Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

All You Need To Know Visiting OMU RESORT! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All You Need To Know Visiting OMU RESORT! (1453 Views)

Omu Resort Lagos In Pictures (Video) / Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort / A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know Visiting OMU RESORT! by Toun2020: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2021
OMU RESORT

Omu resort is one of the many beautiful recreational centres for vacation or picnic, located at 1, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Way, Ibeju, Lekki. It is not only built for kids, it is a great hangout spots for adults.

It is a facility packed resort with a zoo, an amusement park, a water park, sea world and a massive car parking facility.

The many adventures in Omu resort includes Go-kart, Quad biking, paintball, Mini-Golf, Archery, Mechanical bull riding, Horse riding, Boat ride, pirate ship, Bouncing castles, Basketball court, Merry rides, roller coaster, Water slides and space ship.

For pictures lover like I am, there are quite a number of sculptures available at the resort, some of which includes Peugeot old model, A big ancient cooking pot, Tallest man(8feets 3inches), crocodile, chimpanzee, and lot more.

Talk of systematized resort, then give it to Omu resort. Provision of tent, table and chairs are made available to tourists, foods and drinks are allowed into the resort with no charge for a group of five but corkage fee for above five.

The Zoo is packed with various species of animals which include; Tortoise, Alligators, Geese, Hyenas, Jackals, Monkeys, Giraffe, Zebra, Porcupines, Lion, Python, Chimpanzees, Horse, Caracal, Peacock and many more, It showcases information about the animals which gives you access to learn more about them. I had the opportunity to watch the Lionness get fed, it was indeed an emotional moment watching the Lionness feed on the 'innocent looking goat'.

The Seaworld is an indoor aquarium with different sections that display several species of fishes such as long nosed elephant fish, African catfish, snakehead fish, reed fish, electric fish, moon fish, mud fish, etc.

Finally, give it up to the baddest DJ, whattttt The DJ at the resort did an amazing job. The way he alternates and synchronize from classical, pop, rock, country songs, hip-hops etc should be studied. The DJ made the time spent at the resort worthwhile. I danced and vibed all through.

All in one, Omu resort has a lot of facilities in place to make your stay a memorable one.

Follow my Instagram tour page for more insights on Omu resort www.instagram.com/bella_trips
#explore #omuresort #placesinlagos

Re: All You Need To Know Visiting OMU RESORT! by marshalldgreat(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2021
kiss
Re: All You Need To Know Visiting OMU RESORT! by iHart(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2021
More pictures please
Re: All You Need To Know Visiting OMU RESORT! by Toun2020: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2021
iHart:
More pictures please

Please visit my Instagram for more pictures and videos www.instagram.com/bella_trips
Re: All You Need To Know Visiting OMU RESORT! by iHart(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Toun2020:

Please visit my Instagram for more pictures and videos www.instagram.com/bella_trips
post pictures so it can hit front page na
Re: All You Need To Know Visiting OMU RESORT! by Toun2020: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
iHart:
post pictures so it can hit front page na

Hahahhahahahaha...

Here you go �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To USA What's The Best Visa Application? / Entering Nigeria / Good Hotels And Guest Houses In Ikoyi Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.