Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! (25103 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Kenkarmah: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Most of the Stolen and Missing devices get to the buyers who have no status of the device they are buying. Sometimes the device can be traced to the new buyer who gets into a problem innocently just for not getting to know the status of the device he/she purchased.

This led us into developing a Gadget verify application where users can keep an inventory of items belonging to them online. Dealers and sellers can verify the status of any item they are re-selling. As a buyer, you can also confirm the status of any item you are about to purchase to know if it has been reported as a missing or stolen item.

Visit https://gadgetverify.com/ to register for free
Please follow our social handle for recent update:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gadgetVerif
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/GadgetVerify
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gadgetverify_ng/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gadgetverify/
Please share with friends ����
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by BizzyBrain3534: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:

What if it's switched off?....
Gone forever.....
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by AntiAPC2023(f): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chrismanuels:
Hi Naira lander's good day,

It happened that on Monday early hours by 1am my room in the hostel was bugled the guy came in with cutlass I don't know how he maneuvered the door

He took my phones, the charger, my Bluetooth had to struggle with him a bit but when he lifted the cutlass to injure me had to letgo

Plss does anyone here know an effective means which i can recover my stolen phone, I would really need all suggestions now thank you in advance for your help.
just one person carry matchet threaten you why you no follow commot matchet fight am?
bloody coward
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by slim147(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Message me on WhatsApp 07058458586
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Foreigndeals:
We all know getting a new sim and having whatsapp is hard now.
But incase you need an international whatsapp number.
Then we are here to help you get and activate one at a very affordable rate.
You can whatsapp us on +19729476224

How much??
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by mygee2(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chrismanuels:
Hi Naira lander's good day,

It happened that on Monday early hours by 1am my room in the hostel was bugled the guy came in with cutlass I don't know how he maneuvered the door

He took my phones, the charger, my Bluetooth had to struggle with him a bit but when he lifted the cutlass to injure me had to letgo

Plss does anyone here know an effective means which i can recover my stolen phone, I would really need all suggestions now thank you in advance for your help.

HOW TO TRACE A STOLEN #PHONE EASILY

BEST WAY TO TRACE YOUR STOLEN PHONE WITHOUT GOING TO POLICE STATION

If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.

Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.

Each phone carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.

This is how it works:

1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.

2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.

3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.

4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________

5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by samwillyco1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
mygee2:

HOW TO TRACE A STOLEN #PHONE EASILY

BEST WAY TO TRACE YOUR STOLEN PHONE WITHOUT GOING TO POLICE STATION

If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.

Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.

Each phone carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.

This is how it works:

1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.

2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.

3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.

4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________

5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.

Noted
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by lovelyboi71(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
I have spark 5 air 2gb ram 32gb rom bought it some weeks again I want to sell it the carton and everything is available dm if you are interested location Ogun state and Lagos
090606398ninety two
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Tapout(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Plot twist, Op is the thief and he posted this here for comments so he can have an idea how to cover his tracks.

lol..na joke oh.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by inyanya37(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Guy to tell u the truth,just forget about the phone.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by saintfizzo(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
SweetBuns:

You’ll have to track it using your Mi cloud
okay thanks, will track it using the next xiaomi I get
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by SweetBuns(f): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
saintfizzo:
okay thanks, will track it using the next xiaomi I get
When you buy a xiaomi device, the one of the first things you should set up is your MiCloud
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=Chrismanuels post=100989312][/quote]

Take ur IMEI number to the police, They will track it and immediately a new simcard is slotted in it, they will retrieve its number and registration details and then make arrests .... This could take 1 - 3 months

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
SweetBuns:

When you buy a xiaomi device, the one of the first things you should set up is your MiCloud

What does a MiCloud do?
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Mizik(m): 12:18am On Apr 22, 2021
SweetBuns:
It depends on the kind of phone that got stolen
If it were to be Samsung, apple or xiaomi, it will make things a whole lot easier

How do you track a Samsung phone?
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
SweetBuns:
It depends on the kind of phone that got stolen
If it were to be Samsung, apple or xiaomi, it will make things a whole lot easier

But if it’s tecno and the likes then that phone is as good as gone
The money you’ll spend tracking will be more than the actual price of the phone

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/locate-a-family-members-missing-device-iph6231f621a/ios

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-track-my-lost-Mi-Phone

Every phone is traceable..go to nscd or state CID

It is like 10k
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by nairamaniac: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
AerialMapper:
If you've got an android phone and you had location switched on and a google account on ot then you can use find my android to locate it.

If you've got an apple phone and you have find my iphone active then you can use find your device by logging into your iCloud account on any PC or mac.

Your best bet would be to lock it and put a message than anyone who finds it should call a number.

If u have an android, it got stolen while your location was ON, The Thief stole it but flashed the phone.
I believe the location being ON would now be SWITCHED OFF.

Cos when a fon is flashed, it becomes a brand new fon from inside

So what Would be the effect of the LOCATION being switched ON?
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by Orenike: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please my xiaomi redmi note 9s was stolen at Tafawa cool balewa Square, is there anyway I can retrieve it?....I've tried tracking it on xiaomi website but it keeps saying phone is switched off...This is the only phone I'm using to work to feed myself as a lady and someone just took it away...I'm not careless, I've used this phone for 1 year
sagieramos:

Go to settings -> Mi Account (registered your account if you haven't done that) -> Devices -> all your Xiaomi phone will appear after you click on devices, click on your phone -> find devices -> turn it on

To find your phone incase it has been stolen or perhaps formatted by the new user,
Login into your Mi cloud from any device @ i.mi.com. you'll be able to erased your data, lock the phone from your mi cloud even though the thief flash new ROM, play sound...
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by dukeo(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2023
Jayrow08:
My own, I know d thief name, her name is Lovette I even have her number and picture but still I find it difficult to get her. here is her number: 08121828607, 08160817065

how is this possible? mine was just stolen
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by fixitbyjal(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2023
dukeo:

how is this possible? mine was just stolen

When
Do you have the imei
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by dukeo(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2023
fixitbyjal:

When
Do you have the imei

last night and yes, I have the imei
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! by fixitbyjal(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
dukeo:

last night and yes, I have the imei

Contact me on WhatsApp via siggy below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) / Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps / Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.