Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna (26759 Views)

Police Arrests Kidnappers Of Greenfield Students, Recover Weapons, Ammunition / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Students Of University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by OyinO: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
NaijaSumigan:

Thanks for all the complement. I appreciate.
Take care and bye
Hey, take it easy. Never meant Harm. Sorry if I insulted you.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by VictorUSA(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
What is el ruffai saying about it?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
heendrix:
Until una gather say till Buhari is removed and leaders like pantami is beheaded we will not stop hitting the road and setting this Nation ablaze, news like this would continue to rise in the country and it'll keep hitting FP

I've never seen Cowards like Nigerians (xcept igbos) in my Life. Never. foolish sect of people that all they know is complain and complain, pukes. angry

I love that Ebira man that ran bravely ran away to London when the heat was on. Nnamdi or what is that his Ebira name?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Otutu1:
It’s no more primary and secondary students, now it’s university?

Next they'll be entering government ministries. Maybe by that time those pea-brained goofs in charge of the country would have woken up.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Ezmans: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Robisky001:
A university of 4o students.
a University with a 40 students shame to nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Robisky001:
A university of 4o students.

Na to kuku close the school be the next option ...this na the height of demarketing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Notorious Criminals Nigerians Can Never Forget <history IN DETAILS> / Inmate Cries His Way To Freedom From Keffi Prison / Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.