Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,207 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

“I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) (46077 Views)

Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ojo Slay Together On A Holiday Trip / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by bibiking7(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021

Issorait

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Tolarnizzy116(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
And how is that my problem?...na me go marry am?
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by owobokiri(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
mbahdi:
She's already married rigth from her 15.just dat she never formalize it.cos uncountable Dickson will have passed through dat hoe

4 Likes

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by anyamashima(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
I do not understand
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by chaloskyx: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
EHEN OKAY GIVE HER TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER NOW IF YOUR LUCKY NED WOULD GO FOR HER...................THIS ANNOUCEMENT IS A CONFIRMATION FOR POTENTIAL BILLIONAIRE SUITORS TO START APPLYING ASAP
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Big Olosho dey advise Olosho in training.
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Onlinesmart:
My problem with all this is why she had to make a video to advise her daughter. These people are too senseless to be celebrated. Senseless people celebrating senselessness.

Shiioor kelebe
Exactly what I was thinking. Why did she have to make a video? Most Nigerian female celebrities love attention a lot.

1 Like

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Femeto: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na so e easy.
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by WoundedLamb: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol... our parents want us to be happy but sometimes, that comes with a lot of pressure. Meanwhile, the daughter is really pretty.

4 Likes

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by ofiko123(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
I doubt if that is feasible at all..
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Sterope(f): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Some men are very disgusting
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by shadrach77: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Rumour has it that she is dating Korede Bello
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sneakfreakk:
Ned is watching
Lol. Guy you wicked o grin
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nothing wrong with the advice. It doesn't also mean she's teaching her to aspire to marriage above all else.

Her daughter, her philosophy, and what she considers right.

1 Like

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by pikechukwu6(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Worry not, we will lead you there... Just follow here and get well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUEqi_TWlwY
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by pikechukwu6(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by chatinent: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Whatever works for them.
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Which pretty? lipsrsealed iro
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by owila4luv(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
So she can divorce at 25 abi
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Loveknitting: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

All these people be thinking for themselves

Not knowing what fate and future got in store for them....exactly...what Sandra was saying...but Sandra is about 33 years old now still searching for husband

Remember when I was very young.....I thought ama be a doctor.....medicine and surgery
But when jamb and post utme loose guard me ehnnn...I come begin beg uniben for computer science...

Hahahahahahaha
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by GeneralPula: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wetin lil Kesh con dey use her do?
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

All these people be thinking for themselves

Not knowing what fate and future got in store for them....exactly...what Sandra was saying...but Sandra is about 33 years old now still searching for husband

Remember when I was very young.....I thought ama be a doctor.....medicine and surgery
But when jamb and post utme loose guard me ehnnn...I come begin beg uniben for computer science...

don't mind them ma niggar
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Kimjongun: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oya take clay and mold husband for them na
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sneakfreakk:
Ned is watching

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Kimjongun: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Nothing wrong with the advice. It doesn't also mean she's teaching her to aspire to marriage above all else.

Her daughter, her philosophy, and what she considers right.

Making a video of it make it look like she is advertising them, she is making those little children vulnerable to people that can exploit them

1 Like

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Temptee101(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sharp woman

Indirectly advertising her daughter.

But walahi this gerl fine sha

2 Likes

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by angelfallz(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
provided she is ready for it, early marriage is the best

1 Like

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by angelfallz(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
how?
owila4luv:
So she can divorce at 25 abi
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by angelfallz(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
What happened?
Sterope:
Some men are very disgusting
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by AmazingELixir: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
lipsrsealed

Just imagine....not even I want you to become a PhD holder at 24.......this is one of the reason male folks keep maligning women when all they think is marriage not knowledge acquisition or economic emancipation.

It's alright, I even forgot one cannot give what he/she does not have.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked / Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] / Falz Undergoes Surgery, Injured While Playing Football (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.