Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online (73442 Views)

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Steveagro: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2021
There are virgins who have had oral and anal sex but no vaginal Penetration.
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by vivilafrosh(f): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2021
lucky999:
lol

women and lies are like 5&6

she thinks we don't know she is tired of fucking different dick, whe know she really wants to settle down.

when you finally fvcked her and almost lost your life, she will tell you how someone raped her and she will start crying.

three girls I have met told me they are virgins we fvck my brothers and sisters I nearly drawn in her hoe but God saved me.....
grin

Idiot have you bleeped her before? If no shut d Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Liposure: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2021
Donchieli:
E de possibility say she be virgin na

Only by not having intercourse oo

Because running de break virginity, riding of bicycle de break am, exercise like yoga de break am

Funny some girls no de count dilddo and fingering
But once dilddo or finger done cross

My dear you no de virgin
Na only Bleep you never Bleep
well, i don't think so until after penile penetration
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by 040drogba: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2021
U are lucky if that is true
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by hush15: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2021
tkgz:
A beautiful Nigerian lady has sparked reactions online after sharing her virginity statues with her friends and followers.
Sighted on her Twitter account, the lady identified with handle @QueenTonia proudly announced that she is 23 years old and she has not had se.xual intercourse with a man before.

https://mobile.twitter.com/queenistonia/status/1383313705438351360

Na the age wey person suppose expect these senseless comments. When a woman begins to lament how Virgin she is, just know she is tired of being one and calling attention to come help her out
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by olisaEze(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2021
We know ur type, virgin in front but ur arsehole na borehole. grin

1 Like

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by 09085607453king: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2021
If she is not a virgin her guy's for don see the massage.. cool shocked ... I dey spire to also be a virgin man grin
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by EmekaBlue(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Make i test see...na only d head i go put to confirm
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Liposure: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2021
samx4real:
By 18 through 20, its call virginity

But beyond 20, its call stinginess.
or lack of opportunity

1 Like

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by bigpicture001: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2021
I know someone who is is 27 still a virgin......

Sh is the best girl I ever met.. Dou sh has her issues just like everyone else

3 Likes

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Liposure: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2021
Waper2:

Her engine go soon knock, no oiling, no greasing for 23yrs? ���
she go dey kayamata
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2021
punisha:
That people find it hard to believe that some people can be 20+ years old and still virgins shows how morally decayed we have become.

some girls are actually crazy when it comes to romance and can talk trash, they even look razz, but have never had coitus or been penetrated, I know one or two.

Dunno if this girl is chasing clout or not, but can we just stop gettin worked up when we hear people r still virgins?

So why the announcement of virginity if not to give people something to talk about?
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Angrygoat: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Virginia i know ,would wear gown to cover everywhere,this one na olosho at ge 23,at age q
23 i was already in 300level,thinking of how to become president of Naiji
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Katcall: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2021
obowunmi:
I was a virgin until 25years. angry angry
Late-comer! What took you so long?
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Danny50: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2021
She looks like my ex virgin girlfriend because we only had sex once.
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by bluefilm: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Ashawo
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by chikeze(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Nah today yanch Dey for back? undecided
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Katcall: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Cree:
Just 23 you're bragging. 27 and still one..I'm proud!
you are missing
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Twelfthman: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Well said

franchasng:
Of course we have lots of technical virgins who carefully preserve their hymen to deceive gullible guys like you to marry them but have done more sexual immoralities than indecent stars; from handling to sucking to anal to boobjob to deepthroating to hand job to just name it but they always avoid vagina penetration.

Such people aren't virgins in heart, conscience and purity, they are technical virgins preserving their hymen to fool gullible men and not to please God.
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Katcall: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Laideabdulahi:
Yeah, she may be a virgin.
But her boobs Don't look like that of a virgin's
can't wait to plunder those mammary glands
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by owobokiri(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
Of course we have lots of technical virgins who carefully preserve their hymen to deceive gullible guys like you to marry them but have done more sexual immoralities than indecent stars; from handling to sucking to anal to boobjob to deepthroating to hand job to just name it but they always avoid vagina penetration.

Such people aren't virgins in heart, conscience and purity, they are technical virgins preserving their hymen to fool gullible men and not to please God.
You know, I have met one like that.. very despicable thing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Katcall: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2021
AmazingELixir:

She's saying the truth she's untapped as can be seen in her outward freshness.
that is why i tap fresh goods
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by grandstar(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2021
A virgin the other day got pregnant. Why? Because she and her boyfriend were romancing most likely naked that his cum touched her vagina. That's no virgin.

Fornication comes from a Greek word and it includes the romancing of another person's romantic and sexual parts. To be a virgin, you need to be totally clean before God.

Her dressing alone is nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by SkyUrch(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2021
You simply lack sense
punisha:
[i]

FIXED.

Little wonder why Christians in Nigeria are worse than d devil.
I am sure u learnt all these sexual terminologies from pleasing God.
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by pikechukwu6(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Congratulations to her, but maybe no sharp around you or you are not very correct wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls, I dey my house and very sharp waiting for good fish cool cool cool cool since I visited this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AmyDK5zd9E
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2021
As long as you dey soapy you no be virgin. When I be virgin that year soapy nearly finish my sperm but when I became sexually active I stopped the habit.

1 Like

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by candygist: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2021
lucky999:
lol

she thinks we don't know she is tired of fucking different dick, whe know she really wants to settle down.

when you finally fvcked her and almost lost your life, she will tell you how someone raped her and she will start crying.

three girls I have met told me they are virgins we fvck my brothers and sisters I nearly drawn in her hoe but God saved me.....
grin

You too dey lie.
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2021
Tremple8v:
If you are selling , I'm buying grin

grin grin her p**y no be coins
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by investorMK(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2021
One girl that says yes to my proposal told me that she's a virgin..... Immediately I left her side I delete her number... Y? Because I can swear that d girl isn't a virgin I know some of her ex and her current boyfriend......

I realized that for her to lie to me it's means.... She no go allow me Bleep her to find d truth so I run from her oo

3 Likes

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by obanimoje: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2021
Humn! Virgin with no sense. Lady, that manner of dressing betrays what you are proclaiming. Real virgins dress very decently with every and everything covered. Go learn some sense!

1 Like

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Stevyne: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2021
bigpicture001:
I know someone who is is 27 still a virgin......
If it's true then!
She's playing with herself
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by danhans(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2021
lucky999:
lol

grin
Bro it is possible,my wife @30 then was,it can not be everyone

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.