Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway (29254 Views)

Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Philipponzaghi: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:

No Igbos in Asia drug stories today?
It's been a while.. hurry..

Maybe you haven’t seen this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/6517584/most-wanted-abia-drug-supplier#100998158

I am the most notable drug crime reporter in Nigeria.

Even Saharareporters are always late.

In as much as developers won’t relent, me self won’t rest in bringing their crime to the public.

Chukwu Abiama bless me!
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by owobokiri(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Maybe you haven’t seen this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/6517584/most-wanted-abia-drug-supplier#100998158

I am the most notable drug crime reporter in Nigeria.

Even Saharareporters are always late.

In as much as developers won’t relent, me self won’t rest in bringing their crime to the public.

Chukwu Abiama bless me!
When will you report on Tinubus drug case?
Do oh need a link ..?
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement#.VLxWZQpyxfQ.facebook

Or you do you find it hard to do your job when your supreme leader is a drug barron?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Philipponzaghi: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:

When will you report on Tinubus drug case?
Do oh need a link ..?
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement#.VLxWZQpyxfQ.facebook

Or you do you find it hard to do your job when your supreme leader is a drug barron?

If that happened now I will report it. I spare no one in my reporting.

The link you uploaded is 2009, that’s almost 12 years ago.
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by owobokiri(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

If that happened now I will report it. I spare no one in my reporting.

The link you uploaded is 2009, that’s almost 12 years ago.

Report it..
A crime is a crime..
He's coming out for president.
Don't spare him..

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Philipponzaghi: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:

Report it..
A crime is a crime..
He's coming out for president.
Don't spare him..

I’ll rather report Peter Obi for the massacre of Awkusu youth.

That is more recent and we must make sure he is brought to book for his crime against humanity.
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by owobokiri(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

I’ll rather report Peter Obi for the massacre of Awkusu youth.

That is more recent and we must make sure he is brought to book for his crime against humanity.

Peter Obi did not push drugs.
We talkin the Pablos and the El capos here..
But if reporting Peter Obis imaginary crimes make you feel good, I'm ok.
Just report the DRUG activities of your jagaban for once..
I hope you know he hasn't denied that uptill this day.. Or are you no more the number one drug reporter?
Btw,
Gbajamila has his own file too...,
Do you want that link too?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Philipponzaghi: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:

Peter Obi did not push drugs.
We talkin the Pablos and the El capos here..
But if reporting Peter Obis imaginary crimes make you feel good, I'm ok.
Just report the DRUG activities of your jagaban for once..
I hope you know he hasn't denied that uptill this day.. Or are you no more the number one drug reporter?
Btw,
Gbajamila has his own file too...,
Do you want that link too?

Jagaban never pushed drug.

You might want to read the report again.

His account was said to hold some certain cash in those days which the Feds linked to his cousin who did drugs.

He already sorted the case and forfeited the money to the feds. If he really is a drug trafficker, the FBI are not fools not to jail him.

They can’t pin it on him and instead use money laundering one.

Peter Obi is the ogapatapata murderer and the main sponsor of Anambra folks who are into drugs. They have been caught in Jakarta, Singapore, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Mars, and etc!

Lastly, the life of Awkusu youth is as important as drug case. Why are you saying we shouldn’t talk about it?
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by owobokiri(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Jagaban never pushed drug.

You might want to read the report again.

His account was said to hold some certain cash in those days which the Feds linked to his cousin who did drugs.

He already sorted the case and forfeited the money to the feds. If he really is a drug trafficker, the FBI are not fools not to jail him.

They can’t pin it on him and instead use money laundering one.

Peter Obi is the ogapatapata murderer and the main sponsor of Anambra folks who are into drugs. They have been caught in Jakarta, Singapore, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Mars, and etc!

Lastly, the life of Awkusu youth is as important as drug case. Why are you saying we shouldn’t talk about it?
Listen to yourself..
He did not push drugs but the proceeds of drugs were found in his accounts!
Just listen to yourself..

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Frankcallys(m): 5:39am On Apr 22, 2021
OP, relax! This is my hometown we are talking about. First... The name of my hometown is Ezillo in Ishielu local government not Ohaukwu. Second, it's a little misunderstanding between my hometown and our neighbor Iyonu that tried to start trouble where there is no need for that.

We the good people of Ezillo community are known to defend our territory from trouble makers and we never back down from any force both foreign and domestic.

The military presence on the express way is because of those who think they are in the army and can use their position to intimate others not knowing that they will get themselves into bigger problems.

Thank God the situation is under control and they have come to us and apologized and the person that called in the military is currently receiving him punishment all thanks to the Governor of Ebonyi state Eng. Dave Umahi.

We are peace loving people thank you
Re: Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway by Monogamy: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Frankcallys:
OP, relax! This is my hometown we are talking about. First... The name of my hometown is Ezillo in Ishielu local government not Ohaukwu. Second, it's a little misunderstanding between my hometown and our neighbor Iyonu that tried to start trouble where there is no need for that.

We the good people of Ezillo community are known to defend our territory from trouble makers and we never back down from any force both foreign and domestic.

The military presence on the express way is because of those who think they are in the army and can use their position to intimate others not knowing that they will get themselves into bigger problems.

Thank God the situation is under control and they have come to us and apologized and the person that called in the military is currently receiving him punishment all thanks to the Governor of Ebonyi state Eng. Dave Umahi.

We are peace loving people thank you

Good to know it has been settled

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / Ministerial Appointment, a continuation of My NYSC programme - Musawa / 8 Persons Travelling For Abubakar Sodangi's Daughter’s Wedding Die In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.