Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? (9544 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / What Good Business Can I Start With N100,000. One Hundred Thousand Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by kingskid04(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2007
hello people.
            Its great to be a member of these great site of intellectuals.Anyway without much of ado,i am a student studying history and international studies in one of the universities in nigeria.
         i really want an idea on how to start a business with a 100,000.its all i have now, and i think it would be wise if i invest it but am confused on what to invest in.
pls do help me if u have a good idea, God Bless you and God bless Nigeria!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by Seun(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2007
We cannot do your homework for you. What kind of business have you considered so far?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by omoge25(f): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2007
hundred thousand naira ke? Really if you find anything lucrative please share.  Thats just not a lot of money to do anything at home, im thinking a business will atleast need to be started with 5million plus.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by Seun(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2007
If you just want to invest, you can invest in the stock market. If you want to start a business, go for it!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by knzguru(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2007
hi there, its always good to know that there are still students who think about starting a business instead of just focusing on getting a job. anyway, my lil advice is that you should first of all make a list of things that you have a high level of interest in (products or services). next look around for a need in your environment (this is much easier because you're in uni). once you can find something that intersects then you have a good option. i started a business in unilag with only 10,000 so you have a lot of cash to start a very successful business. wish you all the best
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by kingskid04(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2007
thanks everybody,you guys are so helpfull with your ideas,
i thank GOD FOR YOU ALL.
WE STILL HAVE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS GREAT NATION,
God bless you all.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by naira4doll(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2007
Stock market is still ok for now, try it while you research for a good biz.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by anajemba(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2007
I suggest you buy shares from any of Nigerian banks,
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by kimo77: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2007
Hello fellow members you can actually make good income online.Have been with the following sites for almost 4weeks and they ve never disappointed me.You can always join through this links
plus234.com/?ref=136
top-rankingfund.com/kimo77
incomestorm.net/?ref=7601
goldenreturns.com/kimo77
some of them pay u directly and some u cashout yourself.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by heat005(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2013
[i][/i]hi friends!
I really need an advice on what kind of business can #200 000 be good for
I am really curious on the kind of business I can do with I need an advice please!

(1) (Reply)

What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business / Frustrations Of A Business Owner In Nigeria / List Of Goods Produced In Nigeria By Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.