Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! (25179 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by mrblayze(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2021
Bro, ignore what all these guys are saying. There are still good officers in the police force. Go to the state Cid closest to you and report the issue. There's a good chance they might help you out. Something similar has happened and the police tracked down the thief, free of charge. My guy gave them 10k out of happiness.

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Cameroonglass(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2021
Am here to read comments
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by familier(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2021
Visit any nearby police station and lay your complaint...they can help you if truly you're ready for it

mind you you'll have to pay them even double the amount you bought your phone. Hopefully when your device is recovered the perpetrator will have to pay all you expenses get you a new phone if you insist( talking from experience)

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2021
smiley
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by jeff1607(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Following
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Donspicey: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2021
lasticlala:
How To Steal A phone And go Scot-free cool

Change the IMEI. Root the phone and change the IMEI number.
As soon as you change the IMEI number nobody can track it.

grin grin grin

You dey tell person wey dem tiff him phone how too tiff phone and go scot-free?......

Abi u dey teach upcoming phone snatchers?.....

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Angrygoat: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Just forget that phone,if na iphone with icloud lock and password,the thief would pieces it in parts and sell.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Matheusmartin: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Chrismanuels:
Hi Naira lander's good day,

It happened that on Monday early hours by 1am my room in the hostel was bugled the guy came in with cutlass I don't know how he maneuvered the door

He took my phones, the charger, my Bluetooth [/b]had to struggle with him a bit but when he lifted the cutlass to injure me had to letgo[b]

Plss does anyone here know an effective means which i can recover my stolen phone, I would really need all suggestions now thank you in advance for your help.
Is like you don't value your life again..

Never ever try this..

Life nor get duplicate ooo..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Asquare84(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2021
mrblayze:
Bro, ignore what all these guys are saying. There are still good officers in the police force. Go to the state Cid closest to you and report the issue. There's a good chance they might help you out. Something similar has happened and the police tracked down the thief, free of charge. My guy gave them 10k out of happiness.

the way some people even put false advice to people on this forum marvel me, instead of keeping quit over what they dont know here they come and split trash. the poster can retrieve his phone through the police

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2021
Don't goto the police, they will collect your 15k and promise to track it when and if the phone is turned on. Lies!! You'll be wasting your money, I'm talking from experience! That is why I love the Apple ecosystem. Anyone who steals my Macbook is a fool because you can never unlock it. Next time, buy iPhone.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by obajoey(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2021
my phone was stolen too, Huawei. I have the receipt, the pack and the imei

Donspicey:

do you have the receipt?....

Or the serial numbers.......

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Revolva(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2021
wetin don lost don lost just forget that phone
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2021
SweetBuns:
It depends on the kind of phone that got stolen
[/b]If it were to be Samsung, apple or xiaomi, it will make things a whole lot easier[b]

But if it’s tecno and the likes then that phone is as good as gone
The money you’ll spend tracking will be more than the actual price of the phone

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/locate-a-family-members-missing-device-iph6231f621a/ios

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-track-my-lost-Mi-Phone

I have a Xiaomi device.. I want to know more. It's good to take precautionary measure.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Donspicey: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2021
obajoey:
my phone was stolen too, Huawei. I have the receipt, the pack and the imei

Download phone tracking app if you can do it or visit any CID office close to you....

Would have helped u out if we were on same location......
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by ruffDiamond: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2021
AdeOri99:
Unfor... Police aren't reliable.

Promote your biz to millions of nigeria directly
na the police be confirmed phone thief self,one of the uniformed bastard criminal Nigeria police robbed me of my brand new itel phone in Durumi area of abuja some 3yrs ago in broad daylight at gunpoint with crowd looking helplessly at him!I trace the location if that phone to Lagos, but still couldn't recover it..Bros, that was before the #endsars riot!i was hoping seriously the bastard police man got killed or something.. i lost all iota of pity for then anytime they got killed! I celebrate am self .how could one be law abiding in a country filled with rogues and ex con as police?how ?the police and the useless, rogue
justice system are the one actually encouraging and encouraging lawlessness!Nigeria is long dead!!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by ipobarethieves: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2021
sad Gone with the Wind sad.Move on biko.A baztard I gave a lift dive with my phone.I reported @Lagos state command.They told me to go to Elemoro police station.The 3 Nutz I meet there asked me for d phone Pali, receipt.I gave them
next thing, dey asked for 30k sad shocked undecided.Nah zo I kuku free d phone and add money buy another one.What pain me much about the phone nah my memory card, pictures .

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Pheelz2020(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Just don't fall for one monicker with the name: ENSHI...

His real name is Gabriel Ozoadibe and his cohort, Daniel Anthony Oche

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Goalnaldo(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2021
We suggested this tracking stuff to a lady they stole her phone yesterday in onitsha.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by bekpo(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Chrismanuels:

It happened that on Monday early hours by 1am my room in the hostel was bugled the guy came in with cutlass I don't know how he maneuvered the door

He took my phones, the charger, my Bluetooth had to struggle with him a bit but when he lifted the cutlass to injure me had to letgo

Plss does anyone here know an effective means which i can recover my stolen phone, I would really need all suggestions now thank you in advance for your help.

Go to d police station ASAP n lodge a complain. Go there with IMEI of d phone or d phone numbers in d phone. If with d IMEI, u will b charge 20k but if u don't have d IMEI number but phone numbers, u will b charge 25k. U will get ur phone will b tracked. That's how I got my phantom 6+. But in my case, I paid 20k with phone numbers at d time, because I bought d phone two days before it was stolen n only used it once to make call.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by purplekayc(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2021
Sorry bro, I had a similar experience this January
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by ruffDiamond: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2021
mrblayze:
why must your guy gave them money? that's corruption, and encouraging corruption.. it's their job!if they don't wanna do it then fine!the result is staring us all in the face today!when a neighbour assaulted me ( a woman),I went to the police,but guess what?the one demanding bribe before they can make arrest was a police woman! damn!I refused,and left quietly, I made a resolve never to have anything to do with Nigeria third world police again,I will get justice my own way thanks!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by MrJames007: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2021
You struggled a bit... I presume you were close enough. You could've grabbed the hand he was holding the cutlass before he raised it. No be gun he carry. OP, you're a coward.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by bewla(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2021
AdiscoPele:
The only thing I know you can do is to lock the phone or erase the informations on the phone through find my phone, using your google info
how do u do this pls I lost a phone long time and I wish to no it's where about
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by MrJames007: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2021
mrblayze:
My sis paid 15k to an officer to track her stolen Samsung Note 9 six months ago, till date nothing. The idìot chop d money clean mouth.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by adenike21273: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Just don't fall for one monicker with the name: ENSHI...His real name is Gabriel Ozoadibe and his cohort, Daniel Anthony Oche
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by obajoey(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2021
bro the Plan B apps are many, do you know the exact one?

SweetBuns:
It depends on the kind of phone that got stolen
If it were to be Samsung, apple or xiaomi, it will make things a whole lot easier

But if it’s tecno and the likes then that phone is as good as gone
The money you’ll spend tracking will be more than the actual price of the phone

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/locate-a-family-members-missing-device-iph6231f621a/ios

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-track-my-lost-Mi-Phone

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Reex12(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2021
MrJames007:
You struggled a bit... I presume you were close enough. You could've grabbed the hand he was holding the cutlass before he raised it. No be gun he carry. OP, you're a coward.
guy dont encourage nonsense, safety first ,assuming the attacker is physically stronger than him naso dem go chop him head roll am

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by esthel(f): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Just report to the police so they don't use it to commit crime, if you tell them to help retrieve it, they will extort you and you won't still get the phone.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by MrJames007: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Reex12:
guy dont encourage nonsense, safety first ,assuming the attacker is physically stronger than him naso dem go chop him head roll am
grin
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by kindlyheart: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Chrismanuels:

He took my phones, the charger, my Bluetooth had to struggle with him a bit but when he lifted the cutlass to injure me had to letgo

forget it bro. don't stress yourself over a lost phone cause the probability of you getting it back is negligible.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Jayrow08: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2021
My own, I know d thief name, her name is Lovette I even have her number and picture but still I find it difficult to get her. here is her number: 08121828607, 08160817065

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps / Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? / MTN "WOW" Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.