Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent (12793 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Maks27: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2021
He is Dead
It doesn't matter again
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Megatrix: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
He wasn't it was Azikwe Ekweume or Peter Obi that are ?
Another myopic and brainwashed tribalist on the prowl. Can you tell me how Abiola is a change agent? Wasn't he part and parcel of the corrupt military oligarchy in the day? Abiola was corrupt to the core and was in bed with the likes of IBB and Abacha so how could he represent change? everyone knew that but stupid people like you will always play the tribal card instead of facing the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2021
The solution is confederation that's all.
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by franchasng: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2021
MKO Abiola was an extremist Muslim with potential of becoming a terrorist like Buhari. So there was no way a Muslim extremist can bring positive change to Nigeria or any religious complex country.

Muslims will always be Muslims, they will always allow their Sharia mindset and Allah akbar love to becloud their sense of good judgment.

Muslim leaders are only good in stealing and sharing revenue to the poor because it's their religious tradition to share alms to the poor after committing crimes.

A Muslim leader doesn't believe in civilisation and education so they cannot bring positive change.

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by BSdetector: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2021
One thing is certain......the only acceptable Yoruba leader to any non south Westerner is a dead one..... their hate and bitterness towards anything Yoruba has only made their problems worse. One will never produce a president or progressive leadership, while the other will continue to make up a large portion of beggers in Lagos.
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by notoriousbabe: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2021
MKO is our choice o

Can you abandon your studies because of your education to go to school �
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by eldeens: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2021
"All Politicians are HYPOCRITES, they will never listen" - 2pac

MKO never had the chance to test his powers and only God knows the intentions of a man with powers.
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Dpaulie(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
Of course he might not have been but you want us belive that Peter Obi or Umahi might be ? Make yna try de get sense u go say na to de reason like Fools de sweet una.

When you rubbish all hopeful agent if change u go Sha last last bring your father forward.

Your foolishness is out of this world, who told u I was following any politician, to hell with obi, umahi or wetin u call am, to hell with tinubu, buhari, saraki and all the rest, so next time don't let your sentiments blindfold you, I don't ass lick politicians... and tribalism is not in my to do list... because all your thought was that I'm not a Yoruba man, disappointedly my name is SANGODIRAN PAUL OLADAYO

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Comedian2019: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2021
Megatrix:
Abiola was not a change agent, he was part and parcel of the the corrupt oligarchy, not to mention his sympathies for radical, extremist Islam. Just that Nigerians are so easily deceived and brainwashed once you use the two keys of religion and tribalism.
Politicians in Nigeria are hypocrites, so I believe you're possibly correct. I give up on Nigeria.
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by tribalmall: 7:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Exactly, I am a different breed of Yoruba you will come across on NL. I agree that MKO was all that n more n I would have followed up on how Ekweume was not a saint being that they were mate back then in the political sphere.

But since he perished out of bigotry n hate b4 his time I will take on Peter Obi who you Igbos are projecting as a saint today. One fool was arguing with me that Peter Obi was a saint robed in white linen and like you listed below that Abiola was all shade of criminal can you tell us if with all the fraud perpetuated by Peter Obi he is not corrupt beyond corruption, with over 50 Igbos he help murder in Ozu river as governor should a cursed soul like that be allowed to get close to the seat of the presidency in any country ? Isn't that madness.

When you Igbos talk about bigotry n hate I cringe because the world knows that you are nurtured from you mothers womb with irredeemable hate n chronic bigotry. Imagine a hopeless people projecting failures in the likes of Peter Obi Kalu Orji n Dave Umahi as potential presidential candidate accusing others of bigotry ? If Nigeria was a just system which of this lunatic does not deserve to be stoned to death right now right here.

Megatrix:

Another myopic and brainwashed tribalist on the prowl. Can you tell me how Abiola is a change agent? Wasn't he part and parcel of the corrupt military oligarchy in the day? Abiola was corrupt to the core and was in bed with the likes of IBB and Abacha so how could he represent change? everyone knew that but stupid people like you will always play the tribal card instead of facing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by wink2015(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2021
BUHARI DECEIVED THE SOUTH WEST AS A CHANGE AGENT.

But when he came to power he reversed and showed his true colour.

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by cardoctor(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2021
MKO the people's President
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by akigbemaru: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
The problem with you Igbos is you never look back to see if you are ever n right from alamagamation Igbos have always been doing the most wrong. You might not belive it.

Starting from Azikwe not having the union have different independence but can you believe igbo are not blaming him for that.

First coup in Nigeria, Igbos also do not want to be blamed for that though the coup plotter are over 80% Igbos n they also killed the northern n western premier who are not Igbos. The kill the prime Minister who is not Igbo as well but left the Igbo president n the igbo premier then told a senseless cock n bull story as to why they were unable to kill those.

I won't say too much about Abiola because they have the prerogative to vote whoever they want.

Then came to Ebele Jonathan, anyone not knowledgeable about the Nigeria political scene would have tot it was Igbos that gave him the presidency but far from it. Among the tribes in the South the Igbo contributed the least to enthroning Ebele Jonathan.

No one need to be told how the likes of Tunde Bakare, Gani Fawehnmi lead protest that took Ebele to the seat of power only to get there n Igbos turned his back on those that led him there but the rest now is history.

Now instead of Igbos to project their candidate they are busy insulting Tinubu Fashola n Osinbajo but like Yorubas always overlook thier antics because we know they are small fry in the scheme of thing those ones totally ignored them.

So you see Igbos call others betrayer but not tribe in Nigeria orchestrate betrayals like you. Such a selfish wicked n dubious set of humans, I love how Yorubas politicians have always kept you at arms length right from way back be it Awolowo Abiola n now Tinubu Osinbajo n Fashola.

You are too small to be of any relevance. All your grandstanding na for your papa pocket.

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
phransix2:
One thing is certain his change would have been different from this Evil Change we are experiencing.
WE HAVE 1 MILLION AND 1 CHANGE'S IN WORLD TODAY BUT DEPENDS ON THE ONE THAT SWEET YOU _____MENTAL DEFICIENCY IS KILLING NIGERIANS _____HERE IN NIGERIA PEOPLE BEGIN TO REASON DOWNWARD
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2021
NIGERIANS MENTALITY IT'S ALL ABOUT MAGIC AND MIRACLES ____YOU MUST TO TELL ME HOW COME YOU DISCONNECTED FROM THE PERSON YOU VOTED INTO POWER _____SORRY FOR NIGERIANS
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by tribalmall: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2021
You can't even mask your bigotry n hate. What a shameless soul you are. No one queried if you are igbo or Hausa before your confession.

Hopeless rejects like you project your failures unto others but those of us smart enough can see tru pathetic miserable wretch like you. You can claim to be from hell fire if you so desire but you can't wash away how pathetic n hopeless u are.
Dpaulie:

Your foolishness is out of this world, who told u I was following any politician, to hell with obi, umahi or wetin u call am, to hell with tinubu, buhari, saraki and all the rest, so next time don't let your sentiments blindfold you, I don't ass lick politicians... and tribalism is not in my to do list... because all your thought was that I'm not a Yoruba man, disappointedly my name is SANGODIRAN PAUL OLADAYO

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Abiola could as well have been worse than GEJ but nobody will ever be worse than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Dpaulie(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
You can't even mask your bigotry n hate. What are shameless soul you are. No queried if you are igbo or Hausa before your confession.

Hopeless reject like you project your failures into others but that those of us smart enough can see tru pathetic miserable wretch like you. You can claim to be from hell fire if you so desire but you can wash away how pathetic n hopeless u are.
Ok thank u
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Elidrisy20: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Jeezuzpick:
If MKO was indeed a change agent and he won an election, then it's actually possible for one to emerge.

However, look how th3 champions of Nigeria's political system "righted the wrong".

He was robbed, jailed and killed.

Moral of the story: we don't only need a change agent, we need someone who's not afraid to die for the change he/she hopes to achieve, because the system is ready to kill to avoid change.

Now, who's willing to step up to that?
Rotimi Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by IgboWarlord(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
MKO was a con man

ITT International. Thief Thief

How he managed to play the Saint and succeed should be a project topic

My thoughts exactly..A seasoned thief that would have bled Nigeria dry..No different from the current crop of politicians we have now..How he got such good P.R is what i've still not understood..

2 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by phransix2: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2021
Oizatobad:
WE HAVE 1 MILLION AND 1 CHANGE'S IN WORLD TODAY BUT DEPENDS ON THE ONE THAT SWEET YOU _____MENTAL DEFICIENCY IS KILLING NIGERIANS _____HERE IN NIGERIA PEOPLE BEGIN TO REASON DOWNWARD

Stay clear pls
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by IgboWarlord(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2021
BSdetector:
One thing is certain......the only acceptable Yoruba leader to any non south Westerner is a dead one..... their hate and bitterness towards anything Yoruba has only made their problems worse. One will never produce a president or progressive leadership, while the other will continue to make up a large portion of beggers in Lagos.

Instead of an Afonja leader,let the Jihadists continue ruling abeg..Like you rightly said,the only acceptable Afonja leader is a dead one..
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Mikelarteta:
The best president we never had. Remember Hope 93’

Which kind yeye Best President?

Abiola was a con man and a rent seeker.

Let us examine his record.

1. He rose to fame by blackmailing his Oyinbo boss at ITT

2. He made his money being a contractor and a friend of the military, including supplying used telecoms equipment to NiTEL that were supposed to be new. he was a willing partner in the looting of Nigeria.

3. What business did Abiola establish that succeeded or endured? All his businesses failed Abiola Bookshops, Abiola farms, Concord press, Wonder bakery, so he wasnt a good manager or businessman, he did not create wealth, he created businesses with money from inflated contracts and they all failed the same way our politicians today who dont know how to create wealth, park stolen money in luxury apartments in ikoyi, london Accra and Dubai, because they dont know how to grow wealth! The only thing left is Summit Oil and we know that was padi-padi sharing of National wealth. Even the hair dresser they allocated Oil block because she was friend to a president's wife is a billionaire today!!! Oil block is a license to print money not a reflection of business prowess, you must be really stupid to fail after being allocaed an Oil block. Most of them just sell the rights to a foreigner who does the real work and live of a percentage sharing agreement.

How then was he the messiah or the best President Nigeria never had?

He was/is a symbol of democracy but please lets not start putting lipstick on a pig and calling it a beauty queen!!!

Awo was the best president Nigeria never had, the evidence of his actions still abound. No administrator in the whole of black Africa comes close to his record!!! Unfortunately he wasnt a very good politician and never fully understood the politics of Nigeria, so he never became president!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2021
phransix2:

Stay clear pls
oh alright
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by akanke79: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2021
IgboWarlord:

My thoughts exactly..A seasoned thief that would have bled Nigeria dry..No different from the current crop of politicians we have now..How he got such good P.R is what i've still not understood..

Like the Atiku you guys voted is not a career criminal.

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by Bashir75: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Bobo Chicago should learn from history Instead of sharing JAGABA SACHET RICE.

They're smiling with him at his face but will stab him at the back before the election.

If MKO was here, he would have warned the cocaine lover to drop his selfish ambition.

We are also not going to hand over our country, Nigeria to Ipobian terrorists. Tinubu or Osinbajo become the best hand to do the needful.
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by BSdetector: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Instead of an Afonja leader,let the Jihadists continue ruling abeg..Like you rightly said,the only acceptable Afonja leader is a dead one..

Well..... it's okay for me, as long as flatin0 death rates go up.
Re: Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent by 9jaRealist: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Founder of Stanbic IBTC Bank Atedo Peterside on Tuesday said the late nationalist Moshood Abiola was not given the chance to deliver on his promise as a change agent, Igbere TV reports.

He stated this while discussing national issues with the former director-general, Bureau of Public Service Reforms Joe Abah on Twitter.

Abah had first said:

https://twitter.com/DrJoeAbah/status/1383682413151227911?s=20

Peterside reacted:

https://twitter.com/AtedoPeterside/status/1384106929882951687?s=20

Abah responded that Nigeria’s current political system was unlikely to allow a change agent to emerge.

Peterside then brought him Abiola into the discourse, describing him as a change agent who had his own resources and was supported by corporate Nigeria. “He gave us hope,” he said.

A Twitter user @bio_jibril countered, saying Abiola could not be regarded as a change agent.

https://twitter.com/bio_jibril/status/1384426564574658560?s=20

Then Peterside replied:

https://twitter.com/AtedoPeterside/status/1384442473540431875?s=20

Buhari also convinced gullible Nigerians that he was a Change Agent... embarassed
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari / 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 / Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.