Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna (26761 Views)

Police Arrests Kidnappers Of Greenfield Students, Recover Weapons, Ammunition / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Students Of University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by CodeTemplar: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Corrupt Politicians will soon get what they are looking for. They send their children abroad then empower 'bandits' to be molesting the middle class.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2021
flemsy15:
A university with just Forty students
A university located in the middle of nowhere should have strong security especially when it's located in a troubled area.
The number of students are too small, they won't even b able to fight for themselves.

You have all gotten so used to the madness you would blame everything and anything!
But don't you worry, it would get to universities with thousands of students,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Frales6(f): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2021
this country don bad....not safe again
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2021
General Muhammad Bulgari our over pampered daddy is clueless
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Furckthemods: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2021
[s]:
May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria[/s]

Keep qaiet if u have nothing useful to say

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Viktoro1: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2021
A son of the caliphate will soon comment " It's a fake news, it didn't happen, wailers should keep wailing", I pray sheikh negotiate for the release or the government should pay ransom as usual grin grin. #TheGovernmentHasFailedUs, 9ja my CUNTry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Adetayo1978(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Which way Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Bandits said they want to surrender u said No, tackle them u no fit. Are u guys normal so?? undecided
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by edimart007: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2021
livinbygrace:
This country is on fire .Abeg what business or investment can some do in nigeria with at least 2m and make a good profits daily?
Go buy fitted car and do Uber or Taxify
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Cerebellum: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
heendrix:
Until una gather say till Buhari is removed and leaders like pantami is beheaded we will not stop hitting the road and setting this Nation ablaze, news like this would continue to rise in the country and it'll keep hitting FP

I've never seen Cowards like Nigerians (xcept igbos) in my Life. Never. foolish sect of people that all they know is complain and complain, pukes. angry

Your sense is like P in psychology, he no dey follow at all

You need urgent attention
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by solexjames(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....

I think we all go gather money take buy aeroplane....

Make the aeroplane dey carry us batch by batch commot from the country
sure bro...I have mine ready
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2021
heendrix:
Until una gather say till Buhari is removed and leaders like pantami is beheaded we will not stop hitting the road and setting this Nation ablaze, news like this would continue to rise in the country and it'll keep hitting FP

I've never seen Cowards like Nigerians (xcept igbos) in my Life. Never. foolish sect of people that all they know is complain and complain, pukes. angry

This comment is rather disturbing.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Brushstrokes20: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2021
Nigeria urgently needs a sane and SOUND leader!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by nlreserve: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Politicians will soon get what they are looking for. They send their children abroad then empower 'bandits' to be molesting the middle class.
Just a matter of time. My pain is that some useless youths have preferred to collect change to defend the useless leaders. When there is protest, the leaders use them for counter protest. You see some of them here defending the selfish leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Jayrow08: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Kidnapping by unknown gunmen all d time and dis government is jst folding it's arms doing nothing about d situation. Na lyk dis anarchy dey take start
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Jerryherd: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2021
this is now Nigeria's new reality
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Minjim: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Something serious needs to he done about our police system. All these reaction approach has to stop. NP is loyal to Nigerians not politicians.
But politicians have made them useless. They can't even detect crime. They only go after helpless critics of govt.

One would think that with the series of school abduction in the North a plan would have been made to secure schools in isolated area.

Nigeria has become the Wild Wild West. Those with guns just have their ways
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by dabeto: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....

I think we all go gather money take buy aeroplane....

Make the aeroplane dey carry us batch by batch commot from the country
grin cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by heendrix(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2021
SmartPolician:

This comment is rather disturbing.

Why was chauvin convicted?? cause the judge knew if they did sweep his case under the carpet like they do to other police Americans would hit the road giving rooms for violence and anarchy but over here polithiefians would match not only step and keep doing it without body reaction from Nigerians. las las this Abroad wey I no wan go because of how much Life is still good over here. Nigeria would very soon chase me away
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by NaijaSumigan: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2021
OyinO:

And your sudden death in Jesus name has not befallen Abubakar Shekau. Your Jesus name could not rescue and save Leah Sharibu from Book Harm but you're using it to proclaim in vain, sudden death upon kidnappers. Where was Jesus name when the kidnappers are having a field's day of kidnapping? Nansense an ingredient. "Player Warrior" indeed.

Thanks for all the complement. I appreciate.

Take care and bye
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Oizee(f): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2021
yrret:
I have left this country. just trying to see how I can export my body to meet me.

Nigeria is over a long time ago. we are just doing patch patch
lol......export your body kwa? u tried.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by LLSAINT(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear, you spoke my mind

yrret:
I have left this country. just trying to see how I can export my body to meet me.

Nigeria is over a long time ago. we are just doing patch patch
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Litmus: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2021
So, given that education seeking young people are routinely kidnapped for ransom in the area, it has yet to occur to institutes of education and learning in these areas and, actually, in other states - even the entire Nation - that there needs to be urgent reviews on security and appropriate mitigating measures adopted?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by ogbonnachrys: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2021
I tire o

Robisky001:
A university of 4o students.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Agoziewin(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2021
They're Gunmen in the North
And unknown Gunmen at south. Safe more life and divide Nigeria now.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by BigBashiru: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Kidney1414:
When the country is full of unemployed youth,expect more than this to happen.God save this country

Unemployed and hungry
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by IgboWarlord(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2021
livinbygrace:
This country is on fire .Abeg what business or investment can some do in nigeria with at least 2m and make a good profits daily?

Invest in human spare parts..Very lucrative grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2021
post=100984514:
May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria
Tell your darling daddy to sit up on security and stop offering useless hypocritical prayers on the internet.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Shattuck(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2021
eweey as usual the govt won't even wanna talk about this just pretending as if all is ok, the fundamental aim of his clueless govt is just to try and maintain good publicity for this govt, by sweeping every evil, every massacre under the carpet.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna by Zetty177x: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2021
We will soon split from u guys and progress. We will be having a good life, while u guys play politics

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) / Losing Your Mobile Phone To These SIM Card Hackers Can Render Your Savings Empty / NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.