Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy (21126 Views)

Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Etrusen(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2021
stop wasting your time Nigeria is not going to break

as for asylum make I never talk
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Cnach: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2021
Oluwamarc:
IPOB/MASSOB members’ asylum: FG may summon British envoy, Ohanaeze, Afenifere back UK

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ipob-massob-members-asylum-fg-may-summon-british-envoy-ohanaeze-afenifere-back-uk/%3famp
Oga lie, forget the man Kanu get leg pass una. if he was able to predict Nigeria many years ago how then do u believe he doesn't know u would follow him up if the asylum is announced? He must has made plans towards that.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2021
jrusky:
I don't understand this noise at all.

Are IPOB and MASSOB members seeking for asylum? I don't get this whole things.
They are not seeking for asylum, the UK has observed the ill treatment by the government of fulani and concluded this people are persecuted

Asylum is the first thing they can use to preserve the endangered species

Next comes sanctions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Dpaulie(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Federal government will not stop disgracing themselves!!!

6 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by TheEnygma(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2021
kingk:
Seems UK is trying to make a backdoor friendship with BIAFRA because she knows that BIAFRA will be a great nation and the coming of BIAFRA nation is close.

Funny the same thought crossed my mind.... It's like they've seen that there's a possibility of the actualization happening.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by MrMcJay(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2021
Nigeria is not in a position to do anything to the British. Nigeria's President goes to the UK for healthcare., so he can't do anything.

Fixing your hospitals to world class standards is a security move to prevent insults like this but our politicians don't understand. Covid lockdown and they couldn't enter UK, see them dying like flies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by keypha1: 7:50am On Apr 21, 2021
God of isreal has prepared a banquet for biafria people where our zoo enemy can see us, even lie Muhammad cannot see us or do anything cos no body can question God, God will continue fighting our enamy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by CocoaOla: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2021
FG that is foolish they don't care about their citizens only to ripped them off

FG remember what happens to Libya they are coming for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Prophet777: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2021
But dreaded Boko-Haram terrorist can be pardoned, giving amnesty, pampared, cared for and re-integrated into the society while you reffered to them as repentant BH members.

You can reward an Al Qaeda supporter/loyalist with a ministerial appointment. What a useless fulani govt we have in power!!!

Look here, you can't dictate to British govt on whom to protect & accommodate in their country.

One Nigeria would forever remain a scam.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by amazingspiderma: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

The Ipob already ate their cake with the delusional thinking of still having it.

We all read a story about a Nigeria who was denied Canada visa cos he once worked for SARS..

Ipob security outfit which is ESN have been attacking Nigeria police, prisons, destroying properties.

How are they going to present themselves to UK assylum office?

As an Ipob members who have been causing damages in their region or as a normal Igbo cos to my best of understanding, normal Igbo are not being prosecuted except the miscreants Ipob who want to turn their region into Syria

When the government were attacking unarmed Ipod protesters.
You were quite, now they reacted, it has suddenly become a cause of concern.

I only have a question

Who did this to you?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Cnach: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2021
raker300:
Life expectancy in Nigeria is too short for me to read all this.

At topic:

The Uk can see thru the charade in Nigeria.

A former iG proclaimed ipob as the protagonists in an attack that the group denied knowledge of while in the same vain, denying a Fulani group’s claim that they actually carried out an attack.

Adding to the vast online trail of ipob.

Even attacks in the southwest Nigeria was blamed on ipob as being the Antagonists cos they feel it’s easier t blame them for everything.

Every right thinking human can see how pathetic it is here in Nigeria
Do u know y it is easier to blame them? bc Ibo elders hate Ibo youths and that's all. In delta, once evening both papa and bobo we are all outside gisting and laughing, no I b ur mate? but for East every papa deyu form especially the one when don get Passat..e no hard go hear I will kill u n no body go ask of u. our elders are too egolistic. they can't support Kalu, how will they allow one small boy like that to start leading them n perhaps and the end he would have control over everyone. guys I just tire for the country, c
Ghana dey hungry me
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Lol wetin Nigeria wan do UK before
If uk decide to give naija sanctions we are finished
No more medical trips go bubu grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by K4daniel: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2021
The earth is the lord and the fullness thereof...God is the judge of the universe and the owner of heaven and the earth, not NIGERIA.

If in his eyes IPOB members are considered a group sincerely seeking the betterment of the common man. He could make Britain give them whatever they want. He controls the universe. Nigeria could do nothing.

FG is the cause of all this mess...you are calling IPOB Terrorist you have not purged your members from terrorism. You have made all of us know you are all terrorist.

Do you think the British are not wiser than you think...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Masterclass32: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Why this thing dey pain FG like this?

No be the same federal government dey pardon and rehabilitate 'repentant' terrorists that killed and displaced thousands of innocent people?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by donbenie(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Exmilitant:
Lol, the British the Igbos has insulted, abused and called many unprintable names for merging them with the Fulanis are now granting them assylum. And there is jubilation in alaigbo over this news?
Shut up angry

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by donbenie(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:
FG self get palava... UK Assylum processing is even harder than normal UK visa processing..

Before you can seek for an Assylum, apart from having the regular visa documents, you must also provide evidence of being prosecuted...
Keep crying..

UK High Commissioner.. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by rollandben(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Why wont fed govt plans to Summons Britain!!when all wht Nigeria government are strategizing is TO make sure People of nigeria dies of hungry, starvation and pains...i think the whole nation are watching Nigeria government.
Merely LOOKING at the happening in the country, ITS obvious the present ADMINISTRATION is partial and wicked. All they want is TO make the masses TO dance INTO their wicked tone.

Wht happened TO the captured Boko Haram?
The heards Men among OTHERS deadliest terrorist?
IPOB/MASSOB are NOT terrorist they are fighting for the freedom of thier People which has been under the capitivity of fedral government for a long time, just the way Oduduwa are doing!

BOO Haari Administration are the most deadliest epidemic TO ever befall this country

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2021
Oluwamarc:
IPOB/MASSOB members’ asylum: FG may summon British envoy, Ohanaeze, Afenifere back UK

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ipob-massob-members-asylum-fg-may-summon-british-envoy-ohanaeze-afenifere-back-uk/%3famp

I am not sure the FG is serious. The problem in Nigeria is known to US, Britain, Russia and most EU countries. They have been monitoring situations in Nigeria for a long time. I have said this severally. This is the reason we are on the side of the Yoruba World Congress. I have been a very serious critic of Tinubu's presidency. The FG has no reason to complain about asylum for Igbos. The FG called them terrorist group. Dambazau, few weeks ago at Nigerian Army War College called OPC a terrorist group like Boko Haram. He said OPC and Igbos are terrorist groups like Boko Haram. This statement was condemned by us.

The Federal government should just sit down and look at the demand of Igbos and YWC. Granting of asylum is a recognition of the struggle by the British government.
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by 77up(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2021
All these Fulani herdsmen brohaha here and there have really subdue these days o, am I missing something or it was just a media hype sad

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Enyimbafc: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Umu chineke ka umu ekwensu(hausa/fulani,yoruba,ikwerre etc)BIAFRA ABIAWO EKWENSU APURU IMEBIYA.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by eldoradoxx: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2021
If our Yoruba neighbors had summoned enough courage like the Igbos to insist on Oduduwa Republic rather than assslicking the Fulani jihadists for crumbs that fall of the table, total independence of the South would have been achieved a long time ago. And I don't know what the Yoruba nation benefit from Nigeria when their major revenue earners- Nigerian Port Authority and Customs are firmly in the hands of Fulanis even before their own eyes in Lagos. The last time a Southern was a full fledged Comptroller General of Custom was about 30 years ago. Yet the major people who do business that require custom clearance are Southerners. Think about this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by udemzyudex(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2021
E be like say una no want make Buhari dey go collect treatment again abi?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2021
PureMe01:
Helineus, monogamy, simplyleo,mannabbqgrill,sarrki,Johnmartus and co zombies...please I came with 2 trailers of geepee tanks and one container of Gucci handkerchiefs.
The exotic geepee tanks are to contain your sorrowful tears and the Gucci handkerchiefs are to wipe your expensive premium tears away...
I'm starting distribution already...first come, first serve

Meanwhile,zombies looking at the thread now grin

WHERE ARE THE 5K MONTHLY STIPEND COLLECTORS?

JAMESBALLY AKA BIGHEAD9
HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY
SIMPLYLEO

KOBOKO GO TALK SOON

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by danngnews: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:
FG self get palava... UK Assylum processing is even harder than normal UK visa processing..

Before you can seek for an Assylum, apart from having the regular visa documents, you must also provide evidence of being prosecuted...

Which this government has provided a lot of it by their actions.
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Shit hole government will summon British Envoy ?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

The Ipob already ate their cake with the delusional thinking of still having it.

We all read a story about a Nigeria who was denied Canada visa cos he once worked for SARS..

Ipob security outfit which is ESN have been attacking Nigeria police, prisons, destroying properties.

How are they going to present themselves to UK assylum office?

As an Ipob members who have been causing damages in their region or as a normal Igbo cos to my best of understanding, normal Igbo are not being prosecuted except the miscreants Ipob who want to turn their region into Syria
Yes, you're right! The same way ESN was attacking EndSARS protesters with DSS SUV and government registered vehicles. grin We all know Nigerian government under Buhari is shameless. If they can use thugs in broad day light to destroy public properties and harm protesters, let's not even mention the army. They can as well stage an attack and blame ESN. Y'all should stop acting like people shouldn't use their brains.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2021
What do you expect from a terrorist government?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2021
FROM HEZBOLLAH TO ISLAMIC STATE AND FROM AL AQSA BRIGADE TO HAMAS AND FROM HAMAS TO ISLAMIC JIHAD ETC BRITAIN KNOWS THAT TERROISM IS ONLY COMMON WITH ONE RELIGION AND THIS SEED OF THE SERPENT CALLED LAI MOHAMMED WITH FACE LIKE APE CAN NOT TEACH BRITAIN BETTER.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Lordave: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

The army attacks and killings of IPOB is more than enough evidence for prosecution. Even Wikes clampdown against ipob meetings is an evidence of prosecution. You go wail tire
Persecution not Prosecution.

If it were to be prosecutions alone, the UK might not have taken this stance.

Read properly.
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by moneyissweet(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2021
You wan chop another 2 months ban again be dat grin

Daguccizgreat:
Mad people in govt. To the mod that banned me for a month for no tangible reason, may your activities for the next one month be upside down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Don’t Campaign For Tenure Extension, I’ll Leave Office In 2023 / EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation / Arewa Youths Should Be Put In Chains And Flogged Very Hard - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.