Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others (27944 Views)

Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official / Fulani Men Attack Immigration Boundary Camp, Kill 2 Officers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
I pity una.
Borno go become a child's play when e go sup wella..
Ndi Ara .
Your fugitive leader is chilling abroad and sending you to destroy and disrupt your region..
Ndi iberibe

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by signz: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Before it's too late, let's restructure Nigeria.

Let's have Federal Police, State Police and Private Security ASAP if we hope to still have 1 Nigeria by the 2030's.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by SLAP44: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2021
Fulani herdsmen attacks

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by NairalandDoctor(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2021
castrogee:
Looolol, oya ndi Fulani terrorists come in and wail as usual, cry cry, and tell us how we're destroying our lands, and how Biafra land will soon turn refuge camp.
the fish � that keeps his mouth close will never be caught,.

for the sake of your parent learn to keep quite DSS and SSS are seriously man Hunting you guys and arresting you guys from FACEBOOK,TWITTER,INSTAGRAM and even NAIRALAND, Abel keep your head safe ooo because once they track you IP address bros you are finished

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by hansomb: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Ipob terrorist and there sympathisers keep destroying the security structure of your region then criminal activities will prosper.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by sojfarm: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2021
Unknown gun statement being as advised by Pastor (prof) osinbande
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Steve0979(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Mikehot:
It seems Biafra won't be needing war this time o

Na police, army, fulani terrorists go leave north for owners of the region
u don dey happy now if army start u go cry say den want to finish una

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Steve0979(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Wen will ESN attack army barracks?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by jrusky(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2021
This is very very unfortunate but I will still blame Buhari nepotism and evil govt for all these breakdown of law and order. In a real sense Buhari should be remove by force by fire because the way is going total explosion is about to happen.

If Buhari has be a good leader that play his game on level ground secessionist might have not gone this far but a when block head Islamist become the president in a diverse country like Nigeria who choose nepotism, govt of the North for the North, govt of the jihadist for the jihadist then let Buhari be expecting more trouble.

And for the police you guys don't listen at all. Stop bothering the SE people with unnecessary police check points these region is under police siege for just no reason, people will have no option than to rebel to have their freedom. Police stop standing on the road Nigerians are angry at this moment this is why you are being target. Lagos is another police worst state soon same thing happening to police in the East might likely start in Lagos.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by kingthreat(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2021
And the UK is offering assylum to these inhumans who are killing their law enforcement? I thought the UK had a better understanding of their colonial states. Seems they dont understand a thing going on.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Why using ESN picture anytime unknown gun men attacked Police station in SE. IPOB has denied involvement and FG is still insisting they are responsible. U see why Nigeria won't ever know peace.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Mr5050(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2021
This is the worst time to be uniform officer. UGM pray for us�
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2021
ALL THESE ATTACKS HAVE THE SIGNATURE OF KILLER HERDSMEN AND BOKO-HARAM. THE NORTH HAS FINALLY EXPORTED TERRORISM TO SOUTH EAST.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Minjim: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2021
The lackadaisical attitude of the NP police has come to hunt them.

How can an attack last for one hour and there was no reinforcement? Didn't the station radio their Area Command for assistance?
I won't be surprised to hear that the radio doesn't work. Then what about their personal phone.

By now all Police Post in the East ought to have a watchtower and a perimeter checkpoint to frisk another one coming to the station.

But the same way the take the security of the masses with levity and unseriousness is coming to hunt them now. They thought it's only us that'll need protection

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Megatrix: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2021
YorubarLord:
How does killing innocent police officers help your struggle? Dem no dey ever think of consequences of their actions before taking it when wahala start now dem go begin cry yoruba betray us, yoruba this yoruba that. Can't you just continue your biafuro protest peacefully
When they were protesting peacefully, your government always sent soldiers and police men to kill them and many of you were celebrating and encouraging the security forces to use them for target practice, this is the end result. They have gone underground and resorted to armed struggle because I guess that's the only language the Nigerian government understands.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by EdwardRandy(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Bandits at work
Funny. cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Lovelyn451(f): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2021
u called them unknown and put ESN picture, I don't understand, do u know the unknown gunmen?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by IgboWarlord(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
fulani herdsmen and bandit want to turn south east to plateau state
They have finally turn north to Afghanistan their target now is east

But we will resist them
Tell those herdsmen that is attacking police in east to stop before ESN come for them

Every sane person knows that it's IPOB through their terrorist militia, ESN that's attacking these stations and murdering those cops..The backlash will surely come,i hope una no go come dey shout "they're killing us" "they're killing us".

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by ka1y(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2021
YorubarLord:
How does killing innocent police officers help your struggle? Dem no dey ever think of consequences of their actions before taking it when wahala start now dem go begin cry yoruba betray us, yoruba this yoruba that. Can't you just continue your biafuro protest peacefully

start from 2012,
we are in 2021.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Jamesbally: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2021
The Zoo (the land of the RISING SUN) MUST FALL. God bless Nnandi Kanu, IPOB and ESN. They must not stop untill nothing is left in the land of the RISING SUN. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2021
God don reject Nigeria and the devil don punish this evil spirit.
Every reasonable person should be praying for this evil forest cum Terrorists Republic to fall for the sake of our unborn generation.
Yoruba and Igbo do not accept any restructuring, the evil forest is gone.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Chris525: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2021
The govt. is taking its time, the international community is watching. All these atrocities are being documented, the govt. and its forces will react at the right time, by that time IPOB would have lost every goodwill in the international community.

I know certain elements in govt. are giving these people vital intel, cover, support and funding but the chicken will soon come to roost. Imagine the young lady police officer killed the other day, 3 officers at Soludo’s campaign & the 2 police men yesterday. These people are human beings, they have families and loved ones too. You cant keep spilling blood for some stu.pid, selfish, senseless self secession struggle.

Boko haram is bad, this ipob/esn nonsense is also bad. Two wrong will never make a right dummies. Unknown gunmen my foot! This is clearly IPOB/ESN. I see certain people cheering the killing of their brothers & sisters, its such a pity. If the police pulls out of the southeast, y’all will end up killing yourselves in less than a week.

Alot of you supporting this are either abroad or other parts of Nigeria. You’re not safe from the repercussion of all your actions, it will catch up with you all. I feel sorry for the people on ground who have been brainwashed and are now so stu.pid.

Go to Oyigbo & ask them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by goshee: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2021
YorubarLord:
Zombie who were the people that shot so many unarmed IPOB protesters, endsars protesters etc? You are a zombie so you need not have sense
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Shimran(m): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2021
Terorislam:
No problem, Nigeria is not supposed to be a country in the first place, every Aboki with his own kettle, Yoruba Muslims through Muric want useless sharia, unknown Gunmen is after police, na so life be

You fighting Yoruba's or Islam?

Muslim is Muslim irrespective of any identity.

All I see in your comments are just mere jokes and lure to have Nairaland's cheap likes and applauses.

If you want to fight something fight it with full force and everything of yours.

Lastly "the disbelievers, by their consent or not, Islam shall prevails all other form of religions"

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Chasaq237: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2021
this year Python's dance with unknown gunmen,ipob and herdsmen will be interesting, captivating and inspiring.God protect your children as the four teams above starts their southeast super league
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by kingjooo(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2021
The only way these madness can be curtailed or put under control is by the citizens of the states affected coperating with the law enforcement agency to rid their land of these hoodlums,else i see the innocent and well meaning citizens suffer for what they know nothing about in time to come.Our elders says and i quote" the worm that eats the vegetables lives within the vegetables.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Tranquillity360: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Chris525:

The govt. is taking its time, the international community is watching. All these atrocities are being documented, the govt. and its forces will react at the right time, by that time IPOB would have lost every goodwill in the international community.

I know certain elements in govt. are giving these people vital intel, cover, support and funding but the chicken will soon come to roost. Imagine the young lady police officer killed the other day, 3 officers at Soludo’s campaign & the 2 police men yesterday. These people are human beings, they have families and loved ones too. You cant keep spilling blood for some stu.pid, selfish, senseless self secession struggle.

Boko haram is bad, this ipob/esn nonsense is also bad. Two wrong will never make a right dummies. Unknown gunmen my foot! This is clearly IPOB/ESN. I see certain people cheering the killing of their brothers & sisters, its such a pity. If the police pulls out of the southeast, y’all will end up killing yourselves in less than a week.

Alot of you supporting this are either abroad or other parts of Nigeria. You’re not safe from the repercussion of all your actions, it will catch up with you all. I feel sorry for the people on ground who have been brainwashed and are now so stu.pid.

Go to Oyigbo & ask them.

Killing of unarmed ipob doing peaceful protest and meetings is what??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Invitationn: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2021
nero2face:
Hmm, something tells me some strange elements has infiltrated the SE...this is now beyond mere agitation
Reminds me how El-Rufai and many northerners thought GEJ created Boko Haram grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Golan007: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Oizatobad:
MENTAL DEFICIENCY IS THE PROBLEM OF PEOPLE LIVING IN NIGERIA ______SEE HOW THE SO CALLED YOUTH ARE COMMENTING ON TOUGH ISSUES THAT FACE NIGERIANS TODAY

That's the average Nigerian for you.

The inferno has surrounded them and they are still laughing.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Chris525: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2021
There’s been no peace or decorum with either IPOB & MNK since I can remember. Even Shiites that have had the highest casualties from their encounter/experience with govt. forces are not as unruly and disruptive.

Tranquillity360:
Killing of unarmed ipob doing peaceful protest and meetings is what??

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Invitationn: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2021
kingjooo:
The only way these madness can be curtailed or put under control is by the citizens of the states affected coperating with the law enforcement agency to rid their land of these hoodlums,else i see the innocent and well meaning citizens suffer for what they know nothing about in time to come.Our elders says and i quote" the worm that eats the vegetables lives within the vegetables.
Well said.
But it's not that easy...Some of the citizens are ESN sympathizers.
Same way Boko Haram got sympathy from people in the region,built their bases, got strong and turned against the people.
With all their cooperation with the task force, Boko Haram looks here-to-stay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Grandpa, 21 Others, Intercepts Opoids, Illicit Drugs (photos) / Gunmen Kill Only Son, Kidnap 8 Others In Abuja Community (Photos) / PHOTOS: Help, This Person Is Missing For Over A Month Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.