Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nairalanders, Share Your X-ray room experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders, Share Your X-ray room experience (350 Views)

Timothy Ray Brown Dies Of Cancer (First Man Cured Of HIV) / Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Share Your X-ray room experience by wealthgoddess: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Hello nairalanders, especially the ladies. Share your experience with radiologists or the experiences you had in an X-ray room.
I am asking because I know how vulgar and non professional Nigerian radiologists can be, allowing even young guys, attendants and cleaners to view your *everything* during the process and if you complain they might get angry and all that.
During my national youth service year recently, some girls from a renowned university in Ekiti (I have decided to conceal the university name) shared their medical test experience with me and their X-ray room experience was terrible. Imagine that young male radiologists allegedly asking them to strip off their tops and their breasts totally exposed and when they complained he was like "if you are not ready get out!" they had to use the X-ray till to cover their privacy.
Like they mentioned, male students were as well present.
pls note that I have used the word 'allegedly' without coming to any conclusion against anyone but I will love nairalanders from institutions in Ekiti state and others to confirm it.
I want everyone else to share their X-ray room experience too...we need to call the attention of the authorities to this menace.
Lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your X-ray room experience by Olunmercy56(f): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2021
It wasn't funny grin when I did it.
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your X-ray room experience by Oluolad86(f): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Its not a big deal for me again since I do off my blouse and bra if I want to do Echo and ECG. There is nothing like good health.
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your X-ray room experience by wealthgoddess: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2021
Oluolad86:
Its not a big deal for me again since I do off my blouse and bra if I want to do Echo and ECG. There is nothing like good health.
M sorry about that. My dad is also a frequent taker of those tests no thanks to a long running case of hypertension. I know how invasive those could be...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your X-ray room experience by wealthgoddess: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:
It wasn't funny grin when I did it.
Share your experience...how did it go
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your X-ray room experience by wealthgoddess: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2021
??
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your X-ray room experience by wealthgoddess: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Hello nairalanders, especially the ladies. Share your experience with radiologists or the experiences you had in an X-ray room.
I am asking because I know how vulgar and non professional Nigerian radiologists can be, allowing even young guys, attendants and cleaners to view your *everything* during the process and if you complain they might get angry and all that.
During my national youth service year recently, some girls from a renowned university in Ekiti (I have decided to conceal the university name) shared their medical test experience with me and their X-ray room experience was terrible. Imagine that young male radiologists allegedly asking them to strip off their tops and their breasts totally exposed and when they complained he was like "if you are not ready get out!" they had to use the X-ray till to cover their privacy.
Like they mentioned, male students were as well present.
pls note that I have used the word 'allegedly' without coming to any conclusion against anyone but I will love nairalanders from institutions in Ekiti state and others to confirm it.
I want everyone else to share their X-ray room experience too...we need to call the attention of the authorities to this menace.
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Body Goals: Do You Want To Lose Weight Or Gain Muscles? / What Is Wrong With Eating Pig Meat(pork) / Effects Of Consuming Cigarette Vs Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.