Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. (1616 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Atheists are the easiest people to convince, just show some evidence and they will all believe. Get some vets that are missing limbs and make a prayer and voila they all have their limbs back. I promise you that every single atheist in the world will be a believer, and you’ll get other religious people to jump shift to your deity as well.

6 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by jaeyking(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
Atheists are the easiest people to convince, just show some evidence and they will all believe. Get some vets that are missing limbs and make a prayer and voila they all have their limbs back. I promise you that every single atheist in the world will be a believer, and you’ll get other religious people to jump shift to your deity as well.

Sounds like mockery

Well everything has a creator.

Science is belief in tinx that occurs
Faith holds fast to belief even if it's invisible

Deep within I know it's available for who seeks it.

Ps: never make fun of one's belief system.
Stick to yours if you are okay with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
jaeyking:

Sounds like mockery

Well everything has a creator.

Science is belief in tinx that occurs
Faith holds fast to belief even if it's invisible

Deep within I know it's available for who seeks it.

Ps: never make fun of one's belief system.
Stick to yours if you are okay with it
I can’t make fun of you but if your belief system is ridiculous and you can’t get out of it, then I will ridicule the belief and not you.
It’s as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Hello madman, are you sane today? grin

You appear to get sane in the morning before I make your mental processes overloaded! grin

So let me cash my check of your lucid moments. grin

Workch:
Atheists are the easiest people to convince, just show some evidence and they will all believe.

Anti-God, to be convinced of God?

You do know what Anti-God means? (Oh I forgot you do not know much)

It is like trying to convince Putin that Biden has good intentions or like convincing APC to allow PDP to rule in 2023.

Workch:

Get some vets that are missing limbs and make a prayer and voila they all have their limbs back. I promise you that every single atheist in the world will be a believer, and you’ll get other religious people to jump shift to your deity as well.

grin Our "Man" did that and you murdered Him and later said He never did such things.

Do you how see how you people are?
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm this is really touching! undecided

To BELEIVE connotes FAITH but it's a pity that FAITH exclusively belongs to a special kind of people, it's not a possession of all kinds of people! 1Thessalonians 3:2 smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm this is really touching! undecided

To BELEIVE connotes FAITH but it's a pity that FAITH exclusively belongs to a special kind of people, it's not a possession of all kinds of people! 1Thessalonians 3:2 smiley
It means that it’s also justifiable if I accept the existence of the Invisible Pink Unicorn by faith whether or not it’s true?
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
It means that it’s also justifiable if I accept the existence of the Invisible Pink Unicorn by faith whether or not it’s true?

grin InMax is supposed to say "Yes" but he would not! grin He is gonna skitter away like a rat. Not knowing that he has already into the hole of True Dilemma in the Art of Making A Lie Fall! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin InMax is supposed to say "Yes" but he would not! grin He is gonna skitter away like a rat. Not knowing that he has already into the hole of True Dilemma in the Art of Making A Lie Fall! grin
Is shifting goalposts not what all religious people do?
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
Is shifting goalposts not what all religious people do?

Are you yourself not guilty of shifting posts? grin

You guys religiously run away with the goal post when a goal is scored or about to be scored. grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you yourself not guilty of shifting posts? grin

You guys religiously run away with the goal post when a goal is scored or about to be scored. grin
Just provide the evidence I asked and convert all atheist.
Don’t distract me
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:

Of course it will be justifiable if your faith (trust) in whatever you believe is working out something benefitial both to you and your neighbours! smiley

Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen! Hebrews 11:1

Your FAITH is real when it's WORKING OUT SOMETHING tangible but it's DEAD when you can't point to any positive result of your FAITH! James 2:18-26

For instance i am PREACHING and TEACHING in all my neighbourhood what i beleive {Matthew 28:19-20} with what result?
All those touched by my FAITH have learned to put all racial prejudice behind them and they have embraced one another as brothers and sisters due to faith in my God. I am telling you today that none of them will ever lift up weapons against anyone again for any reason whatsoever! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So that means if 80% of people living on this planet accept my FAITH humans will no more spend a penny on weapons rather we will be thinking of how to manufacture good things and distribute round the globe whether the people living there can afford it or not!

That's what my FAITH has made possible in the midst of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Please can you share with me what your FAITH has done? James 2:18 smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
Don’t distract me

Hmmm! Your Madness is beginning to come grin

Workch:
Don’t distract me

Now you Prove yourself Guilty as you have Charged!

For you have Now Shifted Post, from talking about "Shifting Posts" to something else.

Anyway, I answered the issue of this thread which is, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TURN A DEMON TO A PASTOR NO MATTER HOW COGENT AND SOLID YOUR PRESENTATION MIGHT BE! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course it will be justifiable..

grin he falls!

You have just justified why he can believe in Unicorn. grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin he falls!
You have just justified why he can believe in Unicorn. grin

Why not maintain your lane?
Don't create the impression that you and i are worshipers of the same God because my own God taught me how to beat the intelligence of any school of thought without insulting, abusing or cursing them!
All i need to do is ask for their permission and they will be silenced at the height of intelligence of a true Christian! Isaiah 54:17

So please maintain your lane you and i aren't on the same page! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Hmmm! Your Madness is beginning to come grin

Now you Prove yourself Guilty as you have Charged!

For you have Now Shifted Post, from talking about "Shifting Posts" to something else.

Anyway, I answered the issue of this thread which is, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TURN A DEMON TO A PASTOR NO MATTER HOW COGENT AND SOLID YOUR PRESENTATION MIGHT BE! grin
So your god cannot grow the limb of a cat?
Just like Superman can’t fly cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course it will be justifiable if your faith (trust) in whatever you believe is working out something benefitial both to you and your neighbours! smiley

Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen! Hebrews 11:1

Your FAITH is real when it's WORKING OUT SOMETHING tangible but it's DEAD when you can't point to any positive result of your FAITH! James 2:18-26

For instance i am PREACHING and TEACHING in all my neighbourhood what i beleive {Matthew 28:19-20} with what result?
All those touched by my FAITH have learned to put all racial prejudice behind them and they have embraced one another as brothers and sisters due to faith in my God. I am telling you today that none of them will ever lift up weapons against anyone again for any reason whatsoever! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So that means if 80% of people living on this planet accept my FAITH humans will no more spend a penny on weapons rather we will be thinking of how to manufacture good things and distribute round the globe whether the people living there can afford it or not!

That's what my FAITH has made possible in the midst of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Please can you share with me what your FAITH has done? James 2:18 smiley
So your belief in Jehovah is as justifiable as believing in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

I get it now
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
So your god cannot grow the limb of a cat?
Just like Superman can’t fly cheesy

He did it when He came and you all murdered Him!
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

He did it when He came and you all murdered Him!
Where Is the evidence?
Superman also did it in Superman comic before going back to krypton grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Why not maintain your lane?..

So please maintain your lane you and i aren't on the same page! smiley

grin This is a Public Gathering, so you should expect reasonable interferences even where you represent opposition. grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
Superman also did it in Superman comic before going back to krypton grin

grin If I call you olodo now you go vex. grin

Did you not see the word "Comic"? grin

Is comic not a fabrication of men created to entertain and generate laughter among other things? grin

Did DC Comics, creators of Supy and Spidy and others not start just back here in 1934? grin

Before your insanity kicks in eh try to be as one who went to school and read as you talk say you go do something wey resemble school for abroad were oyibo Satan don knock your remaining engine patapata. grin

Workch:

Where Is the evidence?

Even the evidence of my Great grandpa wey born my grandpa don disappear na d one wey tey pass my Greatgrandpa na im you wan find.

If you no fit manage the evidence wey dey Book wey old pass my greatgrandpa, greatgrandpa, make you bite Nepa wire.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
So your belief in Jehovah is as justifiable as believing in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.
I get it now
Of course it is justifiable if it's working out something benefitial just as i substantiated in the preceding post! smiley

The Wright brothers believe in a vessel that will carry people and fly through the air to another place. Nobody has ever seen such before but they proved it by their WORKS!

So if your Pink Unicorn has done something worthwhile anywhere please don't hesitate to spread the gospel about your God. Nobody as in NOBODY has the authority to silence you when you've gotten something tangible to share! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin This is a Public Gathering, so you should expect reasonable interferences even where you represent opposition. grin

What you don't know is true FAITH is like a heavy blow on falsehood, so allow the atheist to feel my punches and see the result later! 1Corinthians 9:26

So speak for your own god, i am speaking for my own God the God of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What you don't know is true FAITH is like a heavy blow on falsehood, so allow the atheist to feel my punches and see the result later! 1Corinthians 9:26

So speak for your own god, i am speaking for my own God the God of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

grin Now you have shifted post as alleged grin

You were complaining that I should not talk to you, now you are talking to me! grin

Anyway, i here to play! grin I do not care if you Anti-God is taking up and taken over by You People. grin

You are both the same thing only that Anti-God are Usually more eviler than you people. grin

So Fire Away! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course it is justifiable if it's working out something benefitial just as i substantiated in the preceding post! smiley

The Wright brothers believe in a vessel that will carry people and fly through the air to another place. Nobody has ever seen such before but they proved it by their WORKS!

So if your Pink Unicorn has done something worthwhile anywhere please don't hesitate to spread the gospel about your God. Nobody as in NOBODY has the authority to silence you when you've gotten something tangible to share! smiley
The Wright brothers provided evidence for their beliefs and that’s why we don’t argue it sir.

Yours have no evidence, it can be dismissed.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin If I call you olodo now you go vex. grin

Did you not see the word "Comic"? grin

Is comic not a fabrication of men created to entertain and generate laughter among other things? grin

Did DC Comics, creators of Supy and Spidy and others not start just back here in 1934? grin

Before your insanity kicks in eh try to be as one who went to school and read as you talk say you go do something wey resemble school for abroad were oyibo Satan don knock your remaining engine patapata. grin

Even the evidence of my Great grandpa wey born my grandpa don disappear na d one wey tey pass my Greatgrandpa na im you wan find.

If you no fit manage the evidence wey dey Book wey old pass my greatgrandpa, greatgrandpa, make you bite Nepa wire.

Its a pity there’s no evidence for your god?
Such a pity cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
The Wright brothers provided evidence for their beliefs and that’s why we don’t argue it sir.
Yours have no evidence, it can be dismissed.
There's no EVIDENCE than the benefits derived! If the Wright Brothers manufactured something but it's of no benefits to anyone then their invention is worthless. smiley

You can dismiss your Pink Unicorn because it's of no benefit to anyone but as for my own God millions have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again all because of my God!

My own people can go anywhere under this planet and home they're anywhere they find fellow JWs. The vessel Wright Brothers manufactured will make no sense if all it could do is get you across the ocean only for you to find nobody to welcome you there. JEHOVAH has made it possible for me to be welcomed in any country on this planet as if i'm home just because JWs are there! Mark 10:28-30
So the difference is clear! wink
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:

There's no EVIDENCE than the benefits derived! If the Wright Brothers manufactured something but it's of no benefits to anyone then their invention is worthless. smiley

You can dismiss your Pink Unicorn because it's of no benefit to anyone but as for my own God millions have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again all because of my God!

My own people can go anywhere under this planet and home they're anywhere they find fellow JWs. The vessel Wright Brothers manufactured will make no sense if all it could do is get you across the ocean only for you to find nobody to welcome you there. JEHOVAH has made it possible for me to be welcomed in any country on this planet as if i'm home just because JWs are there! Mark 10:28-30
So the difference is clear! wink
[/s]
No evidence for Jehovah.
Get yourself off the delusion already
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
[s][/s]
No evidence for Jehovah.
Get yourself off the delusion already
It has not come to fight my guy! smiley

You want to believe in a Pink Unicorn, i'm not against it so far there's benefits derived.

Listen to what one of my first century brothers asked Jesus:

Peter began to say to him: “Look! We have left all things and followed you.” Mark 10:28

Jesus replied:

Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get 100 times more now in this period of timehouses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life! Mark 10:29-30

That is the promise Jesus made some 2,000 years ago and today i am seeing the BENEFITS so if you're still doubting your Pink Unicorn due to lack of proof come and worship JEHOVAH because the EVIDENCE is UNDENIABLE! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
I believe i've established the facts that those misinformed Churchgoers failed to tell you.
Jesus didn't promise us MIRACLES because it wasn't meant for generations after first century and it was to be performed only within the boarders of Israel! Matthew 15:24

So your insistence on seeing supernatural signs is due to misinformation from faithless religionists, what Jesus promised me is LOVE in the midst of his true followers {John 13:34-35} and this is evident among Jehovah's Witnesses, then Jesus said i will have 100 times brothers and sisters globally {Mark 10:29-30} and today i've got families throughout the earth just because i'm one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (true Christians)

Well please don't feel bad because you've been misinformed by faithless religionists claiming Christians but rejoice that you've found the truth about Christianity! John 8:32

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
Its a pity there’s no evidence for your god?
Such a pity cheesy

It's a shame that you are a Liar and that you love Lying even after I have Proven God more than 16 times OVER YOU AND YOU COULD NOT REASONABLY OPPOSE ME OR EVEN ARGUE IT, NOT EVEN ONCE. As you told your brother

Workch:

The Wright brothers provided evidence for their beliefs and that’s why we don’t argue it sir. ..

I have given evidence, more than 16 times and YOU COULD NOT ARGUE IT.

So now, you are here LYING!

grin Anyway, at least you prove Satan is indeed your father, which is why Lying is Natural to you! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It's a shame that you are a Liar and that you love Lying even after I have Proven God more than 16 times OVER YOU AND YOU COULD NOT REASONABLY OPPOSE ME OR EVEN ARGUE IT, NOT EVEN ONCE. As you told your brother

grin Anyway, at least you prove Satan is indeed your father, which is why Lying is Natural to you! grin

How can you serve a god that can’t even show up when you need him? cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:

It has not come to fight my guy! smiley

You want to believe in a Pink Unicorn, i'm not against it so far there's benefits derived.

Listen to what one of my first century brothers asked Jesus:

Peter began to say to him: “Look! We have left all things and followed you.” Mark 10:28

Jesus replied:

Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get 100 times more now in this period of timehouses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life! Mark 10:29-30

That is the promise Jesus made some 2,000 years ago and today i am seeing the BENEFITS so if you're still doubting your Pink Unicorn due to lack of proof come and worship JEHOVAH because the EVIDENCE is UNDENIABLE! smiley
[/s] Johevah never shows up cos he doesn’t exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Subforum / Wukari In Taraba State Is Now On 24hours Curfew / A Message To All The Single Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.