Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Guber Aspirant Donates 25 Cars To PDP, Says I've Immeasurable Wealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Aspirant Donates 25 Cars To PDP, Says I've Immeasurable Wealth (1300 Views)

Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / Christain Governor Aspirant Donates 200 Bags Of Cement For Mosque Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guber Aspirant Donates 25 Cars To PDP, Says I've Immeasurable Wealth by TonyRazor(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
TonyRazor
Anambra Gov aspirant donates 25 cars to PDP, says I've immeasurable wealth

An American- based medical doctor, Godwin Maduka, who is contesting the November 6 governorship election in Anambra State has donated 25 cars to the party in the state.
Handing over the cars to the party on Tuesday at the PDP Secretariat in Awka, Maduka said the cars were for the 21 Local Government Secretaries of the party in the state , while four would be for the state executive committee of the party.

He said he was not into the governorship race to enrich himself, adding " I have immeasurable wealth and I have visa to all the countries in world."

He said nothing would stop him from winning the governorship of the state if given the PDP ticket.

"I possess the magic wand to turn around the fortunes of the state. I did it in my hometown, Umuchukwu, where I used my personal funds to build some infrastructure such as hospitals, houses for the less privileged, courts , schools and so on for my people.

The PDP state chairman, Chief Ndubuisi Nwobu assured aspirants in the race that the party would give them a level playing ground, adding that the party had no anointed candidate in the contest.

He said, " Our candidate will emerge through a transparent primary election that must be fair and acceptable to the aspirants, party faithful and the generality of the people of the state.

Nwobu said the party’s 16 governorship aspirants had undergone screening exercise at the national secretariat in Abuja, adding "we're satisfied with the transparency of the processes".

Re: Guber Aspirant Donates 25 Cars To PDP, Says I've Immeasurable Wealth by Xscape1993(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
We are waiting ooo
Re: Guber Aspirant Donates 25 Cars To PDP, Says I've Immeasurable Wealth by owobokiri(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Anambra guber elections are always battles of the billionaires..
Some may just jump into the race to scatter things for him..

2 Likes

Re: Guber Aspirant Donates 25 Cars To PDP, Says I've Immeasurable Wealth by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Be careful of a naked man offering you CLOTHES. By their words you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Guber Aspirant Donates 25 Cars To PDP, Says I've Immeasurable Wealth by chatinent: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
A snake cannot born a dog.
Re: Guber Aspirant Donates 25 Cars To PDP, Says I've Immeasurable Wealth by sw: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Scam! His own will be worse
Re: Guber Aspirant Donates 25 Cars To PDP, Says I've Immeasurable Wealth by immaculateheart: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
By their words you shall know them

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu / In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business / BREAKING: Bandits Attack Convoy Of Kano State Governor, Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.