Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out (1952 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Playloaded: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2021
In a mail she sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, the lady revealed that she is bothered about the strange behaviour of her cheating husband.

A lady has lamented about the behaviour of her husband whenever he cheats on her.
According to her, when he is unfaithful, he showers her with gifts and do most of the housechores.

In a mail she sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, the lady revealed that she is bothered about the strange behaviour of her cheating husband, as against what other men would do.

Read her post below:
“Good afternoon Joro. Hello, I want to share. Don’t know if I should be happy. I notice when my husband cheat he washes plate, hover the carpet and buy me a gift. Good D too Last week he cleans the whole house and bought me a watch I have been asking for. Should I be happy? My friends hubby when they cheat they even shout at their wife again. My friends don’t know my hubby cheat. But I find it romantic he feels guilty.

Last week he clean the whole house and bought me a watch I have been asking for. 2/2 Should I be happy? My friends hubby when they cheat they even shout at their wife again. My friends don’t know my hubby cheat. But I find it romantic he feels guilty. Am I wrong? Like it turns me on. I notice he put more effort during sex too. Like if he cheats outside he must give me head. I don’t know how to explain sha It makes me feel good”.

https://playloaded.com.ng/anytime-my-husband-cheats-he-cleans-the-house-and-buys-me-gifts-lady-cries-out/
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2021
It's like Naija women have a stronger soul to take a cheating partner than that of naija men, cheat on ordinary naija boyfriend, he may even throw you from 11 storey building

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2021
Stupidd made up story.

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2021
A
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Aflix(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2021
How does she know he is cheating This one wan just trend for Twitter for a day.

4 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by DaddyRochie1642: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2021
What should I do with this news
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by DaddyRochie1642: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
It's like Naija women have a stronger soul to take a cheating partner than that of naija men, cheat on ordinary naija boyfriend, he may even throw you from 11 storey building

grin grin
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Lcf69(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2021
This is an obvious CONCIOUS tale by Moonlight...... PINNED.
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by lilvicky68(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2021
Men have been cheating since ages..at least he even buy gifts for you..better for you...

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Odoogu(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2021
is that the only evidence she has?...
no pictures, messages or whatsoever?
fear women oo... if to say the man come get full blown extramarital affairs, na to turn house boy be that cheesycheesy
for this world, problem no dey finish tongue
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by MajesticKris: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Yes they've got no option, cus they where actually dating people's husbands while in school... It is the new norm Now...

Do you know women now enjoy 3somes now, than the normal...

She's doing well....

If na me , I go even cook for you through out our marriage, so long you don't disturb me.. I go make sure say I nak you WELLA grin

Tajbol4splend:
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Edeyoung: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Yes na, nor b we dey do d spending for d lady, if d spending was equal we guys go dey manage d cheating spouse
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Edeyoung:

Yes na, nor b we dey do d spending for d lady, if d spending was equal we guys go dey manage d cheating spouse

You are spending no mean say you get right to cheat no be by force na
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Edeyoung: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You are spending no mean say you get right to cheat no be by force na

Who tell u say d spending nor b force

Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2021
Edeyoung:

Who tell u say d spending nor b force

Most times, you guys woo them with your affluence, so they blend in with that play line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Edeyoung: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Most times, you guys woo them with your affluence, so they blend in with that play line

Nah... We dont.... You see my screenshit, it is what it is....

If you dont spend they feel you're spending it for another lady and you dont like them...

Our hands are tied bro...

Stop making excuse for d holes
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by tosik(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2021
The story even look like one movie i watched last year....next topic pls...
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
All I see are lies angry angry
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by TruthHurts1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
If you don't like it, LEAVE!!! while others with cheating husbands are chopping slaps and uppercut like shawarma, you're complaining in these hard times that your husband actually behaves better when he is cheating than when he is not? SMH
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by TruthHurts1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Flush it down the toilet.

DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Hintona(f): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
He's a very manipulative man.

Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by anthonyuncle(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
how can I laugh
Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by mutter(f): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
That's men for you.
Some become extra nice when they cheat.
Once you notice any change positive or negative be on the alert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out by Vision101(m): 3:46am On Apr 22, 2021
@mutter

That's men for you.
Some become extra nice when they cheat.
Once you notice any change positive or negative be on the alert.

Hahahaha. It's called strategy. The only way to win your game against your foe is to confuse him. I used this strategy a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Ladies Does This / HER HUSBAND DROPS ONLY 3k EVERYDAY FOR SHE AND HER TWO KIDS. PLEASE ADVISE HER / HEART BREAKING: A Cambodian Boy Living By Suckling Neighbor's Cow After Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.