Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem (12700 Views)

Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Brushstrokes20: 7:03am On Apr 21, 2021
...another lorry load of trash for brainless ZOMBIES!

GARBAGE shehu and cohorts are bloodthirsty bunch of useless parasites!

The doomed shithole is long overdue for disintegration!
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Awoleesu(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I did not read the statement, but I suspect it is filled with the usual stupidity
It is.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Andyvilly: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2021
notice how he is somehow holding brief for terrorist, giving them a reason for their devilish behavior
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by EmekaBlue(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Biafra loading...

No need to feel bad or force one Nigeria. The country is not working and full of hate
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by 1Dray(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2021
They are Nigeria's greatest problem, but won't let them go? Isn't that contradictory?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2021
damilola4162:
https://m.guardian.ng/news/those-calling-for-secession-are-nigerias-greatest-problem-presidency/

Hahahaha

The major problem is the dented foreheads that assume that Nigeria is their own and they can carry out terrorists acts without being checked
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2021
WHEN THEY TELL YOU NIGERIA UNITY IS NOT NEGOTIABLE WHAT IT MEANS IS: Dear citizens don't let Nigeria break....I have stolen but I want my two sons who are abroad to steal their own too and who knows I, my family or my friends might have a chance of presidency so as you can see the money we looted will never be enough so let's join hands together and keep Nigeria one so that I can achieve my ambitions and more under nigeria....

I promise to build schools with your money and i will put my partys big billboard with my face in front of it

I promise to buy transport buses with your money and my faces and party flag on the buses

I promise to build you sub standard flyovers with RGB LED LIGHTS ALL OVER IT SO YOU CAN GO THERE AT NIGHT TO SNAP PICTURE AND COMPARE IT WITH DUBAI...you know you haven't been to dubai right?

I promise to dash you quarter bags of rice with my pictures on it which i bought with your money every festive season

Let's join hand and build, keep and preserve this great nation for my children and children children to come....once in a while we bring one of you from the poverty circle who we know we can trust to betray his people on our behalf and make him a politician so that you all can work hard and believe it could be your turn someday to be elevated to political class too....PLEASE WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by 2elliot: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2021
I blame the entire south for this mess we are in, cos how can the north that was never in support of the agitation for and creation of Nigeria become the biggest beneficiaries of this entity, while we become cry babies and second and third class citizens. I can not fathom the level of our cowardice. A north that since the creation of business empire by Britain has been nothing short of parasites has continued to feast on our resources and continues to dictate our existence. It is a big pity, really!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Mightyjohn11(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2021
unity in nigeria is a joke.....we are tired of hearing this rubbish everytime
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Nuel042: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2021
But those marginalizing them and making them to feel they're not part of the family are not the problem abi.
Fools.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by mechanics(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Why as he not spoken against the comments of the communication minister?
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Let's live in infested terrorists nest, a country a serving minister is terrorists sympathizer a country with largest oil deposit but can't produce it own oil.. let's suffer together in Nigeria because we were meant to carry some people's cross because civilization is a taboo to thrm
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Trustedpronet: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2021
Garba must you talk? Nepotism appointment, Fulani killings, boko haram, banditry kidnapping and raping our women are not enemy of Nigeria? I think the North and the APC government are the real sessionist here sheu.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by hush15: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by GentleRay: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Congratulations to IPOB. You now have a pathway to leave the Zoo for a better country. At least The British had listened to you guys.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by themanderon: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by themanderon: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2021
If your morbidly inept government had done the right things and shunned nepotism, clannishness and mediocrity then there would not be any secessionist movements like we have today. Your tribe has virtually colonized everything and ruined and wrecked the country and yet you are looking for people to sink with you in this shithole. Nay, whatever problems this nation is in today was caused by you and your pathetic excuse for a government. A government that never takes responsibility is that a government?
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by hotseat: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Nope, Mr Garbage!

Those who create the evitable are responsible for the inevitable.

You pander to the whims and caprices of one tribe (Fulani) in a multi-ethnic society like Nigeria and you expect others to take it lying down in perpetuity?

The SE, SW, SS & The MB reject the Fulanization policy of the failed President Buhari and his visionless ABJECT POVERTY CREATORS - APC!
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by RobbStark(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2021
This man is a clown.

"We have heard from SW governors, afenifere, ohaneze Ndi ibo and other leaders and they want a united nigeria", Ode, when are we going to hear from the president.
Is he dumb or something??.

Garbage, it is you and the president including the presidency that are the problem of this country and not those clamouring for a break out.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by od501: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by SkyUrch(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Prince001(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Xscape1993:
You and your president are our major problem in this country. You and your so call president need urgent medical attention. What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

Thanks oo. The idiot want us to remain together in order to continue their looting and heartless governing of Naija. Na by force? we don't want to be Nigeria anymore!!!!!! How can well educated and enlightened people being ruled by idiots, lunatics and thieves?
Imagine they even blocked d way we in diaspora uses to assist our family back home, we can't send money as usual again, we can't send vehicles with something inside for us to cover the over priced collection fee at the port. Why? Cos those bastards knew that its we d southerners uses that means to help our family.
I don't want to be Nigerian again ooo, the sufferings don do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by yemisi10: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2021
AND YORUBA NATION
Nigeriabiafra82:
we don’t know anybody called presidency
Four things terrorists in Nigeria fear are
Nnamdi Kanu
ESN
Ipob
Referendum

I notice we have shortage of BMC online today

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Mr President and his nepotism coupled with extremism is the major problem. The secessionist voices are merely a reaction to the wickedness going on in this country. If you don't know your problem how can you ever have a solution?

Nigerians want to be one and United? How can there be unity when there is no peace? When the very foundation is built on injustice?

Nigeria is so f**ked
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by zoedew: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2021
GARBA SHEHU lives in yesterday by choice and for self serving reasons. The British framed the 1914 Amalgamation Document of the nation states in the Niger Area. He knows it expired in 2014 as it was meant to be for a 100 years. We know all the Constitutions we had thereafter are fraudulent. The British know that as well. The right to self determination is recognised by the UNO.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Worksunlimited: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by seunayantokun(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2021
People like Shehu Garba are the worst problem of Nigeria.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Mbataku96(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Those who are in power and are aware of the problem of Nigeria, and still not do anything to solve it, and by anything I mean restructuring, they are the greatest problem of Nigeria. Because the issue with Nigeria is a foundational issue, and can only be corrected by restructuring.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Omoslim26: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Useless garbage of a human being.

You promised to restructure if they vote for you, After voting for you they said ngwa restructure na, you began to use taquiyya to play around with people, telling them you don't know what they want to restructure, so which restructure did you promised to do while you were campaigning ��.

Now people don't want to restructure again they want the country to divide and everyone can go ahead and ans their fathers name.

You are here talking ririri rarara yehn yehn yehn yehn.

rie nsi.

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Igbankpa(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Those against are morons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: PDP Rejects N50m Campaign Material Signage Fees / Bandits Attack Zurmi Emir’s Palace, Kill 3 / Mysterious Links Between Igbo And Japanese Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.