Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can (2758 Views)

Sega Link Exposed??? Can This Be True??? / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by baritereign24(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
CAN wanted to lure APC into presenting a weak candidate, they said "2023 is Chr.stian President or nothing". APC didn't fall for their gimmick, they presented their strongest and best. Again, they started another one "Running Mate must be Christ.an", again, APC choose the best as running mate. You can't blackmail the APC. We are not a religious organisation but a Political party. There's a massive difference between CAN and Christians. Christians are righteous people who behave like Christ, CANare politicians who behave like PDP.
I Am A Christian And A Pastor And Asiwaju Tinubu Is My Candidate

- Pastor Tunde Bakare

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Totilopussylick(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
baritereign24:
CAN wanted to lure APC into presenting a weak candidate, they said "2023 is Chr.stian President or nothing". APC didn't fall for their gimmick, they presented their strongest and best. Again, they started another one "Running Mate must be Christ.an", again, APC choose the best as running mate. You can't blackmail the APC. We are not a religious organisation but a Political party. There's a massive difference between CAN and Christians. Christians are righteous people who behave like Christ, CANare politicians who behave like PDP.

- Pastor Tunde Bakare

Losers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Show us the video to prove bakare say this...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by sreamsense: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
baritereign24:

- Pastor Tunde Bakare
Is good to lie for your Mohammed, right? Why not show refrence link of daily papers that granted the interview or video link of him saying that? Liar!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Dapson73(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
God bless pastor Tunde Bakare for speaking up against PDP spiritual wing called PDP.

Asiwaju is the GCFR God's willing.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by wiseoneking: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
You guys supporting Asiwaju are just destroying. He's just been hated left and right because of this false promotion. Later on Bakare will deny it and people lack of confidence in him Will continue to grow. Poor Ahmed, he will never be the president but only if he's ready to go by Abiolas way. I pity him and his supporters

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by baritereign24(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2022
Oki remi the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria..may GOD bless sir..GCFR

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by rikithor(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Ok we have heard .
Whether it's coming from pastor Tunde Bakare or impersonator.

'Time' will separate this fight.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.

See contacts below.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by dollytino4real(f): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2022
I will watch it b4 I comment

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Wisetrue99: 2:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
Show us the video to prove bakare say this...
Thats the right way to go now ooooooo

before these people finish us with lies!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Ceenaija(m): 5:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Pastor Tunder Bakare the APC Pastor. One those that came into Christianity to explore and compromise Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by naija4life247: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2022
When Kingibe was asked, during a debate in 1993, "Abiola and You are Muslims, how will the interest of Christians be protected in your government?"

Kingibe replied "Abiola and I are never and will never be representing Muslims or Christians in government, the interest of Muslims will be handled by Sultan of Sokoto while that of Christians will be handled by Okogie (the CAN President), we are representing Nigerians regardless of their religions.

My Boss Abiola comes from Majority Yoruba in the South West, I come from the Minority Kanuri in the North East. Abiola comes from core Private Sector, I come from core Public Sector to save Nigeria and move our country beyond the reach of bigotry."

That 'MuslimMuslim' Ticket won in 1993. Guess what? The man who annulled it was IBB a Muslim from the North and handed over to unelected Shonekan, a Christian from the South.

Political Office is not religion, do not bring religion to it and don't be deceived by fanatics.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by naija4life247: 5:28am On Jul 23, 2022
rikithor:
Ok we have heard .
Whether it's coming from pastor Tunde Bakare or impersonator.

'Time' will separate this fight.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.

See contacts below.

Go and teach fellow Obituaries how to drive, because very soon, you all will be forced to drive back to your drug infested Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Add source of you're a fake news Marchant

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by adedayoa2(f): 6:02am On Jul 23, 2022
wiseoneking:
You guys supporting Asiwaju are just destroying. He's just been hated left and right because of this false promotion. Later on Bakare will deny it and people lack of confidence in him Will continue to grow. Poor Ahmed, he will never be the president but only if he's ready to go by Abiolas way. I pity him and his supporters
stop pitying him, pity yourself, and where is it written in the constitution that his supporters are destroying whatever you want to write.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Ezmans: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2022
baritereign24:
Oki remi the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria..may GOD bless sir..GCFR

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Minime10(f): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2022
No body takes a lying Pastor serious grin
A lying Pastor is just like the fake bishops of Tinubu diocese
A pastor that said god told him, he will be the one to take over from Buhari, can never be a true Christian/Pastor, but a fake pastor.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by seunmsg(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2022
Thank you pastor Tunde Bakare.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by ElSudani: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2022
baritereign24:

- Pastor Tunde Bakare

Where's the link to your story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2022
naija4life247:

Go and teach fellow Obituaries how to drive, because very soon, you all will be forced to drive back to your drug infested Biafra

You'll soon say that Igbo's are bullying you because you go collect soon.

Useless urchin.

Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Gandollar(f): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2022
naija4life247:

Produce the source of the OP or keep munching on your cassava like an "ehoro" (rabbit).

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Gandollar(f): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu urchins think lies and fake bishops can win them elections and I agree with them. Only that it will be in iragbiji republic.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by femisplash: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2022
CAN cannot Can.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Bizibi(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2022
He has denied it
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by adedayoa2(f): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Minime10:
No body takes a lying Pastor serious grin
A lying Pastor is just like the fake bishops of Tinubu diocese
A pastor that said god told him, he will be the one to take over from Buhari, can never be a true Christian/Pastor, but a fake pastor.
And Ayo Oritsejafor? the PDP pastor, that money won't make him speak the truth anymore.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by adedayoa2(f): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Bizibi:
He has denied it
link please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Bizibi(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2022
adedayoa2:
link please
the thread is I don't support tinubu.he denied and someone posted the letter...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by hrykanu231(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Dapson73:
God bless pastor Tunde Bakare for speaking up against PDP spiritual wing called PDP.

Asiwaju is the GCFR God's willing.

You are just like the handlers of falling Nigeria...no sense and direction.

If you weren't born da ft, shouldn't you have asked for a verifiable link first?
Oops! I forgot, most people supporting this poor govt and unintelligent
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2022
baritereign24:

- Pastor Tunde Bakare

Una go campaign in vain. Peter Obi is the next president
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by NOwazobia: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2022
Irrespective of the genuineness of the news, I don't expect anything more from that con man...

A man that god told but couldn't get 1 vote in the primaries is a fraudster.

I never liked him before now and recent events concerning him have further reinforced my dislike.

I have always hated Tinubu... My nature doesn't have any place in a fraudulent lifestyle, let alone fraud plus, assassination, drugs, and fetish/diabolism.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Yves4real(f): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2022

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
baritereign24:

- Pastor Tunde Bakare

The man has debunk your false news here.

https://www.nairaland.com/7242667/tinubu-not-candidate-pastor-tunde

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. / Tinubu's Government Invites Nigerians To Buy Bonds, Invest With N1,000 / Peter Obi Deletes Twitter Thread After Calling Tinubu “mr President”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.