Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (41299 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City / Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) / "The Glory Land Castle” In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigercity:

Are the more irritating than this

Anyway this are current pics

there are still much beauty places in yenagoa.. more finer than the ones u just saw
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nigercity: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
lol, you get strength for argument sha

Lolz bro
I no shaa the get time
But I missed the front page of this thread, I longed for
I wanted Adakaboro8 pHijo and co to compare bayelsa to Abiriba
Bayelsa as a whole to small London Abiriba

Assuming I graced the front page
I would posted pictures of Abiriba so everyone can compare the trash video above to it
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nigercity: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
there are still much beauty places in yenagoa.. more finer than the ones u just saw

Audio
Yenagoa
That I have seen finish
Or is there another one?
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nigercity: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

And those ones
I show you are just casual resident in Aba (that's not even a state capital)
I didn't even show pictures of G.R.A, federal housing estates and other exclusive places,

I just showed casual places in Abia

Now can you bring more sophisticated pictures or videos of yeangoa let's compare with Abiriba
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by shugabasbn: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Let call a spade a space, I am expecting better picture, beautiful structures , far better than these.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

The number of mansions in my village alone will swallow the whole of Bayelsa. Oga dey know your mate.

This is the height of disgrace!!! So, this is what the 8 LGA, 75% of which are Ijaws can come up with?

Mehn! Guy don't even talk again, you are a disgrace. Even the Ohambele and Azumini area wey una dey hustle for better pass all una city combined.

Guy, I can't even look at you the same again.

ibos are disgraced to humanity. imagine their landlocked states with no better place to stay.. no wonder they keep running away from it
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nigercity: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Na waoh
Is this the best you can get from a whole state
State that have.produced a modern day leader

Lolz

Asin eh! Abiriba
Can even do better
Aswear

Oya Adakaboro8 and pHijo
Come oh read the comments on 1,2 nd3 page and defined your people
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigercity:

And those ones
I show you are just casual resident in Aba (that's not even a state capital)
I didn't even show pictures of G.R.A, federal housing estates and other exclusive places,

I just showed casual places in Abia

Now can you bring more sophisticated pictures or videos of yeangoa let's compare with Abiriba
the capital of abia is disgraced capitals.. i wonder the kind of governors that rule that state
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz
Asin eh! Abiriba Can even do better Aswear
Oya Adakaboro8 and pHijo Come oh read the comments on 1,2 nd3 page and defined your people
dont be jealous of yenagoa... see why kanu and ojukwu dying for it..

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nigercity: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
the capital of abia is disgraced capitals.. i wonder the kind of governors that rule that state

Lolz
Your own governor is even worst
How many malls
Are there in Bayelsa as a whole,?
Even odinary ShopRite that is almost in every Town?
Lolz
Guy don't even compare this trash to Abiriba talk more of umuahia
(The last time I checked umuahia has one of the largest malls by land mass in Nigeria, goggle top 10 malls in Nigeria)

Imagine comparing rubbish bayelsa to any town in Abia
Infact how many 5 or 7 storey building in Bayelsa
(Just few) metcheew?
Post pictures
Let's start with Abiriba first!
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz
Your own governor is even worst
How many malls
Are there in Bayelsa as a whole,?
Even odinary ShopRite that is almost in every Town?
Lolz
Guy don't even compare this trash to Abiriba talk more of umuahia
(The last time I checked umuahia has one of the largest malls by land mass in Nigeria, goggle top 10 malls in Nigeria)

Imagine comparing rubbish bayelsa to any town in Abia
Infact how many 5 or 7 storey building in Bayelsa
(Just few) metcheew?
Post pictures
Let's start with Abiriba first!
even i bother myself post pics, ur cocaine eyes will not see anything in it.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by emmadejust(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nothing come out for yenagoa
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by mkoabiola: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
There is nothing so spectacular in yenegoa.

From ibiama..kpansia..azikoro.hospital road (night life of yenegoa)..

Na jus one single road.....
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by mkoabiola: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Less developed and poor state despite d oil money.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nigercity: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
even i bother myself post pics, ur cocaine eyes will not see anything in it.
Lolz
At least cocaine is more precious and 1000 times more valuable than ogogooro..

Lolz let's just say my people sell cocaine international
Get the money like pabolo Escabor , build duplexes, ignore governments and build there roads individually, build industries, build massive markets where people from other countries comes to buy and sell.. building there cities (just like Columbia was built with drug money)

But your own people sell ogogooro, drink it
And also get drunk on it, live in creeks, swamps and slums, and drinking polluted water
Get jealousy of Igbos, develop fairytale and fantasy of hatred, tell it to there children who in turn believe there fathers fantasy comes online to do land grabbing, and make unrealistic claims

Lolz
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz
At least cocaine is more precious and 1000 times more valuable than ogogooro..

Lolz let's just say my people sell cocaine international
Get the money like pabolo Escabor , build duplexes, ignore governments and build there roads individually, build industries, build massive markets where people from other countries comes to buy and sell.. building there cities (just like Columbia was built with drug money)

But your own people sell ogogooro, drink it
And also get drunk on it, live in creeks, swamps and slums, and drinking polluted water
Get jealousy of Igbos, develop fairytale and fantasy of hatred, tell it to there children who in turn believe there fathers fantasy comes online to do land grabbing, and make unrealistic claims

Lolz
hmm. includin babyfactoring, ritualism, women trafficking. all bcux of mony.. ibou tribe is a cursed tribe.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by orlaglobal234: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheZebra:
Lol, very mediocre pictures. People may think I'm being sentimental, but the truth is Kaduna state is 200times better and finer than this nonsense thing I'm seeing despite bayelsa being an oil state, it's a shame, big shame
My brother I'm not from Kaduna but i really concur with you on this Kaduna is far beautiful 1000 way than this

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by AllenSpencer: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
BlessedNuel:
The state make sense

grin grin grin

Travel and see.

When you leave Yenegoa, just believe you going hiking
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by AllenSpencer: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
mkoabiola:
Less developed and poor state despite d oil money.

Thats one of the most corrupt state in Nigeria!

Damn! They are fvcking corrupt.

You will pay before you give them food. Its that bad.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by orlaglobal234: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
hpmoney:
one of the most beautiful state in nigeria
Who tell you that hv you visit the state before? for your information Bayesia is not even among the fine state in Nigeria despite they are oil state
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Revolva(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Been there ....the state is too small abeg and too watery

Everywhere is water logged ...and not as beautiful as you think oo
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by emitheo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Rubbish...what's this rubbish pictures suppose to accomplish?
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Stallion93(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
No picture of Asters Lounge OP u have to update this thread
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nigercity: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hmm. includin babyfactoring, ritualism, women trafficking. all bcux of mony.. ibou tribe is a cursed tribe.

Lolz...
Cry me a River
This man cultism infected, bayelsa
Pls POST pictures of bayelsa let's compare with Abiriba in Abia or orlu in IMO,
If you win 5k sub this night
(Note: winner will be determined by majority of those viewing the post)
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by orlaglobal234: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Igbochief001:
Bros there is nothing to show in this city abeg ...aba is miles ahead of yenagoa aba is even too big self umuahia is better than it by miles
Eket is even better than it

Yenagoa is in the same league as ikot ekpene , ado ekiti , oshogbo them
Have you visit Ado Ekiti or Osogbo before these two state you mentioned above are not in same level with those places you mentioned above go and do your research again
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Ahmerdibnz: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
What's gud here? All i see is one roundabout and one flyover.
I'm not impressed
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by mkoabiola: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
AllenSpencer:

Thats one of the most corrupt state in Nigeria!

Damn! They are fvcking corrupt.

You will pay before you give them food. Its that bad.

The citizens don't care oo.

Most of them are politicians or bunkerers.

So d money goes round...

They care less about d development or gud roads.

I stay there for years after my nysc

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by orlaglobal234: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bayesal one of the ugly state in Nigeria despite is one of oil rich state very useless state
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by stasius: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beautiful state with greenery!
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Abagworo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheZebra:
Lol, very mediocre pictures. People may think I'm being sentimental, but the truth is Kaduna state is 200times better and finer than this nonsense thing I'm seeing despite bayelsa being an oil state, it's a shame, big shame

Kaduna was the capital of Northern Nigeria more than 100 years ago whereas Yenagoa is a new developing city with very difficult terrain
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by AllenSpencer: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
mkoabiola:

The citizens don't care oo.

Most of them are politicians or bunkerers.

So d money goes round...

They care less about d development or gud roads.

I stay there for years after my nysc

You know them very well then
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by seniorkachion(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I agree with you but don’t forget that Kaduna gets a lot of infrastructure from Federal government and Yenegoa is a new town. Not as old as Kaunda but still these pictures are not good.

Akure, Enugu, Owerri, Jos, Abeokuta, Awka are miles ahead as well

The only reasonable comparison is with Abakaliki, Ado Ekiti, Lokoja, and other capitals of states that were created in 1996.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FESTAC Tanker Fire Destroyed 26 Vehicles, Others (Photos, Video) / Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf / Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.