Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria (2759 Views)

Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring / Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... / I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by funkekemi(f): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
the hush puppi u are screaming about, No be INVICTUS OBI dey carry am along?
you are from my tribe probably osun state
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by lordlugards: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
what has this got to do with this thread. Are mexicans causing nuisance to the whole world?
IPOB is causing problems in the whole world abi?

You need a brain check
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by EmekaA125(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Alaye, you know them very well, they are bunch of criminals disgracing us everywhere they go
Ewedu eating brown roof dwelling afonja bast^ard.
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by EmekaA125(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
boko haram and fulani are domestic crimes. Same way USA has its own domestic crimes like the guys that just come out and shot people sporadically. Like the bloods and crips gangs and many other vices there. Those are domestic crimes. They are not harming the international community.
These ibo guys are nuisance. they are like cockroach. once they infest the place they destroy it
Continue ur trash talking without any meaning. That's how far you've submerged urself into hate. Too bad
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Afobear: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
the hush puppi u are screaming about, No be INVICTUS OBI dey carry am along?

The underwear bomber Umar Abdulmutallab is Igbo right ? Which crime supercedes him attempting to blow up himself and a plane containing over 300 persons in USA ? I'm not surprised one bit , typical northern Nigerian terrorist tendencies. Allahu Akbar
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by mbaise1000: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
PoshTraveler:
did fulani herds men destroy naija naija name outside nigeria? Every country has its own domestic issues. Ibos are destroying the nigerian name internationally. My post is an unbiased review as a nigerian from ibo. Yes breaking up will favor me wella but that dosnt mean I have to be biased.

Lol, you are ibo? How can you be so dumb as to think that any sane person will believe that? Even your fellow little minds will not believe that, your reasoning is too childish for that
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Afobear: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
i have no issues wth the nigeria dividing..
but my concern is that why do they want to abandon the name nigeria?
the name nigeria is already destroyed and casted in the international community.
if you want to travel as a ngerian, u will be interrogated at the airport.
the country u enter will look at you suspiciously. most landlords abroad wont want to rent houses to u.
most of their men and women wont want to be associated with you.
all these are caused by the same ibos that want to abandon the name nigeria and disguise with another nam ipob.
for example, ibos have destroyed the name nigeria because of drugs,
they are the same people that scam , they are the same people that prostitute and dirty other countries.

so , if they must divide, they have to bare the name nigeria so that when they are travelling they will carry all the bad cross they have with them.
if they bear biafra, those countries they have messed up in the name nigeria wont know its the same people.
the real nigerians will now carry the cross for something they know nothing about.
yes i am ibo but no the biased type

Haha claiming Igbo when you are somewhere in your skull mining cave .Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale disagreed with you little shit
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Afobear:

The underwear bomber Umar Abdulmutallab is Igbo right ? Which crime supercedes him attempting to blow up himself and a plane containing over 300 persons in USA ? I'm not surprised one bit , typical northern Nigerian terrorist tendencies. Allahu Akbar
he is a British muslim
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
lordlugards:
IPOB is causing problems in the whole world abi?

You need a brain check
yes o Igbos and chinese are the major problem of this world. They are littered everywhere
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Alaye, you know them very well, they are bunch of criminals disgracing us everywhere they go
they are my people but I don't like their ways especially when I am abroad
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by EmekaA125(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
DLioness:
why are you lying that you are igbo? Besides the scammers are majorly yoruba and prostitutes are majorly edo
Yes, you are right. Edo, Calabar and Akwa Ibom prostitutes hide under the umbrella of Igbo being a major ethnic group to engage in harlotry and other sexual crimes. Too bad
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Idiko1: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
the name nigeria is already destroyed and casted in the international community.
the country u enter will look at you suspiciously. most landlords abroad wont want to rent houses to u.
all these are caused by the same ibos that want to abandon the name nigeria and disguise with another nam ipob.
they are the same people that scam , they are the same people that prostitute and dirty other countries.

so , if they must divide, they have to bare the name nigeria so that when they are travelling they will carry all the bad cross they have with them.
if they bear biafra, those countries they have messed up in the name nigeria wont know its the same people.
the real nigerians will now carry the cross for something they know nothing about.

The above crap sounds like a product of stream of thought far below the intellect of a human. One of the reasons IPOB wants out of Nigeria is the name. The IPOB never decreed the dumb fools left behind must continue with the name, Republic of Nigeria. If you ever concluded through the figment of your imagination the secessionist will carry any part of Nigeria as a name, it is safe to say Nigeria is not called basket of fools for nothing.

If you think Ndigbo are the rotten eggs of Nigeria and the source of such behavioral delinquency will suddenly disappear because of Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra, you are sitting a long thing.
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

Yes, you are right. Edo, Calabar and Akwa Ibom prostitutes hide under the umbrella of Igbo being a major ethnic group to engage in harlotry and other sexual crimes. Too bad
majority of the prostitutes destroying the nigerian name internationally are from edo and delta. All of them are under ipob.
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Idiko1:

The above crap sounds like a product of stream of thought far below the intellect of a human. One of the reasons IPOB wants out of Nigeria is the name. The IPOB never decreed the dumb fools left behind must continue with the name, Republic of Nigeria. If you ever concluded through the figment of your imagination the secessionist will carry any part of Nigeria as a name, it is safe to say Nigeria is not called basket of fools for nothing.

If you think Ndigbo are the rotten eggs of Nigeria and the source of such behavioral delinquency will suddenly disappear because of Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra, you are sitting a long thing.
u spent so much time typing this and made no sense
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by EmekaA125(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
majority of the prostitutes destroying the nigerian name internationally are from edo and delta. All of them are under ipob.
Edo and Delta under IPOB?
U must be joking or dreaming?

Edo has never been part of IPOB and Delta is a state with multi-ethnic group.

It's only Delta North Senatorial zone known as Anioma people that have Igboid group. They bear and speak a dialect of Igbo language.

Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw minorities in Delta don't speak or understand Igbo.
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

Edo and Delta under IPOB?
U must be joking or dreaming?

Edo has never been part of IPOB and Delta is a state with multi-ethnic group.

It's only Delta North Senatorial zone known as Anioma people that have Igboid group. They bear and speak a dialect of Igbo language.

Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw minorities in Delta don't speak or understand Igbo.
are you this dumb? U think ipob or biafra is just igbo speaking states? I said it, you guys are just cluless dumb kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by chidubem20: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
A name change now would not change anybody's fortune. We are stuck with that name forever.
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Amumaigwe: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:

From the quality of your language, I advise you to go back to school. While at it, try and learn a skill that will pay your bills and keep you busy as you graduate into hopelessness created by your pay masters, the APC.
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Onogiede(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
did fulani herds men destroy naija naija name outside nigeria? Every country has its own domestic issues. Ibos are destroying the nigerian name internationally. My post is an unbiased review as a nigerian from ibo. Yes breaking up will favor me wella but that dosnt mean I have to be biased.
you such a silly being,..the blood of innocent ones will surely judge the evil ones in the so called northern,..mind u am a benin to the call,..
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by chiefobdk(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
So many unintelligent people running around here
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Onogiede:
you such a silly being,..the blood of innocent ones will surely judge the evil ones in the so called northern,..mind u am a benin to the call,..
are benin people this dumb? what has what you posted got to do with what i wrote. give your points to counter what i said. what is my business with where u are from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can / Abuja Students Echoed “Town-Hall Different From Balla-Bluu” / Tinubu's Government Invites Nigerians To Buy Bonds, Invest With N1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.