Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs (13183 Views)

Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? / Multiple Jobs Available: 16 Positions. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2021
Which is better one good paying job ( full-time or remote ) OR Two to 3 fairly paid jobs mostly remote. Soon after COVID-19 major restrictions were removed I found myself working on 2 abit demanding jobs.

One is fully remote and the other partially remote as I have to turn up once or twice a week at the office for meetings.

Then a partial third to the above 2 fully remote.

Most times I get worn out managing the competing demands of the jobs and thought maybe one very good paying one that will match the combined income of the two would have been better.

Please I want to hear from those managing multiple roles how you're coping?

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by CHHng: 7:49am On Apr 21, 2021
If managed well working on two fairly flexible / remote roles is better than one. Anything can go wrong on the one and you're back into the job market but you can't say same of the two.

Secondly, any of them can up the anthem, give you more responsibilities, and increase your pay.

All you need is proper time management. Plan ahead and get things in order ahead and enjoy yourself

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2021
CHHng:
If managed well working on two fairly flexible / remote roles is better than one. Anything can go wrong on the one and you're back into the job market but you can't say same of the two.

Secondly, any of them can up the anthem, give you more responsibilities, and increase your pay.

All you need is proper time management. Plan ahead and get things in order ahead and enjoy yourself
You're right thanks for the input

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by fusionnest: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2021
OP give more details on the roles

Different industries / Same Job title

Or Different industries / Same role title?

What of the pay?

I suspect this must be Digital / Content / SM Management related

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2021
fusionnest:
OP give more details on the roles

Different industries / Same Job title

Or Different industries / Same role title?

What of the pay?

I suspect this must be Digital / Content / SM Management related

Same job title / Different industry

One is an Oil servicing and Fintech firm ( Digital / Content Marketing

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by fusionnest: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Same job title / Different industry

One is an Oil servicing and Fintech firm ( Digital / Content Marketing

Ok like @CHHng advised, Proper Time management skills is the key here.

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by CHHng: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
fusionnest:

Exactly
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
fusionnest:

thanks
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by olivapopea: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
right now I work remotely at the employee monitoring software company as IT-developer, I also work as a copywriter and translator remotely
well, who says that being a parent is not a job
it's hard, of course, but in any case, with the quarantine and the situation around the world, nothing else remains

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by hopevalley: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
The solution is proper planning and time management. Some Nigerians are doing a full time job as well running PhD and DBA programs. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by DoctorDree(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Shuuuu
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by humberjade: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hmm
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by saphiere(f): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
I've never worked for anyone.

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Okortor: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
I have worked in Multiple bank's as a chartered accountant.
I'm enjoying my current work, I leave home anytime and get back anytime While i av my team working.
aspiring to be an AGM soonest with CBN's confirmation.

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by McStoic(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Oga ooo
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Uteghe(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Fact!

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Pauljj: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by CodedWealth(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
The hardest thing I do now is get book code for bet games!

While receiving calls at the same time.

Lols, when you understand financial principles, making money can be quit funny sometimes

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
None
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Seniorwriter(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Multitasking is key to earning Online....
I'm a Seniorwriter turned online earnings enabler....
Contact me on how you can earn @least $10 a day....fees for training applies.

You can't be earning online and complain about too many jobs which equates to many payments in foreign hard currencies.....HELL NO! Lolz.

Udoboss:

You have not still linked me up to writing contract that I can earn Better
Have you reached out as instructed.....?
BTW why not post where your writing jobs can be scrutinized! I can only give suggestions when I know what level of proficient writing you have attained.
Quoting me here incessantly won't help ....do the needful u'll be happy to.

@SENIORWRITER

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by drlaykay(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Brother, that thing is difficult
Sometimes, u have to resume elsewhere immediately after closing somewhere.

If u are so unlucky, u might have a very busy night shift. A few times, you won't get to sleep in your house where you pay compulsory rent for 2 weeks.

All these, to make ends meet

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by VillageBus(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
F
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Oyerinde16(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
I run ehailing, I sell and supply commodities such as grains etc, I have a fish farm (3k fishes) I do estate agent job by the side and online car sales, I have investment left right and center yet my monthly income is around #500k... My brother we moveee...

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Rotadbd: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Self employed all the way!
Many useful comments could have been on this post, but na who get job dey get experience.
This is Nigeria, where a medical doctor gladly becomes a makeup artist

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Yea, not always fun.

50 million email list available for sell.
Quote me
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Mindlog: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Work in a psychiatric facility and also into private practice. Since work is rated hourly, effective time management has helped in not sliding into burn out.

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Nikeruka(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Almost died

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Not too bad. I work as an IT sec engineer in one firm and as a network engineer in 2 other firms. All the work is done from my home office.
it pays a pretty penny too. The stress level can be crazy if you make the mistake of procrastinating any task because they pile up fast.

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by wallay77(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Person wey no get 1 dey comment?
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Some people the look for one, baba get 3

this life no balance

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by ictjobber: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Currently running four concurrently

Bitcoin purchase/sales
Crypto trading
Web development
Blogging

I'm always tired. Always.

150, 000 Nigerians To Benefit From Interswitch Empowerment Initiative / Shirt And Tie For A Job Interview Or Together With The Suit? / Baker Hughes Job Recruitment