Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. (1632 Views)

Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by donnie(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Scientists are already testing the technology by spewing calcium carbonate dust into the atmosphere. I know many black folks will still have things to say in defense of this devil. I understand, it's called stockholm syndrome. And he is not acting alone. The nations have surrendered thier power.

Revelation 17:13
"These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast"

When we tell you these people are not human you white Jesus worshippers become defensive. Only the black man has hue (melanin). He is the only pure hue-man. The Sun was made for the black man with melanin to keep him well nourished and healthy. All the rest have varying degrees of neanderthal genes in them and this has been scientifically proven. That's why they burn under the sun and risk having skin cancer.

Not only will they be making you sick, they plan to control global food supply, thereby making you depend on them for your food, since they'll be in control of climate. Then you're finished. The purchase and sale of seeds is already illegal in some states across the world.

So now they want to dim the sun and you're still praying to white Jesus and Mary? #Awakeoisrael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wwIBUCBrF8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by Ammishaddai: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
This guy is just drunk with control

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by donnie(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This guy is just drunk with control

He is not acting alone. The nations surrendered thier power.

These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Watch and see how many will defend him like they're defending Covid19 vaccines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by Ammishaddai: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
donnie:

The nations surrendered thier power.

These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Watch and see how many will defend him like they're defending Covid19 vaccines.
That vaccine is another thing I question. But make I side-step before Bill's fan boys come for my head

3 Likes

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by obonujoker(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol... Impossible thing

1 Like

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by bobestman(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Keep praying for our black brothers. There eyes will open one day. If you have watched Black Panther, there is somewhere that they discussed about something they want to do but they said those who can do it are those whose totems are cats, lion, leopard, panther etc. They are talking about us. There is something in us (the Chi force) that they don't have and they know it but our Churchian brothers will find it hard to understand.

3 Likes

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by donnie(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol... Impossible thing

You're joking right?
Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by donnie(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
bobestman:
Keep praying for our black brothers. There eyes will open one day. If you have watched Black Panther, there is somewhere that they discussed about something they want to do but they said those who can do it are those whose totems are cats, lion, leopard, panther etc. They are talking about us. There is something in us (the Chi force) that they don't have and they know it but our Churchian brothers will find it hard to understand.

Wow the bible is black history... talking about us Bantus/Negroes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 21, 2021
Newsflash: Bill Gates also has plans to stop the rain from falling for 100 years.

Nonsense. All the dumbest nincompoops in one place. Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by Seun(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2021
Do you think it’s arrogant to use an umbrella to block the sun or rain? How about the roof of your house? It’s the same thing here. Global warming will cause the sea level to rise which will wipe out many islands and border cities and towns, reducing their inhabitants to refugees. The rising temperatures will make it difficult to grow most crops in many hot countries, leading to food shortages all over the world.

We are not reducing fossil fuel consumption fast enough to stop this process, so goengineering is necessary. This means physically reducing the amount of sunlight that reaches the earth. It is very sensible, just like an umbrella or the roof on your house.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by LordReed(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Seun:
Do you think it’s arrogant to use an umbrella to block the sun or rain? How about the roof of your house? It’s the same thing here. Global warming will cause the sea level to rise which will wipe out many islands and border cities and towns, reducing their inhabitants to refugees. The rising temperatures will make it difficult to grow most crops in many hot countries, leading to food shortages all over the world.

We are not reducing fossil fuel consumption fast enough to stop this process, so goengineering is necessary. This means physically reducing the amount of sunlight that reaches the earth. It is very sensible, just like an umbrella or the roof on your house.

I support the use of technology to reduce climate change problems but I don't think blanketing the atmosphere with particles that could be inhaled by all living creatures is a good idea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by donnie(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2021
Seun:

I said it! We will have folks who will still defend this move.

First, all that global warming/sea level talk has nothing to do with Africa. The Most High has kept us safe all this while. It's propaganda aimed at world domination and control. Why would an individual attempt to change what everyone is benefitting from... Is he the Creator?

It is man who always attempts to disrupt the natural order and when things go bad they blame global warming. Besides, not every land is habitable, but man likes to conquer and live even on ice.

You're here in Africa, enjoying clean air, fresh water, etc due to the relatively low amount of industrial waste/ carbon emmisions. We still have large forest reserves to keep the air fresh and our climate tolerable and you're talking about geo-engineering?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by qualityovenbake(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2021
What
Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by enilove(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Seun:

All the inventions and technologies that brought about global warming were not envisaged b4 the industrial revolutions and other discoveries which culminated to what we have now.

Have they knowledge of the after effect of reducing the power of the sun ?
They were foolish at first , why do you think they are not embarking on another foolish and disastrous journey again?

Most of the foods we consume now will soon become inorganic , which will also deplete the life span of humanity .
By the time there is shortages of foods all over the world as a result of this , they will want to device another means of how to grow yam without sun and within 2 weeks of planting etc.
Leading the world from one problem to another greater problems.

Are they wiser than God who created the sun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by qualityovenbake(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2021
You don't need to be a professor or scientist to realize that the Sun nourish and sustain the Earth with food and nutrients, which is necessary for life, growth and health.

This project mustn't be allowed to takeoff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by donnie(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2021
enilove:

All the inventions and technologies that brought about global warming were not envisaged b4 the industrial revolutions and other discoveries which culminated to what we have now.

They were foolish at first , why do you think they are not embarking on another foolish and disastrous journey again?

Most of the foods we consume now will soon become inorganic , which will also deplete the life span of humanity .
By the time there is shortages of foods all over the world as a result of this , they will want to device another means of how to grow yam without sun and within 2 weeks of planting etc.

You are one of the few blacks whose heads are still intact.

[img]https://media./images/a018e3c20f05cbb7bb243ef26e738fe1/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by donnie(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
qualityovenbake:
You don't need to be a professor or scientist to realize that the Sun nourish and sustain the Earth with food and nutrients, which is necessary for life, growth and health.

This project mustn't be allowed to takeoff.

Gbam
Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by CodeTemplar: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2021
Seun:

My own solution is massive reduction of power consumption by adopting a combination of energy saving devices, nuclear power replacing fossil fuel, and renewables like wind and solar energy. As a matter of fact, solar boards can be used to do the covering, thus killing two birds with a single slingshot. Another form of covering is afforestation.

1 Like

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by donnie(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2021
CodeTemplar:

My own solution is massive reduction of power consumption by adopting a combination of energy saving devices, nuclear power replacing fossil fuel, and renewables like wind and solar energy. As a matter of fact, solar boards can be used to do the covering, thus killing two birds with a single slingshot. Another form of covering is afforestation.

[img]https://media1./images/1d860e0a0f51ae9b0c4126677c927000/tenor.gif?itemid=15746080[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by CodeTemplar: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2021
enilove:

I think you are missing something. Man's inventions are not perfect but most of what causes global warming have been in existence since the time of Adam. Basically, combustion of hydrocarbon has been in existence since Adam and only increased in scale as a result of needs and wants. Though the pollution has taken more serious forms as a result of inventions of man.
Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by FatherOfJesus: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2021
BLACKS are so ignorant, no wonder they can’t build anything. See the rubbish this one is posting
Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by CodeTemplar: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by donnie(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
BLACKS are so ignorant, no wonder they can’t build anything. See the rubbish this one is posting
And what did you just post?

[img]https://media1./images/a04440137a4531dd2deb1d171c4f5c20/tenor.gif?itemid=13406901[/img]
Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by Onlinesmart: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Seun:

Who knows what you're planning to do with nairaland very soon. Perhaps we will have to get chips inserted on your heads to access this platform.

Na joke I dey oo Ọga Ṣeun.

1 Like

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
WHITE man congrats. Just insulting your own skin because you disagree with another. I do not totally agree with him too, but I am not dumb to insult my skin color. White man's slave, why dont you tell us what you have built. Even with all your rubbish all over NL. Biochemist indeed. Shioor! Those who value the Nigerian brain are many. Even the new Biden values the Nigerian brain. It is your own particular skin that is rubbish and ignorant, not mine and others. You are even confused with your faith and personality. Commot before I "woozzz" you. I pray for people who do not value their color to get help soon. Which white man says this nonsense? White man congrats! Get help fast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by aadoiza: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
donnie:
Scientists are already testing the technology by spewing calcium carbonate dust into the atmosphere. I know many black folks will still have things to say in defense of this devil. I understand, it's called stockholm syndrome. And he is not acting alone. The nations have surrendered thier power.

"These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast"

When we tell you these people are not human you white Jesus worshippers become defensive. Only the black man has hue (melanin). He is the only pure hue-man. The Sun was made for the black man with melanin to keep him well nourished and healthy. All the rest have varying degrees of neanderthal genes in them and this has been scientifically proven. That's why they burn under the sun and risk having skin cancer.

Not only will they be making you sick, they plan to control global food supply, thereby making you depend on them for your food, since they'll be in control of climate. Then you're finished. The purchase and sale of seeds is already illegal in some states across the world.

So now they want to dim the sun and you're still praying to white Jesus and Mary? #Awakeoisrael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wwIBUCBrF8

Oga donnie, Bill Gate can fucking do whatever he wants. He's a philanthropist; and he is our saviour. C'est fini.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

What is wrong with your head?
Must you generalize like a madman

1 Like

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

WHITE man congrats. Just insulting your own skin because you disagree with another. I do not totally agree with him too, but I am not dumb to insult my skin color. White man's slave, why dont you tell us what you have built. Even with all your rubbish all over NL. Biochemist indeed. Shioor! Those who value the Nigerian brain are many. Even the new Biden values the Nigerian brain. It is your own particular skin that is rubbish and ignorant, not mine and others. You are even confused with your faith and personality. Commot before I "woozzz" you. I pray for people who do not value their color to get help soon. Which white man says this nonsense? White man congrats! Get help fast.

I hate such inferiority complex too.
Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
aadoiza:

Oga donnie, Bill Gate can fucking do whatever he wants. He's a philanthropist; and he is our saviour. C'est fini.
grin grin
Is Bill Gates feeding you?
Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by FatherOfJesus: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

People like you is why black nations are backward.

You can’t think beyond your anus. As for the biochemistry thing, you know I can defend that anytime.

Nigeria and most Africans are useless and it’s a total waste of time trying to even invest in killing them.
Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by amrichy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
I only hope Mr Gates has carefully considered the pros and cons of dimming the Sun before embarking on this audacious mission.
@ Seun, don't you think dimming the Sun might create problems worse than the global warming we are attempting to solve?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. by aadoiza: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Is Bill Gates feeding you?
If not for bill gate polio for don cripple you grin or make malaria don kill you at infancy grin hahaha.

Our lord and saviour bill gate accept our gratitude for thy miraculous work in our dumb black lives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel / Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. / Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.