Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy (21144 Views)

Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by goody2019: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Racoon:

Yes! Nigeria will divide because it will not be the first nation to split.USSR split and heaven didnt fall.Even some states are now agitating to leave the USA.South Sudan have all splited from the Sudan even with their pre and post separation crisis.So all of you are mad.Just like USSR, Nigeria will self disintegrate because sane Nigerians cant continue to share nationality with terrorists and their supporters.

And you sure there lies your salvation? I wish the authority will just grant secessionists their desire and let us rest, and watch, and see. However majority does not desire secession. They know they will suffer more in the hands of their BROTHERS.
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

The Ipob already ate their cake with the delusional thinking of still having it.

We all read a story about a Nigeria who was denied Canada visa cos he once worked for SARS..

Ipob security outfit which is ESN have been attacking Nigeria police, prisons, destroying properties.

How are they going to present themselves to UK assylum office?

As an Ipob members who have been causing damages in their region or as a normal Igbo cos to my best of understanding, normal Igbo are not being prosecuted except the miscreants Ipob who want to turn their region into Syria

It is not your business how they would present themselves for asylum. That is exclusively the business of those offering asylum and the asylum seekers. The last time I checked, you belong to neither groups. So mind your business

5 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Omoslim26: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2021
grin Even if they require explanation from the UK but the UK is not obliged to explain or do the biddings of the Yeye Fg. Even if I don't like ipob and their trouble makers the honest truth is that the proscription was not fairly judged.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by olisaEze(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2021
And what will Liar Mohammed and Bubu threaten the envoy with, Buhari to boycott UK hospitals? grin

6 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=Oluwamarc post=100978096]IPOB/MASSOB members’ asylum: FG may summon British envoy, Ohanaeze, Afenifere back UK

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ipob-massob-members-asylum-fg-may-summon-british-envoy-ohanaeze-afenifere-back-uk/%3famp[/quo.te] This shows that federal government of Nigeria is the unknown gunmen trying to tarnish the good image of ipob.
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by exminister(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2021
The federal government should know, that what happened in 1967.can't repeat itself again this is 2021.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by knightphoenix: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

The Ipob already ate their cake with the delusional thinking of still having it.

We all read a story about a Nigeria who was denied Canada visa cos he once worked for SARS..

Ipob security outfit which is ESN have been attacking Nigeria police, prisons, destroying properties.

As an Ipob members who have been causing damages in their region or as a normal Igbo cos to my best of understanding, normal Igbo are not being prosecuted except the miscreants Ipob who want to turn their region into Syria
The sleep wet dey your eye go soon clear.....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by nnamdi640: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Hahahahaha! Am sure they showed him pepper in London,that is why he want to take baseless action.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by od501: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

To call you a dullard is an understatement. You and 30k APC crew know very well that those damages and attacks were carried out by the FG. UK knows this, US knows this, only you. Continue deceiving yourself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Tranquillity360: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

See bro, this is no longer funny... War is not a movie, Azerbaijan and Armenia who thought because they just acquired some weapons can show their strength are now counting their losses with the full regret of had I known...

There are some issues that can be settled amicably without escalating it most especially anything related to security..

A man who is organisation has been proscribed as a terrorist group ( questionably though) can not set up a security outfit for the region... Ipob was first proscribed by SE governors before FG...

Igbos don't have people on ground to fight the war if things escalated... Those that they relied on are only keyboard warriors who are probably hailing at their home, offices or at work..

ESN shouldn't be Like George Finidi, by starting what they can't finish
So much care from enemy of Igbos.

What did you say when your terrorist army were killing peaceful protesters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Ekejoestar(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

You want the Igbos to start crying? Una never know how far ipob have gone. The zoo is gone
The real Biafrans have seen the undertone to the gesture and we are not falling for their gimmick, we need referendum,, not assylum

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Freebills12: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Monogamy:

MY FRIEND TAKE A SEAT, SELF DEFENCE IS ENSHRINE IN THE UNITED NATION CHARTER, FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS. NNAMDI KANU IS IN LONDON, WHERE YOU THE ONE THAT RETRIEVED HIS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FROM FG ?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by IgboWarlord(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2021
Exmilitant:
Lol, the British the Igbos has insulted, abused and called many unprintable names for merging them with the Fulanis are now granting them assylum. And there is jubilation in alaigbo over this news?

You dey mind shameless IPOB/ESN Igbos??Dem dey happy cos U.K offer them asylum,lol....Persecuted indeed..IPOB wey be the real persecutors and terrorists..Mey U.K come east come see how,IPOB dey terrorise non-IPOB Igbos...
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by IgboWarlord(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Your fulani led FG can't do shing gbain.

Free Visa for ụmụ Chineke, ụmụ Biafra.

Its a shame that the world understands the charade of proscribing IPOB by this fulanicratic government. The world knows who are the real terrorist that needs to be proscribed, unfortunately the fulanicratic government have turned a blind eye to them.

No be only Free Visa
Las Las na cry dem dey cry as the allahu ku boooom keeps raining every now and then in the north

No be only free visa, grin grin grin...Keep dreaming "Umu Chineke"ndi ara..Come enter U.K mey i see una na..Useless seccesionist touts led by a bastard hoodlum..Ara gbabuokwa unu nile...
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2021
moneyissweet:
You wan chop another 2 months ban again be dat grin

E no dey fear me bro.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Coldie(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Buhari said if u don't want to be part of Nigeria goodbye and they are going and you are still complaining

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by emezuo17: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

We all read a story about a Nigerian who was denied Canada visa cos he once worked for SARS..

. My friend, I don't think you have ever visited the east, every igbo man is a victim of security intimidations, I am not an ipob, I have seen it severally.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by zoedew: 9:24am On Apr 21, 2021
FG lives in yesterday! The British framed the 1914 Amalgamation Document of the nation states in the Niger Area. They know it expired in 2014 as it was meant to be for a 100 years. We know all the Constitutions we had thereafter are fraudulent. The British know that as well. The right to self determination is recognised by the UNO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by chikason22(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2021
PureMe01:
Helineus, monogamy, simplyleo,mannabbqgrill,sarrki,Johnmartus and co zombies...please I came with 2 trailers of geepee tanks and one container of Gucci handkerchiefs.
The exotic geepee tanks are to contain your sorrowful tears and the Gucci handkerchiefs are to wipe your expensive premium tears away...
I'm starting distribution already...first come, first serve

Meanwhile,zombies looking at the thread now grin
you forgot to include Ilovedenmanna. That zombie barbecue griller. Although, that's one of his moniker

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Veqtor: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2021
They should summon their ancestors as well. Terrorist govt

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by sojfarm: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2021
When the oppressed begins to act against the oppressors, then solution on the way

Demon Liar Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by candygist: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2021
He go pain those Yoloba and Tinubu people die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by vaca1: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Exmilitant:
Lol, the British the Igbos has insulted, abused and called many unprintable names for merging them with the Fulanis are now granting them assylum. And there is jubilation in alaigbo over this news?
Mumu. Go and fight for your people and stop masturbating here

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Mikehot:
They are not seeking for asylum, the UK has observed the ill treatment by the government of fulani and concluded this people are persecuted

Asylum is the first thing they can use to preserve the endangered species

Next comes sanctions

Now I understand the whole thing. But I think UK govt has right to give asylum to whoever they want so why is Lair Moha+mad fuming then?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by seunayantokun(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2021
In their brain, FG is the final authority in heaven and on the earth.... always day-dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2021
IgboWarlord:

No be only free visa, grin grin grin...Keep dreaming "Umu Chineke"ndi ara..Come enter U.K mey i see una na..Useless seccesionist touts led by a bastard hoodlum..Ara gbabuokwa unu nile...

Because na ur papa be Queen Elizabeth or Boris Johnson ba

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by LordOfTheGame: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2021
All hail Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by dederocs(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2021
British government with double standards, will they tolerate this in their country...till tomorrow they do not want Ireland and Scotland to be free...this is wrong of the british government.
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Chuksmonika(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

We all read a story about a Nigerian who was denied Canada visa cos he once worked for SARS..

Do you have evidence that those attacking police stations are IPOB members or the gallant men of ESN, or you just want to be stupid?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by criuze(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:
FG self get palava... UK Assylum processing is even harder than normal UK visa processing..

Before you can seek for an Assylum, apart from having the regular visa documents, you must also provide evidence of being prosecuted...

evidence like were your left hand got severed

as long as you're a biafran you have been victimised since 1967

thats sufficient evidence, the psychological tremor, blockages, police brutality and lack of opportunity is more than enough evidence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by LLMG: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2021
This government is the enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians. Pampering the real problems and chasing after shadows.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by Zetty177x: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Racoon:
Yeah! Every sane Nigerian not IPOB alone should earnestly crave for this to materialize.Nigeria is gone into the hands of terrorists.

Meanwhile, "..President Muhammadu Buhari has thrown his weight behind the people of Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, SADR, otherwise called Western Sahara, stating that Nigeria would ensure the realization of their self-determination and independence..." http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/buhari-backs-western-sahara-on-self-determination-from-morocco/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Even pledging on our behalf to support an Islamic nation succession from another.Something we didnt consent to? Even the former advocates of one Nigeria have realized the fraud therein.So succession is not a crime & it is possible because unity is not by force.

Yes! Nigeria will divide because it will not be the first nation to split.USSR split and heaven didnt fall.Even some states are now agitating to leave the USA.South Sudan have all splited from the Sudan even with their pre and post separation crisis.So all of you are mad.Just like USSR, Nigeria will self disintegrate because sane Nigerians cant continue to share nationality with terrorists and their supporters.

While we commend the UK for this bold initiative, we wish to most graciously remind them that what we Biafrans need and cherish the most is referendum and not asylum in the UK. We are tired of living in bondage in the devilish contraption called Nigeria they created."

If there is a referendum, what if it fails? Don't u think some people will still truncate it? Maybe Yorubas?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government / Buhari: Don’t Campaign For Tenure Extension, I’ll Leave Office In 2023 / Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.