one not accounted shall be paid for. Gone are those days any invader in camo can just walk into any Igbo community and do as he pleases without consequence. Those who are silent now should remain silent when we begin to demand for our people taken away by the evil Nigerian soldiers.
Your land will become a battle ground fool, you cannot threaten Nigeria with war, the last time you were defeated and this time you will be roundly defeated.

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by nedu666: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2021
People are losing their minds over lgbo matter.
See how folks are throwing emotions like bitches because they want to argue lgbo matter
Arguing lgbo affairs is another way of fighting unemployment

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NikAustine: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2021
Koralords:

One of the few sensible people here, most of the idiot beating there chest online never see war,just the jos riot of 2001 still have nightmares and panics attachs when I hear sudden shouts,person wey don see war will never pray for it
well I hope he understands me... Have looked at it from every indices...Igbos hold all the aces...
A war with the Igbos is detrimental to Nigeria.
Nigeria fuckedup was that they failed to diversify now Nigeria Economy depends on oil which is in the igbo backyard..they can easily destroy oil pipelines and installations and Nigeria will fall to it knees..
Nigeria also won't get much loans abroad since they are in a bug debt..maybe China might help but I doubt China will send troops..if China do, the USA will support BIAFRA since the USA don't like China at all.
Britain also I believe they regretted their role in that war and they have seen a reason Nigeria must come to an end. I doubt they will support a war against BIAFRA and with USA being for the Igbos, Britain will always go where the USA goes...
Russia they're only for the money and the Igbos have the money..they can contribute to buy enough weapons to wreck Nigeria..
I'm sure they have also learnt their lessons during that war..you can be sure Nigeria can't pull a food blockage against them this time since even the country they would have used is also in war and the people they're fighting are also standing with the Igbos( the Ambazonians)..
If people should reason beyond love for Nigeria and look at it from all angles then they will know Nigeria will fall with another war.
Every thing is against Nigeria this time and even nature also is( due to innocence blood wasted by NA, NN, NPF etc)..

Let it be known today.. if it does come to a wat with BIAFRA... Nigeria will lose and lose badly..it will be the end of Nigeria...have no doubt.
BIAFRA shall rise!
The only way Nigerian govt to stop this is to restructure the country now.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by tnerro1(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2021
That not how you win the people over to your side. If they see a bomb being planted on the road they will not tell you. Ask the Americans what they saw in Iraq
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by olatuns2017: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Nwaotu10(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Dem go tire grin grin

Boys no get chill again. I pity these soldiers when boys go reason their matter angry grin

If death is the price, let's us die without a shred of fear
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by donnie(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

If you check well, this is an aboki typing. That is how they go under cover.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Habeyy(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
chest beating will not kill u...I'm sure u r not even in d east...

Do u think by d time d army starts der madness children and mother's will b safe?.

Go and join d ESN and get ur own catapult so u can help dem finish d Nigerian army...

Mumu
grin

Bro you no get chill at all.
Abeg ,no dey mind all dis indomie generation Lagos boys
Let them go ask dem people of bornu wetin dia eyes dey see
Bombardment by the army and Bolo Haram
When the government was telling them not to hide boko haram elements within their means ,dem think say na play

Only children will joke about WAR

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Abagworo(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2021
How many people in Ohaji and Oguta are IPOB members? Is Imo State IPOB stronghold? These actions will rather create resistance in Imo State and new enemies for Nigeria
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Judgesledge(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
chest beating will not kill u...I'm sure u r not even in d east...

Do u think by d time d army starts der madness children and mother's will b safe?.

Go and join d ESN and get ur own catapult so u can help dem finish d Nigerian army...

Mumu
Glad you know the Nigerian army default solution for every problem is usually madness, and see where we are today.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by onuman: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:

Parasite. Sign up for political restructuring of Nigeria to regional government system with resource control, or wait to die with Nigeria soon.

More than bullets and armed forces is required to keep a country one.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Klington: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2021
Fulani military.

Have they ever raided any northern community to arrest youths for bokoharam membership.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Fabulousl0l(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2021
eduj:

there are no police checkpoints in the East today, military checkpoints are few and are in areas that aren't secluded and has sizeable population. for instance,from aba-owerri as of now,you will see only 2 military checkpoints-1 at the imo bridge and another near close to barracks at osisioma .Even many military men now wear masks on duty and policemen go to work on mufti.
point is that in this type of confrontation UGM adopts, they hold the initiative and our security setup is totally confused on how to handle it .Arresting peeps isn't the way to go rather it just ensures UGM gets more sympathisers and recruits.
Buhari should make a deliberate effort to make the East seem wanted and not this show of force.
A military confrontation in the East will spell the doom of Nigeria no matter who wins

Mr man stop talking nonsense, I truly love Biafra but let us stop propaganda

There's so many police checkPoint from owerri going to portharcourt, so many even military too

2nd one, If you're going from Portharcourt to Aba, that one is the worse, From tollgate to Imo river down to Aba

I'm currently at Aba now, will go back to ph in the evening, I can even get you pictures

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by lexy2014: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:
All this could have been avoided by all means..

Now innocent people would be the one to pay the price as those cowards must have returned to their crave

So what is d army displaying by arresting innocent civilians, bravery or cowardice?
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Paretomaster1(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Anter:

I am not escalating thing,they should dialogue with this people.
How many battles does the Nigerian army wants to fight at the same time.

You must be mad! Dialogue with criminals going about killing policemen, and burning up kid infrastructures?

Una eye go soon clear!

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by lexy2014: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

So is this same that u are celebrating not replicated against bandits and fulanis herdsmen who have killed military men on various occasions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.