Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna (26766 Views)

Police Arrests Kidnappers Of Greenfield Students, Recover Weapons, Ammunition / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Students Of University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2021
End Nigeria!

Save lives.

Give Arewa Sharia Republic.

Dazzol

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by MufasaLion: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2021
NOBODY SAFE!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by MEGAWATCH: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2021
This country is gone........

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Teaser4(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2021
H
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by donprinyo(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2021
head slammers at it again

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by decent2(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2021
pls i am student i need 2k pls 0110538704 gtb
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Polynek(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Insecurity in Naija na F9

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
yrret:
I have left this country. just trying to see how I can export my body to meet me.

Nigeria is over a long time ago. we are just doing patch patch
grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Eillyeillz(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
With the insecurities going on around them they didn't think to beef up security!? How stupid can they be!? Seeing the school is located in a free zone.

I pray the students are rescued. Oh and the country is Gone. Just a matter of time before we have an Iraq type situation on our hands.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by LordIsaac(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2021
yrret:
I have left this country. just trying to see how I can export my body to meet me.

Nigeria is over a long time ago. we are just doing patch patch
Same here bro. God will hasten it... Amen grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by harizonal123(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Naija don cast. I have to start considering on how to migrate to Ghana or Benin republic
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by decent2(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2021
i am student i need money to buy food 0110538704 gtb
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Funkeshuga(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2021
post=100984514:
May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

same repetition but still nothing change since 2015

you should have a shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by zinodizt: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2021
if nigeria is not restructured urgently it will shock you that it would break up. it might look impossible but when e go shock una...
post=100984514:
May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,

God pass dem.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by moriss33(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Omo just carry am enter crypto...9ja go kill ur Business
livinbygrace:
This country is on fire .Abeg what business or investment can some do in nigeria with at least 2m and make a good profits daily?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Kidnapped by gunmen or govment?

Una Well done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by MEGAWATCH: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2021
ote author= post=100984514]May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.

God pass dem.

God bless Nigeria[/quote]

And Blind government supporters too.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by jamace(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Buhari has sold Nigeria to his kith and kin....Indigenous Nigerians should do whatever they can to protect themselves and their lands..

Buhari has Taqiya-ed Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by NaijaSumigan: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2021
May sudden death befall all kidnappers IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by OyinO: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2021
They are Book Haram, not Gunmen.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by obembet(f): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Wetin de happen for this country self

Business.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Chatflick(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2021
harizonal123:
Naija don cast. I have to start thinking of how to migrate to Ghana or Benin republic
Your head get oil. Me sha na Kenya
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by BlueDragonttess(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2021
Too bad

By the way....
I have Ebook( a perfect practical guide) on organic poultry)
U can reduce ur cost of production by 50%

Whatsapp: 08138712847
Call:08081688323
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Skillsnigeria: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2021
The Lord will deliver una
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Ashirioluwa: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2021
This is the new trend in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by LIN0147(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2021
livinbygrace:
This country is on fire .Abeg what business or investment can some do in nigeria with at least 2m and make a good profits daily?
Sir Join my Ijebu Garri factory investment.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Kidney1414(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Wetin de happen for this country self
When the country is full of unemployed youth,expect more than this to happen.God save this country
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by livinbygrace: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Crypto investment

How do I go about it ?Kindlt Explain
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by OyinO: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2021
NaijaSumigan:
May sudden death befall all kidnappers IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

And your sudden death in Jesus name has not befallen Abubakar Shekau. Your Jesus name could not rescue and save Leah Sharibu from Book Harm but you're using it to proclaim in vain, sudden death upon kidnappers. Where was Jesus name when the kidnappers are having a field's day of kidnapping? Nansense an ingredient. "Player Warrior" indeed.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Everybody go get hin own taste,
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Cleanworld(f): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2021
livinbygrace:

You still want to do business in a country that's on fire grin shocked grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Omoslim26: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2021
post=100984514:

God pass dem.

God bless Nigeria

Prayers without action is a total waste of time.

If to say this country get sense there should have been a total boycott and shut down of every govt parasters and traditional stronghold in massive protest on the level of insecurity dat has plunged this country.

We can't continue like dis, deceiving ourselves dat it can get better when there are close to zero actions being taken to ensure things get better.

Sorry to disappoint you, your prayers didn't cross over the roof of your room not to talk of making it way to the sky or the first heavens.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Man absconds with Ex-wife’s Newborn Baby To Negotiate Dowry Refund (photo) / Notorious Kidnapper, Pilot, Escapes From Police Custody In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.