Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (40437 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) / Breath Taking Drone Pictures Of Some Places In Abuja / "The Glory Land Castle” In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by eenai(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yenagoa is highly underdeveloped. You only showed the same pictures- Tombia junction, Berger flyover and Alamiesiegha road.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by goatgoat093: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
For an oil rich capital city this is rather mediocre, the real story of Bayelsa is that of polluted rural areas where people still build bamboo structures called homes on creeks, extreme poverty and low IGR despite the billions of oil allocations they receive from the FG.

4 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by essenjack(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Forget this picture. Bayelsa remains the Most backward state in South South Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by achi4u(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Best city in ss
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by ruggedtimi(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Don't be decieved by the drone view
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by JamesChinn01: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please nobody should post any so called beautiful pictures of anywhere in Delta State. Nowhere fine there.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by ruggedtimi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
hpmoney:
one of the most beautiful state in nigeria
grin grin
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Whitecoal711: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na waoh
Is this the best you can get from a whole state
State that have.produced a modern day leader
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by obiekunie2: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
THIS IS A VERY SAD, SAD, SAD SCENARIO!

WITH ALL THE FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS AND THIS IS THE BEST FROM BAYELSA!
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Ikwerelastborn: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheZebra:
Lol, very mediocre pictures. People may think I'm being sentimental, but the truth is Kaduna state is 200times better and finer than this nonsense thing I'm seeing despite bayelsa being an oil state, it's a shame, big shame
You've shown how unintelligent and stupid you are,when was kaduna Created? 1967 and the former and present capital of whole north including Middle belt but u stupidly compare it with bayelsa of 1996,that is stupid of u
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Biafranboys: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Even road to go otuoke no day.. Asari

Zoogeria and greedy Niger delta politicians destroyed bayelsa, this place is supposed to be like qatar
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by BetterChurch: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Uplifting
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Biafranboys: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
ToluNazzal:

Nonsense, una no day shame
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by 2elliot: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
ToluNazzal:
Na God go punish you for this paid rubbish work you dey do.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by chinoonew09: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Just dey deceive yourself.... Go and snap only better place there... Leave the rest.. Why you no come to otuoke, ogbia and snap... Go sit down....

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by charlesucheh(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Though, it tried to capture the most beautiful place, but it still looks dirty.
Bayelsa no try at all..
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by ehix89(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Who no go, no know
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by TopOL(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Cool

Get more clients to patronised your business, we design eye catchy logos, 3d logos, letter head, business card, sachets designs and many more.... contact below
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by nellyzkid(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
My dear no think am oooo bayelsa no fine like this at all that state is damn dirty unorganized and cultism there is top notch
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by 2elliot: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
I hear say willing bannies full this state, I wan come tour
U go bleep my sisters tire with just indomie and juice. Very mediocre set of females, and males here. U fit show my end to confirm am.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Totilopussylick(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
One of the smallest state among other.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by nellyzkid(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
achi4u:
Best city in ss
. You say Wetin again abeg no talk day kind thing bayelsa wey I dey now na be best for south south where cultism and Undevelopment be brother and sister
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by anyamashima(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
When will ABA be like that or more sad ?
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by yemiyemi: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
With all the 13 % derivation fund + NDDC + normal statutory allocations = all these ?....am short of words....can't even withstand Surulere LGA in Lagos shiorr...
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
I’m from Bayelsa and this is lazy journalism ,you literally just stayed at one position for half of the video and the other places has been in existence for years, even though I haven’t visit BY for years I still don’t see any new development.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by achi4u(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
nellyzkid:
. You say Wetin again abeg no talk day kind thing bayelsa wey I dey now na be best for south south where cultism and Undevelopment be brother and sister
my work is to project any state being showcase.

I'm a good Biafran grin cheesy cool
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by freshvine(f): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Most states in Nigeria like the Niger Delta have rich government with better infrastructure and poor people with minimal development.

In the core east state you've rich individuals with poor government infrastructure.

Imagine an igbo state with enough money for
infrastructure galvanizing people's efforts on development.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Orokojasper(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
At first, I was about saying the op should take down the first picture, but I remembered that's sadly the real situation and reality of the state....alot of young and agile men have been turned to keke and okada riders due to the incompetence and selfishness of our leaders..... Imagine oil producing state for that matter.... Shame
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by FatherOfJesus: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Looks scanty. Why?
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by freshvine(f): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lord you made me first among my peers, may my enemies continue to look up to my enviable position but never getting there.

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
wow! beautiful city..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow / Disabled, Blessing Mary Ocheido: Asky Airlines Destroyed My Motorised Wheelchair / Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.