Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel (1640 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Idamond: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
What will happens to those people who dead without hearing the Gospel?
what will be the faith of those people.
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Idamond:
What happens to those who have never heard about Jesus?.
God already judged, and condemned the entire world for the sin of unbelief when He judged and condemned the first man and woman for the same sin in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19. He is not going to judge the world again since God didn't make a mistake in His first judgement. All those who do not believe in God are condemned to perish in their grave .I.e. cease to exist or return to dust from which they were made., this when they die. undecided

jesus Christ explained in John 3 vs 16 - 21 that only those who believe in Him will not remain condemned to perish. John the Baptist reiterated the same in John 3 vs 36 undecided

1 Like

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by HarunaWest(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God already judged, and condemned the entire world for the sin of unbelief when He judged and condemned the first man and woman for the same sin in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19. He is not going to judge the world again since God didn't make a mistake in His first judgement. All those who do not believe in God are condemned to perish in their grave .I.e. cease to exist or return to dust from which they were made., this when they die. undecided
Did you even understand his question before reacting. Do read it once more and edit your comments

6 Likes

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Idamond: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2021
HarunaWest:

Did you even understand his question before reacting. Do read it once more and edit your comments
grin
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Kdon2: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2021
Idamond:

Go and ask God na! Shu!
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2021
HarunaWest:

Do you comprehend the meaning in the response you commented on? undecided

1 Like

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Dtruthspeaker: 1:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Idamond:

First, you do not know whether they heard the Teachings before they died BUT GOD KNOWS, FOR HE HAS THEIR TRUE FILE.

Secondly, they heard and you know they heard but you just wanted to imagine that they did not.

Thirdly, during and after exams, nobody cares to check whether senior students who wrote that same exams ever read and prepared for it. Everyone goes in to Hall (this World) to write their own Exams.

Shikena!
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Dtruthspeaker: 1:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Kdon2:

Go and ask God na! Shu!

grin grin grin
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Goldbw122(m): 3:56am On Aug 28, 2021
There is no one on earth who have not heard of the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Aug 28, 2021
Goldbw122:
There is no one on earth who have not heard of the gospel.
I don't agree with that. What the world has generally heard spewed is man's version of the gospel but not the Gospel according to Jesus Christ. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Humanoid01(m): 4:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:

jesus Christ explained in John 3 vs 16 - 21 that only those who believe in Him will not remain condemned to perish. John the Baptist reiterated the same in John 3 vs 36 undecided
I have three questions from your comment, can you kindly answer them?

1. What is the point existing in the first place if I'm going to cease to exist in the end?

2. If ceasing to exist will be my “punishment” for not believing in God or the gospel through Jesus Christ, then why do I need to bother to believe?

3. If I cease to exist, then what difference would it make since at the end, there will be no consciousness of the consequences of my sins?

3 Likes

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Kobojunkie: 4:42am On Aug 28, 2021
Humanoid01:

I have three questions from your comment, can you kindly answer them?

1. What is the point existing in the first place if I'm going to cease to exist in the end?

2. If ceasing to exist will be my “punishment” for not believing in God or the gospel through Jesus Christ, then why do I need to bother to believe?

3. If I cease to exist, then what difference would it make since at the end, there will be no consciousness of the consequences of my sins?
1. There is no point - Ecclesiastes 1 vs 1 - 11. undecided

2. You don't need to bother! What Jesus Christ offers is only meant for those who care or desire meaning beyond this seemingly meaningless existence of ours - those who are weary and heavy laden - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 . undecided

3. It is not meant to make a difference. Look at it this way, if you cease to exist in the end, it simply means you were not "Son of God" material - what God desires and intends to mine from this herd on earth. undecided
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Humanoid01(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no point - Ecclesiastes 1 vs 1 - 11. undecided

2. You don't need to bother! What Jesus Christ offers is only meant for those who care or desire meaning beyond this seemingly meaningless existence of ours - those who are weary and heavy laden - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 . undecided

3. It is not meant to make a difference. Look at it this way, if you cease to exist in the end, it simply means you were not "Son of God" material - what God desires and intends to mine from this herd on earth. undecided
1. Then why do you even try to preach to people to repent from their sins?

2. Why are you telling me not to bother? Is it not important that I believe? If I don't have to bother, then I'll ask the same question from number 1: why do you even try to preach to people to repent from their sins? Are you saying that I don't have to believe? Isn't that contradictory to the very act of trying to win souls?

3. You haven't answered that question accordingly. Why shouldn't it make a difference? Of course, not believing is obviously a sign that a person isn't a child of God. If a person isn't a child of God, then he will cease to exist (according to your doctrine). So what difference does it make if I cease to exist? If I know that that will be the ultimate punishment for not being a child of God, then I should not even consider listening to preachers. You're indirectly saying that you are wasting your time preaching to people.

2 Likes

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by 22jumpstreet: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2021
First of all the gospel has got nothing to do with God. It did not originate from him nor did he ever say he was sending his son as a sacrifice for sin. What he however gave to humanity is his laws to make life more meaning ful and purposeful. The jews wrote it down and called it the Torah, the igbos passed it down by words of mouth, from generation to generation which they call omenani. All other cultures have the same laws which they passed or wrote down in a way they can understand and teach it to their people...

But the romans under emperor Constantine who wanted a single religion for his empire created the Jesus character and Christianity .

Secondly nobody is getting condemned. Man is made up of God spirit + dust of the earth. When God takes his spirit, this is what man refer to as death. The body is then buried or cremated, ultimately turning it to dust. Which is God's judgement of man. The spirit becomes one with God waiting for another opportunity to complete its life purpose on earth..psalm. 104:29-31, Ecclesiastes 12:7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Anas09: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You make the Lord Jesus a liar here.

There's judgement coming and those whose names are not written in the Lambs book of life shall perish in a lake of fire which burns forever and ever.
Our bodies goes to the grave, our spirits/returns to God for accountability.
Say what you like, that won't change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by nencounter10: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Idamond:

They will be judged based on their works.

Romans 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
2:13 For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
[/b]2:14[b] For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; )
2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by sonmvayina(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
nencounter10:

They will be judged based on their works.

Romans 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
2:13[b] For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. [/b]
2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink[/b]
2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Looks like Paul is saying man will be judged based on their actions. There is no where it says anybody must give their life to a fictional jesus.
Just my observation.

2 Likes

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by nencounter10: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

Looks like Paul is saying man will be judged based on their actions. There is no where it says anybody must give their life to a fictional jesus.
Just my observation.

This is how the judgement will most likely end if one does not give his life to Christ.

Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works to. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

In summary, Jesus will give one a fair hearing so that one can see that one deserves to be doomed.

There will be no aquital.

Modified:

If one gives his life to Christ he will not be judged at all.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Ayo081(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
22jumpstreet:
First of all the gospel has got nothing to do with God. It did not originate from him nor did he ever say he was sending his son as a sacrifice for sin. What he however gave to humanity is his laws to make life more meaning ful and purposeful. The jews wrote it down and called it the Torah, the igbos passed it down by words of mouth, from generation to generation which they call omenani. All other cultures have the same laws which they passed or wrote down in a way they can understand and teach it to their people...

But the romans under emperor Constantine who wanted a single religion for his empire created the Jesus character and Christianity .

Secondly nobody is getting condemned. Man is made up of God spirit + dust of the earth. When God takes his spirit, this is what man refer to as death. The body is then buried or cremated, ultimately turning it to dust. Which is God's judgement of man. The spirit becomes one with God waiting for another opportunity to complete its life purpose on earth..psalm. 104:29-31, Ecclesiastes 12:7
Na wa shocked

Where did you get this from?
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Humanoid01:

1. Then why do you even try to preach to people to repent from their sins?

2. Why are you telling me not to bother? Is it not important that I believe? If I don't have to bother, then I'll ask the same question from number 1: why do you even try to preach to people to repent from their sins? Are you saying that I don't have to believe? Isn't that contradictory to the very act of trying to win souls?

3. You haven't answered that question accordingly. Why shouldn't it make a difference? Of course, not believing is obviously a sign that a person isn't a child of God. If a person isn't a child of God, then he will cease to exist (according to your doctrine). So what difference does it make if I cease to exist? If I know that that will be the ultimate punishment for not being a child of God, then I should not even consider listening to preachers. You're indirectly saying that you are wasting your time preaching to people.

1. Mainly because one of the terms and conditions of the agreement/contract between God and myself as a follower of Jesus Christ is that I preach His Truth to those He sends me to preach to. undecided

I don't preach that they repent from their sins but instead that they repent - change their lives and hearts - in order to become Sons of God.

2. It isn't compulsory that you desire to become a Son of God. As I mentioned earlier, not everyone is "Son of God" material. Those who are weary and are heavy laden- those who seek meaning beyond this existence - are called on and even then only few make it. undecided

3. Belief in God is of choice and everyone is capable of that choice. No one is born believing, we learn along the way and come to that decision whenever we are ready and deem it necessary. undecided

I would vote against your "listening" to preachers too mainly because a majority of them are liars out there. While searching for meaning for my existence, I came to the realization that 99.999% of so-called preachers preach their own truths(doctrines and traditions of men) and not that actually written of in Scripture of Him. I sought God directly and found Him that way for myself and I would that everyone do same. undecided

I tell you about Him because I am commanded by my master to do so - one of the commandments in His Covenant. The choice to reject or accept Him is yours and yours alone. undecided
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anas09:

You make the Lord Jesus a liar here.
There's judgement coming and those whose names are not written in the Lambs book of life shall perish in a lake of fire which burns forever and ever.
Our bodies goes to the grave, our spirits/returns to God for accountability.
Say what you like, that won't change
1. i don't make Jesus Christ a liar by admitting that which Jesus Christ Himself stated and made clear for all in His Gospel.

2. The Judgement you speak of at the end is for those who belong in His flock - the sheep and the goats whose works will be judged - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 . undecided
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Humanoid01(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Mainly because one of the terms and conditions of the agreement/contract between God and myself as a follower of Jesus Christ is that I preach His Truth to those He sends me to preach to. undecided

I don't preach that they repent from their sins but instead that they repent - change their lives and hearts - in order to become Sons of God.

2. It isn't compulsory that you desire to become a Son of God. As I mentioned earlier, not everyone is "Son of God" material. Those who are weary and are heavy laden- those who seek meaning beyond this existence - are called on and even then only few make it. undecided

3. Belief in God is of choice and everyone is capable of that choice. No one is born believing, we learn along the way and come to that decision whenever we are ready and deem it necessary. undecided

I would vote against your "listening" to preachers too mainly because a majority of them are liars out there. While searching for meaning for my existence, I came to the realization that 99.999% of so-called preachers preach their own truths(doctrines and traditions of men) and not that actually written of in Scripture of Him. I sought God directly and found Him that way for myself and I would that everyone do same. undecided

I tell you about Him because I am commanded by my master to do so - one of the commandments in His Covenant. The choice to reject or accept Him is yours and yours alone. undecided
1. What does it mean to be the son of God? Why don't you preach for people to turn from their sins? What do I stand to gain being the son of God? What is the whole purpose of the message of salvation? How do you reconcile cessation of existence as opposed to being the son of God for all of eternity?

2. So where is the motivating factor that determines my decision to become the son of God? How do you define being weary and heavy laden? Something should motivate me to want to be the son of God. If it is the love of God for mankind, that is understandable but now that you have told me that it doesn't matter because I will cease to exist if I end up not qualifying to be His son, then why are you telling me to be His son in the first place?

You are one of those preachers, why should I believe you when you are haven't provided a strong back up for your conclusion that God will cause all those who die with unbelief to cease to exist?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an atheist. I'm a believer in God and His Holy word, I'm asking you these questions from a general premise to test-prove your stance on absolute cessation of existence in the context of God's judgement.

1 Like

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Humanoid01:

You are one of those preachers, why should I believe you when you are haven't provided a strong back up for your conclusion that God will cause all those who die with unbelief to cease to exist?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an atheist. I'm a believer in God and His Holy word, I'm asking you these questions from a general premise to test-prove your stance on absolute cessation of existence in the context of God's judgement.
1. Do not trust in what I have said here - Jeremiah 17 vs 5 ... instead go back and verify every claim I have made. undecided

2. Test my stance on absolute cessation of existence in the context of God's judgement? I don't follow. undecided

Are you suggesting that God's judgment as declared by Him in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19 is not absolute .i.e. not to be trusted? undecided
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Humanoid01(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Test my stance on absolute cessation of existence in the context of God's judgement? I don't follow. undecided

Are you suggesting that God's judgment as declared by Him in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19 is not absolute .i.e. not to be trusted? undecided
Are you saying that man has no spirit and soul, just body? It is clear that that passage is talking about the physical body which was made from sand. If the physical body returns to dust, where do the spirits and souls go to?

If I may ask, why do you serve God?
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Humanoid01:

Are you saying that man has no spirit and soul, just body? It is clear that that passage is talking about the physical body which was made from sand. If the physical body returns to dust, where do the spirits and souls go to?

If I may ask, why do you serve God?
1. God didn't say anything about condemning only a physical body in that context, so I am not certain where you get your idea of separating man into parts come from in this. undecided

Recall that when God made man there was only the mention that man was made from the clay/ dust of this earth .
Then the Lord God took dust from the ground and made a man. He breathed the breath of life into the man’s nose, and the man became a living thing - Genesis 2 vs 7
And so when God condemned man to return to dust, it was man(or all that is man) that was condemned.
19 You will work hard for your food, until your face is covered with sweat. You will work hard until the day you die, and then you will become dust again.
I used dust to make you, and when you die, you will become dust again.” - Genesis 3 vs 19

2. I serve God because I choose to trust in Him as God and Master over my existence. undecided
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Idamond:

First you need to know what will happen to those who heard whether they accepted it or rejected it before talking about people who never had the opportunity at all.
Let me hint you!

God promised (through His Son) that all those who heard it and believe will live forever while those who heard but rejected it will perish! John 3:16

So there is a provision for those who had no opportunity at all. Well God's word said there's going to be a RESURRECTION of both the RIGHTEOUS and the UNRIGHTEOUS! Act 24:15

The RIGHTEOUS are those who have heard about God's righteous standards and subjected themselves to it.
The UNRIGHTEOUS are those who never heard about God's righteous standards but lived by their God's given conscience.

Then the righteous will study God's word with resurrected unrighteous people under a Paradisiac condition. Jesus will make sure that there is no sickness, oldage or death.
That's what Jesus promised the UNRIGHTEOUS thief! Luke 23:43

After 1000 years of their training Satan will be released to tempt them {Revelations 20:1-5} all those who survived Satan's temptation will have their names written for everlasting life while God destroy everyone else along with Satan! Revelations 20:11-15
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by 22jumpstreet: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ayo081:
Na wa shocked

This is fact. It is the truth...if i missed anything point it out.
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ayo081:
Na wa shocked

22jump and Sonmvayi are one and the same person.

And his basis is because he has spoken to some rabbis who told him his own rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by Ayo081(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
22jumpstreet:

This is fact. It is the truth...if i missed anything point it out.

Again where did you get this from??

I know the truth revealed in the bible.
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by 22jumpstreet: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ayo081:

Again where did you get this from??

I know the truth revealed in the bible.

Lol which Bible? So if I forge a story and put it after revelation does it make it the word of God?

That the romans forged a story and several letters written by unknown authors and added them after Malachi, does it make it true?

The heart and soul of the Bible is the Torah. Any thing that does not conform to it IS NOT FROM GOD.
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by 22jumpstreet: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
22jump and Sonmvayi are one and the same person.

And his basis is because he has spoken to some rabbis who told him his own rubbish.

The Truth is that you have not disproved his facts.

One thing I have discovered about you, is that deep down you resonate with his line of thought but your pride keeps getting on the way to come out openly and admit it.

After much back and forth you acceptted my nature of man analysis. Man is made up of spirit of God + dust ofthe earth..
Somehow you still want to give credence to the god the romans created in their image and likeness.. all I ever did was point you to the fact that Jesus is a Roman creation, was never God's plan from the old testament, where the unknown authors got the idea from, no one knows, but you have turned blind eye and joined the band wagon in worshipping him..

I have left you till you wake up from your slumber and embrace truth.. surely family anD friends will desert you but you will be free indeed.
Re: Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel by MightySparrow: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

First you need to know what will happen to those who heard whether they accepted it or rejected it before talking about people who never had the opportunity at all.
Let me hint you!

God promised (through His Son) that all those who heard it and believe will live forever while those who heard but rejected it will perish! John 3:16

So there is a provision for those who had no opportunity at all. Well God's word said there's going to be a RESURRECTION of both the RIGHTEOUS and the UNRIGHTEOUS! Act 24:15

The RIGHTEOUS are those who have heard about God's righteous standards and subjected themselves to it.
The UNRIGHTEOUS are those who never heard about God's righteous standards but lived by their God's given conscience.

Then the righteous will study God's word with resurrected unrighteous people under a Paradisiac condition. Jesus will make sure that there is no sickness, oldage or death.
That's what Jesus promised the UNRIGHTEOUS thief! Luke 23:43

After 1000 years of their training Satan will be released to tempt them {Revelations 20:1-5} all those who survived Satan's temptation will have their names written for everlasting life while God destroy everyone else along with Satan! Revelations 20:11-15
Ha Your GB's definition of righteousness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. / How Do You Praise God? / Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.