Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership (32895 Views)

Police Forcefully Evict Magodo Estate Residents Over Supreme Court Judgement / Hisbah Arrests Youths For Playing Whot In Kano / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Reeses: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This is a welcome development. I support the raid and arrest.

The Army should lock all in cage and starve them of food.

Until the masses in SE begin to condemn ESN / Igbos, the SE will never see peace.

They burn police stations, kill police, kill Army and they hail them.

How do we know those arrested are innocent.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

I urge Wike to close our Borders with the SE so they dont flee into Port Harcourt

You are a pretty dumb man.

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by franchasng: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2021
This may result to Civil War if care is not taken.

We can't be outside Igbo land or outside Nigeria and watch a useless Jihadist President kidnap and kill our people for no justifiable reason and you expect us to do nothing.

This is how useless Presidents and their advisers push countries to unprepared war.

Syrian war started as a mere protest and Asaad thought he could shut the protesters up with massive arrest and use of guns, but little did he know that he was pushing Syria to total destruction and ruins.

It will look like a normal IPOB arrest until it escalates and more well meaning Igbos home and abroad become angry with this government and start supporting IPOB and ESN openly. That will be the game changer.

Nobody prays for war but you cannot run away from war when your enemy brings the war to your doorsteps.

Buhari and his Muslim dominated service chiefs and handlers are trying hard to provoke Igbos, what he is seeking for he will find.

Idris Deby wouldn't have ever believed that he will be killed in battle.

Nigeria is not that strong militarily to defend its leaders from internal aggression.

And all those countries they go to hide their chikdren and family, IPOB are domiciled in almost all nations of the world so the war wouldn't be just at home cos their families outside Nigeria will also be targeted in the next war they want to cause.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Steve0979(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
When UGM start dealing with the soldiers, Fulani terrorist sympathisers will start wailing .
tell ESN or watevaa to make d war a full blown one,dey can start by attacking obinze barracks let's see ow strong dey
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by rowland545(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2021
jimi4us:

And what do you think we're doing right now?
u r claiming affiliation wit a terrorist organization in a public forum when u r not pantami and u think u r wise
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Conrod: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Until the masses in SE begin to condemn ESN / Igbos, the SE will never see peace.

I urge Wike to close our Borders with the SE so they dont flee into Port Harcourt
Then i urge the UGM to give nigeria the BESLAM siege treatment in lagos,abuja and kaduna,maybe that will wake everybody up .
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Ebuka78: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Remember, what you wished for others do come back to the person who wished it.

Feel free to rejoice on social media, but know that you are also among the people killing innocent souls with your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by olisaEze(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2021
jpworld:

Raiding is actually part of intelligent gathering, you might raid and innocent man that happens to know a criminal hideout, bc he is afraid of the criminals and can't trust police either, he kept silent. If such a person is raided he might say what he knows in that area when questioned.

Sometimes you even raid a criminal that might confess or link you to other members.

So you see raiding is part of intelligent gathering.

Just that Nigeria police takes advantage of it to exploit the young

My friend, u have no idea what ure talking about.
These are the methods of intelligence gathering in Intelligence Studies;

-Human Intelligence (HUMINT)

-Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)

-Imagery/Geospatial Intelligence (IMINT/GEOINT)

-Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT)

-Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)

Try educate yourself beyond govt sponsored propaganda. No where in the world is "raiding" a method of gathering intelligence. We’re not bandits in the 12th century. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by rowland545(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2021
PissfulProtester:

I don't know how to do this but will try. Will put this in a frame and hang it on the wall.

You are wise
lols....we need to start telling ourselfs the truth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by ken6488(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Lol check what happened in Chad
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:
All this could have been avoided by all means..

Now innocent people would be the one to pay the price as those cowards must have returned to their crave
Useless urchin
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by rowland545(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

the bombardments carried out in Orlu how many ESN Operatives were they able to kill?? The answer is zero.The NIgerian army will lose if it starts anotgher war in the SE,It is already overstretched in the NE at the moment
did u go and count them or u just believe wat ur mazi tells u.

Even in d north east shekau wit all his men and resources hardly admits being casualties in his side when d military attacks.

That's one thing with politics of war admitting casualties demoralises the troops ...so they try as much as possible to keep it away.

Mr mazi is leading d young and old people in ur region to there early graves.

The sooner u realize d better for u
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by ken6488(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Seems we don't learn from what happened in Chad
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by HallaDaTruth: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
This may result to Civil War if care is not taken.

We can't be outside Igbo land or outside Nigeria and watch a useless Jihadist President kidnap and kill our people for no justifiable reason and you expect us to do nothing.

This is how useless Presidents and their advisers push countries to unprepared war.

Syrian war started as a mere protest and Asaad thought he could shut the protesters up with massive arrest and use of guns, but little did he know that he was pushing Syria to total destruction and ruins.

It will look like a normal IPOB arrest until it escalates and more well meaning Igbos home and abroad become angry with this government and start supporting IPOB and ESN openly. That will be the game changer.

Nobody prays for war but you cannot run away from war when your enemy brings the war to your doorsteps.

Buhari and his Muslim dominated service chiefs and handlers are trying hard to provoke Igbos, what he is seeking for he will find.

Idris Deby wouldn't have ever believed that he will be killed in battle.

Nigeria is not that strong militarily to defend its leaders from internal aggression.

And all those countries they go to hide their chikdren and family, IPOB are domiciled in almost all nations of the world so the war wouldn't be just at home cos their families outside Nigeria will also be targeted in the next war they want to cause.

The destruction of one Nigeria is at hand. This lunatic buhari and his brainless fulanis have no idea what is coming. They won't see what will hit them soon. How can you come to my backyard to kill my people and want to arrest me for saying no to the murder of my people.

"The child you constantly beat becomes more stubborn and dangerous"

Nigeria is making us get wilder and hardened by this constant nonsense in the east. More people will join ESN and UGM and believe me Nigeria Will Burn. Buhari might be the last president of Nigeria. He feels confident because the british govt is backing him up but trust me when i say vain is the help of man. The british govt will fail the fulanis soon. Something is cooking and buhari and his people will not like the taste

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Itzdannywelbeck(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
CLOSE UR MUMU MOUTH
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2021
They should defeat bokoharam first and leave east youth alone. I’m very sure of one thing,if south has been treated well they won’t dream to Nigeria.

I’m from SOUTH WEST
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Quality20(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2021
no time wasting, any ipob,esn be sent to his lord for immediate judgment
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

The army and you will pay the price.

All Igbo youths will be radicalised soon and it will start in full scale.

Useless terrorist Nigerian arm will cry soon.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Harmlesspill(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
have u forgotten the Igbo man also make up this same army?...

If u make der children featherless r u not also hurting urself ?

I use to think d Igbo people were intelligent and cannot b brainwashed ..but u guys r in competition with the stupidity up north
We have seriously warned Igbos not to join NA and those in NA to be kind enough to resign because we saw what is happening now years ago and if anyone turns a deaf ear it is to his own detriment.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Quality20(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Angeltjazz2017:
They should defeat bokoharam first and leave east youth alone. I’m very sure of one thing,if south has been treated well they won’t dream to Nigeria.

I’m from SOUTH WEST

why is d head flat
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
have u forgotten the Igbo man also make up this same army?...

If u make der children featherless r u not also hurting urself ?

I use to think d Igbo people were intelligent and cannot b brainwashed ..but u guys r in competition with the stupidity up north
So what should the Igbos do ?
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2021
They should defeat bokoharam first and leave east youth alone. I’m very sure of one thing,if south has been treated well they won’t dream to leave Nigeria.

There is no love in our marriage

I’m from SOUTH WEST

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Law2019: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
chest beating will not kill u...I'm sure u r not even in d east...

Do u think by d time d army starts der madness children and mother's will b safe?.

Go and join d ESN and get ur own catapult so u can help dem finish d Nigerian army...

Mumu
Oya wear army cloth na and stand for road if E sure you. Useless terrorists. Everybody go tire. U think say igbo people na cowards.

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Conrod: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Northerners said more than that but today they are on their knees...

War is not a movie, Azerbaijan and Armenia who thought because they have some weapons they can show their muscle.. They are both counting their loses with full of regret of Had we known
But you forgot to mention afghanistan where america despite its military power is packing up now in aparent shame .
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by blaise26abj(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

You people should stop escalating things with empty braggado.

Make una dey consider the innocent people that would be caught unaware

Innocent people are always caught unaware. The political class have always directly and indirectly put the people’s lives in danger . And if it was empty braggado as you said , why is the army carrying out raids ?
The truth remains that this government is the WORST in recent history of this country . They can’t do anything right !
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Josywhyte: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
I pity the innocent years youths that are taken in place of those that are said to be IPOP and ESN members according to the foolish soldiers
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by mnwogu(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=Monogamy post=100964296]

Dialogue with invisible people? Is it Kanu that's in far away they should dialogue with or Emma powerful that nobody has any idea of how he looks like or the guerilla ESN

If they are invisible, who are the military arresting then? Innocent civilians? Or has every Igbo guy become an ESN member? Nonesense talk.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Etogist: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:
All this could have been avoided by all means..

Now innocent people would be the one to pay the price as those cowards must have returned to their crave

You are worst than the army. Who are you really blaming ? Instead of you to condemn this evil act you're there blaming other people.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Jollylolly(f): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2021
All dis Nnamdi Cownu just like to be behaving like hoodlums. You are the ones causing unrest in the south east and crying wolf in your SM, Online country.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Akuruoulo(m): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2021
Xscape1993:
What is happening in Nigeria ooo? What have we done? Is now a crime to be a Nigerian?
U no knw be4 ?
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by jaxxy(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2021
This government likes doing rubbish. Have they gone to look for bandits and herdsmen? Bt rather now carrying innocent citizens.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Akuruoulo(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Dialogue with invisible people? Is it Kanu that's in far away they should dialogue with or Emma powerful that nobody has any idea of how he looks like or the guerilla ESN
WHAT WERE U TRYNA SPELL ?
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
When Unknown gun men attack the terrorist army now,foolish people will start talking nonesense.

Now they will be rejoicing.
They are already a terrorist organization, with terrorist leaders (buhari and co) in government. I hope soon, all this will end with Biafra independent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video) / Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram / Abia Rice Farmers To Otti: Place Your Order & We Will Supply You With Abia Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.