Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others (27945 Views)

Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official / Fulani Men Attack Immigration Boundary Camp, Kill 2 Officers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Skepticus: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Why am I mentioned?

I thought "SOWETO" might be of interest to you(

By the way, heard from my Xhosa bunny?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by IronGalaxy: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Skepticus:

I thought "SOWETO" might be of interest to you(

By the way, heard from my Xhosa bunny?
And what your Xhosa's bunny;s name? cool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by ThatFairGuy1: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jostoman:
don't be deceived, people that are sponsoring those guys to give IPOB and ESN bad name know themselves.
Are you sane at all. Who's sponsoring UGM(ESN/IPOB) other than you and your people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Golan007:

That's the average Nigerian for you.

The inferno has surrounded them and they are still laughing.
PLS WHAT CAN WE DO TO SAVE OUR YOUNGER ONES NOT EVEN US

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Golan007: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Oizatobad:
PLS WHAT CAN WE DO TO SAVE OUR YOUNGER ONES NOT EVEN US

The situation is irredeemable.

If one has access to the Internet which means you can live abroad virtually, seeing other societies and how they interact in a civilised manner, yet the most primitive of decisions is what you take, I'm afraid to say, but such a person cannot be helped.

Didn't you see the gory images from cultist hits a few days ago?

These were meant to be erstwhile sophisticated/educated folks.

All my time in the universities in UK, I never witnessed a physical altercation.

Naija man get problem.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by IgboWarlord(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Yet you still bear igbo as a moniker

Yes na..Shey because i'm Igbo,does it mean i'm IPOB?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2021
Golan007:

The situation is irredeemable.

If one has access to the Internet which means you can live abroad virtually, seeing other societies and how they interact in a civilised manner, yet the most primitive of decisions is what you take, I'm afraid to say, but such a person cannot be helped.

Didn't you see the gory images from cultist hits a few days ago?

These were meant to be erstwhile sophisticated/educated folks.

All my time in the universities in UK, I never witnessed a physical altercation.

Naija man get problem.
GOOD MORNING PLS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD IDEA IF YOU CAN USE YOUR KNOWLEDGE TO HELP THOSE WHO WILLING TO HELP THEIR SELF
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others by DedeNkem: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Keep attaching ESN's pictures onto every article about terror attacks, you dishonest idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Grandpa, 21 Others, Intercepts Opoids, Illicit Drugs (photos) / Gunmen Kill Only Son, Kidnap 8 Others In Abuja Community (Photos) / PHOTOS: Help, This Person Is Missing For Over A Month Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.