Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,151 members, 7,852,925 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

“I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) (46100 Views)

Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ojo Slay Together On A Holiday Trip / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Daradared2(f): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2021
TheSociopath:
This is what feminists don't understand. Even nature has defined our roles, men are stronger physically and have dominant behaviour while women are weaker and by nature more caring and organized. As a matter of fact, women enter menopause, which means they're expected to procreate early.

It's good that men and women have equal opportunities these days, but women will always be homemakers, child caregivers, cooks, etc no matter the feminists campaign. Women's lives will always revolve around their children, even if they go on to have stellar careers or make names for themselves

yesss ooo our roles are different but we are all unique as far as this earth is consign.

1 Like

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Daradared2(f): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2021
mbahdi:
She's already married rigth from her 15.just dat she never formalize it.cos uncountable Dickson will have passed through dat hoe

I used to wonder how some so called men used to think like they don't have anything relate with woman. Yet they have Mum, aunts, sisters or even daughters, still they will open their fishy brain and call others a hoe. hmmmm! what a level of stupidity!
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by clothingonline(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Early marriage with the right person is the best
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Truekay: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
wale377:
Iyabo Ojo tell daughter to marry early.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1OCcTbBFIE

In the video above, she said she wants her daughter to be engaged at 23, married at 24, and have a child at 25
As she is a fan of early marriage

Quoting her
Her marriage, her life, her problem.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN5Kv-9HLZ5/?igshid=11exkfziz3yvj
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Truekay: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
Her marriage, her life ,her problem
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by harmony75: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
very bad advice.. does she want her to rush into marriage and rush out. Allow her enjoy her youth when it's time she marry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz Undergoes Surgery, Injured While Playing Football (Photos) / Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.