Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife (37520 Views)

Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by seyz91(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
you suppose drop her from your car

stupid girls

na wetin i go do if na me, i go drop her so she go know wetin she talk or dey her brain no make sense

unfortunately na the mentality all naija small girls carry now be that
Gwan2:
The way this girl don pollute young girls mind on dating and marrying our ancestors ehn..

I was driving a lady friend in my clean 2005 Toyota Corolla sport and she saw an elderly man for one very clean latest Tundra... I don’t know if na see finish cos am..she come say na this kind men for this kind car she want make them dey stop her for road no be all this Toyota Camry pencil light boys...that statement vex me, I change am for her..she sef shame for wetin comot for her mouth

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by GboyegaD(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Did he do anything special?
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Adakintroy: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
There was time media use to report real news.

Now celeb and gossip

But them complain too say the country no de move forward. How this kind things in public consciousness take help the individual.

Them sacrifice short term renumerations for long term gain.

Instant vs delayed gratifications#
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bouz:
Is she his only wife, to be getting all the attention from ned, She is just lucky the man is caring,loving and gives her attention, there are alot of big men that won't show up.

It's all media hype. Why doesn't he film his care and love to his other wives and post it on social media? What's special him being a "big man" and being in d hospital with his wife?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by tunize(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
What are dey hailing him for. Abi na me suppose stay by his wife he's doing what he is suppose to.
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Adetayo1978(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
It's part of his responsibilities as a husband.
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by lecky001(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Love is sweeter when there's money not only sweet ooh
Odewaleadesoye:
Love is sweet when there's money
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by IyaTola: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I don't get this unnecessary surgery show off & hailings. If he doesn't stand by his wife, who will?
My dear ask them o
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by emperordelis(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Money good sha....

If na papa Ngonzi wife dey do surgery like this ehnnn
You nor go see papa Ngonzi for hospital....not to talk of standing by mama Ngonzi side...

Papa Ngonzi go dey sweat and run up and down dey find where to borrow money for the surgery
Poverty.....may we drink all types of tea in this life....except pover-TEA

But yahoo boys don reduce many men to this papa Ngozi wey you describe..Think am well

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by EndRape2(f): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
U are a very stupid and unfortunate person, how dare you insult her children by saying they will be unfortunate,are you God,
Mumu pastor .even God has denied you as a pastor.
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by cloud(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I don't get this unnecessary surgery show off & hailings. If he doesn't stand by his wife, who will?
but there are men who relax in beer parlours while their wives are in the labour room
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by DAVE5(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gwan2:
The way this girl don pollute young girls mind on dating and marrying our ancestors ehn..

I was driving a lady friend in my clean 2005 Toyota Corolla sport and she saw an elderly man for one very clean latest Tundra... I don’t know if na see finish cos am..she come say na this kind men for this kind car she want make them dey stop her for road no be all this Toyota Camry pencil light boys...that statement vex me, I change am for her..she sef shame for wetin comot for her mouth

You only change am for her, u no drop her ni, I can be nice ohh but when I wan craze ehn, I dey go all out
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by AlexB300: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gwan2:

na the kind tools we get for naija now
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by DAVE5(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
GboyegaD:
Did he do anything special?

E tire person, human beings don reduce themselves to nonsense sha, fans con gather themselves dey praise am say him do him work

Nothing we no go see sha
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
So na me suppose stay by her side? Mtchewwww
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Kessythegeek(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Is he d first husband to do this? Y is he filming it and putting on social media?

Lol ask him.
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
“Baby, tell them bye.” - Powered by see finish
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by billyG(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Haba!go see where dem dey tear belle?d tuotuo he go maternity go see never do,na large intestines he won go observe?
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by ofiko123(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wishing her quick and safe recovery..
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by TimmyTen(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Make him no stand, na me go stand
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by meobizy(f): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ever since the video surfaced online, her fans have aired their opinions on several social media...
Why aren’t opinions divided as usual? It normally is some commending the husband while others condemning his standing by his wife’s side during the trying time.

Of course he’ll stand by her. She’s the newest and youngest of them all. He can forfeit the warmth of others but let Regina reject him for a few nights and he’ll lose his appetite. By the time she hits her early thirties or a little before, he’ll tire of her completely.
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Briller: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Love is sweet when there's money

To a large extent. But when you can still show some love irrespective of riches
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by frozen70(f): 12:20am On Apr 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
A video has surfaced online showing Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, being wheeled into an operation theatre in the company of her husband, New Nwoko.

In the short video, she revealed that she was about to undergo an operation and asked her fans to pray for her.

Although she did not reveal what operation she was about to undergo, she said, “Hello guys, I am going for an operation. That is my husband beside me. I will see you when I return and wish me luck. Bye.”

She further urged her husband to bid her fans goodbye as she said, “Baby, tell them bye.” Her dotting husband simply replied as he waved, “Bye! I will be waiting.”

Ever since the video surfaced online, her fans have aired their opinions on several social media platforms. Most of those who commented on the video hailed Ned Nwoko for standing by his wife.

An Instagram user, kiki_winehouse, wrote,

Another Instagram user, Efe_Bankuli, said,

A young lady with the Instagram handle, the_realfatfact, noted that Nwoko is a caring husband.
she said

https://punchng.com/fans-hail-ned-nwoko-for-standing-by-regina-daniels-during-surgery/

A romantic man is a romantic man money or no money
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by HRMK: 4:05am On Apr 21, 2021
what else do u expect from a moneybag that got married to his #tenagedgranddtr who is expected to still be in school?
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by cardoctor(m): 4:47am On Apr 21, 2021
He is doing his job abeg
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Artisticity1: 4:59am On Apr 21, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

DETOL
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:07am On Apr 21, 2021
So surgery is now a showoff too ? Continue !
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Teymanhenry(f): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Why do you praise a man for standing by his wife. Is that not supposed to be his first matrimonial duty?? maybe the time we'll hear fans praise him for buying food in the house
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2021
Just imagine jobless fellow.

So na another man been go stand by her
see Nigerians oo, someone took his wife to the hospital and we Re hailing him. ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Kesh And His New Braids And Nose Ring (Photos, Video) / Remember Nigerian Parents Who Gave Birth To Completely White Baby In Uk(video) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.