Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,412 members, 7,839,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. (1707 Views)

Asylum To IPOB: We Provide Protection For Those Who Need It - UK Tells FG / Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG / U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Conrod: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

IPOB is a terrorist organization as proscribed by the government of Nigeria.

Ipob have never been peaceful, there are lot of evidence of ipob terrorism against the Nigerian state.
You seems to hav recoverd frm yesterday's shock,meanwhile,uk and the us are granting asylum to hongkong'ers despite opposition frm china,they dnt need clearance of any type frm your fulani govt.
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Conrod:
You seems to hav recoverd frm yesterday's shock,meanwhile,uk and the us are granting asylum to hongkong'ers despite opposition frm china,they dnt need clearance of any type frm your fulani govt.

The UK granted citizenship to hongkong.

Uk grants Asylum to Ipob and massob members as long they can proof that they didn't commit crimes against the Nigerian government.

Asylum and citizenship are 2 different things.

Asylum is for 5 years after that you are sent back to Nigeria.
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by OfoIgbo: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are making a big mistake.

If you get an asylum in the Uk, you are permitted to stay in the Uk for only 5 years.

After that, you will be sent home.

Infact to work, you need a work permit and can only work in jobs on the UK's shortage occupation list.

You are not sent home, if the problem for which you sought asylum in the first place, still exists.

Secondly, all these things you listed above, are not granted to visitor visa-bearers.

Igbos btw, prefer setting up their businesses, and with an asylum status, Igbos will excel in those conditions.

But the main point here is the psychological blow to Nigeria, of this new policy by the home office. They seem to know about IPOB and MASSOB, and know that they are not terrorists.
It also means they know Nigeria is a police state, with brutal leaders who are unfairly marginalising the Igbos. UK knows that now. That is really the huge blow that Nigeria taken
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

You are not sent home, if the problem for which you sought asylum in the first place, still exists.

Secondly, all these things you listed above, are not granted to visitor visa-bearers.

Igbos btw, prefer setting up their businesses, and with an asylum status, Igbos will excel in those conditions.

But the main point here is the psychological blow to Nigeria, of this new policy by the home office. They seem to know about IPOB and MASSOB, and know that they are not terrorists.
It also means they know Nigeria is a police state, with brutal leaders who are unfairly marginalising the Igbos. UK knows that now. That is really the huge blow that Nigeria taken

Pls go and read Uk asylum law and process, it will help you out.

The chance of you getting an asylum visa is 0.000001%

Asylum is a short stay visa
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Conrod: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The UK granted citizenship to hongkong.

Uk grants Asylum to Ipob and massob members as long they can proof that they didn't commit crimes against the Nigerian government.

Asylum and citizenship are 2 different things.

Asylum is for 5 years after that you are sent back to Nigeria.
As a confirmed anti igboman, are you happy even if the asylum period is for 6months ?.
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Conrod:
As a confirmed anti igboman, are you happy even if the asylum period is for 6months ?.

Why do you always act like a victim.

How am i anti igbo., i am anti igbo because i disagree with you.

The amount of hate from your people to fulanis and northerners, should i also call you, anti muslim, anti hausa, anti fulani and anti north.

Stop calling people anti igbo because they diagree with you.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by OfoIgbo: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Pls go and read Uk asylum law and process, it will help you out.

The chance of you getting an asylum visa is 0.000001%

Asylum is a short stay visa

first of all, I am neither IPOB nor MASSOB so I won't be getting it
I am also a UK citizen so I don't need it

The asylum visa chance is 0.000001% if you don't have proper grounds for claiming it.

But in this situation, where it is made specific that persecuted IPOB and MASSOB members qualify for it, the chance of getting the asylum visa is 99%
All you need to be or have, to get it
1. Igbo (or a SS minority person)
2. Member of either MASSOB or IPOB
3. Evidence of persecution

You really need to educate yourself in these things
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Whois(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bad belle is it your asylum undecided
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

first of all, I am neither IPOB nor MASSOB so I won't be getting it
I am also a UK citizen so I don't need it

The asylum visa chance is 0.000001% if you don't have proper grounds for claiming it.

But in this situation, where it is made specific that persecuted IPOB and MASSOB members qualify for it, the chance of getting the asylum visa is 99%
All you need to be or have, to get it
1. Igbo (or a SS minority person)
2. Member of either MASSOB or IPOB
3. Evidence of persecution

You really need to educate yourself in these things

Maybe, you are the one that need to educate yourself properly.

This is what the document wrote.

UK defines ‘Biafra’ as an area “in the south-east of Nigeria that comprises the states of Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Anambra.

So i don't know where you got south south from?

Read the document and stop the misinformation, i am tired of arguing

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/974875/NGA_-Biafran_secessionist_groups_-_CPIN.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Dymaco(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ipob have never been peaceful, there are lot of evidence of ipob terrorism against the Nigerian state.
proscribed by Nigeria but not the world. Fulani herdsmen are not proscribed by Nigeria, let uk grant her asylum
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by rummmy: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The government has to be concerned because British is undermining the Nigerian government fight against terrorism and interfering in her affairs.

If the Nigerian government gives asylum to IRA, don't you think it will create a diplomatic issue.
Nigerian government that is pardoning Boko Haram terrorists is fighting terrorism?
You are not telling yourself the truth.
We are tired of this so called Nigeria..plz next news...
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by rummmy: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

let me ask you a question,have the same government proscribe Boko Haram?
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by OfoIgbo: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Maybe, you are the one that need to educate yourself properly.

This is what the document wrote.

UK defines ‘Biafra’ as an area “in the south-east of Nigeria that comprises the states of Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Anambra.

So i don't know where you got south south from?

Read the document and stop the misinformation, i am tired of arguing

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/974875/NGA_-Biafran_secessionist_groups_-_CPIN.pdf

You really need to be educated on these thing.
Of course I read the part where it is written that they recognize the five SE states as Biafra.
But one thing you do not know is that membership of IPOB is drawn from SE and SS, so if a SS person is a member of IPOB, the IPOB organisation will always give a reference to identify the IPOB member to the British authorities, so I can assure you that these asylum thing will cover SS IPOB members.
You think these people are fools. You think they also don't know of Asari Dokubo who is the chairman of IPOB customary government. They know these things. What matters to them is the evidence of persecution and IPOB or MASSOB membership.

Physical Biafra is a totally different thing, that will be decided at the appointed time. A referendum solves everything.

One major point of logic. The asylum is not being granted to Biafrans, but to persecuted members of IPOB and MASSOB. I know the membership of those organisations is drawn from just SS and SE
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
rummmy:
let me ask you a question,have the same government proscribe Boko Haram?

If they haven't proscribe bokoharam terrorist, the army won't be in borno fighting

1 Like

Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Trimjos: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If they haven't proscribe bokoharam terrorist, the army won't be in borno fighting

what of Killer fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by rummmy: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

fighting for years without any meaningful achievement?
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Whois(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Trimjos:

what of Killer fulani herdsmen?

According to thebosstrevor1 Fulani is not the problem buh we know he is being emotional. Na the same jealousy emotions made him to create this topic. You can't fool the wise duh cool grin

Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by amuwo1980: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Heart attack will kill u soon

1 Like

Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Tochj(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sifia pain o
Don't worry yourself
I go clear for your eyes soon
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by jude79(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Iiiipooob embarassed iz a a ah te te riioh mh risk embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed or ganisatio tione!! heee!!! haaaa!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Continue to cry until mama aminu bucket full, that's your punishment for irrelevant post.
Re: Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. by Whois(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
NNAMDI KANU IS A TERRORIST.

IPOB ARE TERRORISTS.

THAT IS THE TRUTH.

IF THE UK GOVERNMENT IS GIVING ASYLUM TO IPOB, THEY SHOULD ALSO EXTEND THE ASYLUM TO BOKOHARAM MEMBERS...LET THEM HAVE A REUNION IN LONDON.

WE NEED A PEACEFUL NIGERIA.

Jealousy isn't about love and caring about someone, it's about feeling insecure and scared about the future. Jealousy is a terrible disease get well soon op embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funniest Reactions On Yahaya Bello Saying 'all Nigerians' Asking Him To Run For / Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles / What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.