Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order (17573 Views)

Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Eko Hotel Attempted To Stop Super Eagles From Using Gym (Video) / Benin Fans Stop Super Eagles Players For Leaving The Stadium As Angry Youth ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Walkee: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mikehot:
Perez is the owner of the club, Woodward isn't owner of man United

The glazers are the ones who struck deal with perez
Nobody owns Madrid. They are owned by the fans called socios, Madrid presidents are voted. Even you can be Madrid president if you are able to pass some certain tests like proving you're really a Madrid fan and not some mole and also prove you're Spanish with a certain amount of net worth
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Iykediallo:
Super league will kill the love for the game

Yes bt if they dare to do it right it will save football. Super league is the future bt it has to be done correctly.

The terms are not very fair to be honest they need to tweak it abit without hurting UEFA. FIFA isn’t even against a new league bt they don’t want a complete break away. UEFA on the other hand doesn’t want a new European league.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by ojun50(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
UEFA and FIFA is going through what some young men go through when a Rich man wants their women.
You no lie
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by DAVE5(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Virus99:
Man U and Juventus President are both pvssies for resigning.

ESL is here to stay !

I trust my President Perez cool

Shebi nah Perez go play the ESL by himself nah, no wahala
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
emmy512:

one thing I'm sure of is this resignations isn't about honour but plans they've made among themselves.

I can understand Woodward resigning, but Agnelli?? really? NO.
they are just taking themselves out to prevent whatever they're about to do from affect the clubs in worse ways of at all any

The clubs are pulling out. Maybe they will end up with only 3 clubs in the ESL since the majority has japa grin
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by DAVE5(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes bt if they dare to do it right it will save football. Super league is the future bt it has to be done correctly.

The terms are not very fair to be honest they need to tweak it abit without hurting UEFA. FIFA isn’t even against a new league bt they don’t want a complete break away. UEFA on the other hand doesn’t want a new European league.

There’s already a working pattern of footballing that has stood the test of time, so why disrupt something that’s working perfectly

Imagine that only the big clubs play over and over, death is sure for all other smaller clubs, imagine the ripple effect that would have on both their players, staff (which ranges from coach to ball boys, to cleaners and others), fans et al
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by martineverest(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mikehot:
Perez is the owner of the club, Woodward isn't owner of man United

The glazers are the ones who struck deal with perez
Perez is president,not owner ....Barca and Madrid got no owner
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by jaxxy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
DAVE5:

There’s already a working pattern of footballing that has stood the test of time, so why disrupt something that’s working perfectly

Imagine that only the big clubs play over and over, death is sure for all other smaller clubs, imagine the ripple effect that would have on both their players, staff (which ranges from coach to ball boys, to cleaners and others), fans et al

Big clubs need to play more often and I’m 100% sure the fans want that On a better setting and that’s Smtn UEFA can seem to get right though they claim to be working on a new format for the elite clubs.

Truth is Elite clubs must be recognized, have certain preferences even if it’s to show for the history and experience to the game over the years it’s fair. New clubs shud hussle more because they are new and that’s still a good way to build the game and encourage the new clubs to want to be part o the big 15. The big 15 shud also have a assessment cycle which can make them loose certain privileges over time if they don’t live up to expected performance.

It’s all about having a fair bt beneficial and yet money making format.

The name “Super league” alone catches my attention. It’s like the play offs in NBA or Smtn. I want it to happen bt on right terms and conditions. It mustn’t be UEFA alone.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Matheusmartin: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
justli:

Oga take a chill with this your racism rant and spam all over the place. Uefa is a sport organization and not a racism police. Even with all the knee taking going on, you people still keep complaining. Uefa should kill itself for you
Shut up.

They are fighting because their pockets is threatened..
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Matheusmartin: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
loswhite:
foolish talk

See this idiot.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by DAVE5(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Big clubs need to play more often and I’m 100% sure the fans want that On a better setting and that’s Smtn UEFA can seem to get right though they claim to be working on a new format for the elite clubs.

Truth is Elite clubs must be recognized, have certain preferences even if it’s to show for the history and experience to the game over the years it’s fair. New clubs shud hussle more because they are new and that’s still a good way to build the game and encourage the new clubs to want to be part o the big 15. The big 15 shud also have a assessment cycle which can make them loose certain privileges over time if they don’t live up to expected performance.

It’s all about having a fair bt beneficial and yet money making format.

The name “Super league” alone catches my attention. It’s like the play offs in NBA or Smtn. I want it to happen bt on right terms and conditions. It mustn’t be UEFA alone.

I get what you’re saying sir, but I hope you aren’t mixing new clubs with small club cos there’s a difference, BTW, there’s hardly any new club currently just small clubs, Leicester for example is now playing in the big leagues, they even won the epl to top the matter, they’re currently above Tottenham, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea, that’s what the current pattern can do for small clubs, they can rise if they work hard

Time would tell though
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by emmy512: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
fergie001:

It is a rumour.....Juventus has publicly denied Agnelli's resignation.

Woodward had since January told the Board he will quit at the end of 2021 which was agreed to be kept under the wraps. This incident made them bring it out to calm nerves since he is the target for fans.

He will still leave at the end of 2021.
just read about Woodward's and it's actually in 8 months, by that time the everything would've gone down.

I won't be surprised if this was all part of the plan to stir the pot so as to let FIFA and UEFA make changes that they'll benefit from.
after this event FIFA and co would sit down to think of what they can do to resolve this issue.
and no matter what they do it would certainly involve increasing the pay for big clubs
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by fergie001: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
emmy512:

just read about Woodward's and it's actually in 8 months, by that time the everything would've gone down.

I won't be surprised if this was all part of the plan to stir the pot so as to let FIFA and UEFA make changes that they'll benefit from.
after this event FIFA and co would sit down to think of what they can do to resolve this issue.
and no matter what they do it would certainly involve increasing the pay for big clubs

That is it.... UEFA has announced a new deal of about €7bn for the competition.

Also altered its format to cater for 36 teams rather than 32. Those 4 teams to be reserved for top clubs who didn't make it to the UCL that year.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Josywhyte: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
They are trying to stop FIFA and UEFA because Spanish football is dying. This (ESL) is an avenue for them to make more money...
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by charlesucheh(m): 12:08am On Apr 21, 2021
Which yeye Spanish court??

The court no get levels.

That court lacks jurisdiction!

Ahbi they should kukuma be playing it only in Spain. let them enjoy their football by themselves...
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Patojargz: 1:07am On Apr 21, 2021
Sheuns:
Wahala no go finish for this. But with all these projections of making millions of euros, if fans no come watch am nko?

There must be fans not in dis zoo where football is not regarded.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by brandmix: 4:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Virus99:
Man U and Juventus President are both pvssies for resigning.

ESL is here to stay !

I trust my President Perez cool

Dem go play with themselves.....cum be like maturation angry
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by MrGerald(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Only Spanish clubs should play the ESL. Once the EPL clubs drops the ambition. ESL would die a natural death. Who Spanish teams help.
Spanish teams help and produces the best players in the game, and always making ideal tactics and football policies that others borrow.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by MrGerald(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Na so Real Madrid President take enter problem. After this case, sanction upon sanction will come the way of Real Madrid until the president resigns.
Nothing like that would happen, not even UEFA nor FIFA has the sole right to operate a football business.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by clothingonline(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brown Ideye Celebrates One Of His Goals On Twitter, Shares Photo / Danny Drinkwater Charged With Drink-driving After Crash / Osimhen, Aribo, Akpeyi Return As Rohr Unveil 24-Man Eagles Squad For 2021 AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.