Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (43742 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Good
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by BlessedNuel: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
This matter no be child's play oh...The fight for freedom no easy at all.

Hello,if you need Original Raw Honey..do Well to contact me O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now....It's Natural and Unadulterated

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
SEE HOW THESE IPOB TERRORISTS ARE HAPPY.

THE SAME BRITISH EMPIRE AND LORD LUGARD THEY HATE AND DESPISE.

THEY ARE SO HAPPY THAT BRITAIN WROTE A REPORT ON IPOB.

SPITS.

NIGERIA FOREVER.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Tetrahedron: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
And to think that a sitting Minister of Information actually threatened a whole section of the country on national TV !
“When fighting starts they will be the first to run”... what does he mean by that if not threatening war!!

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by ceaser: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Opé o. The breakup is imminent. It will be OYO for Fulanis. If the Hausas love 'emselves, they should prepare to chase dem Fulanis away and reclaim the lost glory of the north before usmanu "downgrade" fodiyo took over that place.

The south will be a formidable force to reckon with internationally. And while international agencies will troop to Southern Nigeria for tourism, industrialization and commerce, terrorists will troop to Northern Nigeria to open ISIS headquarters there.

But who's gonna pay up the Chinese loan now? I think the home state of the person that borrowed the money should be made to pay it.

Buhari isn't from Katsina, is he? And I hope Katsina isn't in the North.

Saltybear:

They are happy yes and you are crying .

We in Edo state are waiting for the Niger delta republic to leave you Yorubas alone with Fulani

Cry me a river

Tufiakwa! Fulanis are invaders, destroyer of worlds and killer of dreams. We gladly dash you the Fulanis. You can dash them to the Hausas if you feel like.

Asadujames202:
Let me reiterate this

As a matter of fact,

Any Yoruba man or woman wishing or hoping to migrate to the prosperous Republic of Biafra (for economic reasons)

Must first bag an A in IGBO language from a reputable institution home or abroad

Have you no shame?! Read yourself again and tell when such policy was applied to Igbos by their Hausa and Yoruba hosts country wide. These ideologies of yours are the types that kill the potentials of a nation.

18 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
My concern is that whenever Igbo people are making move away from Nigeria some people from other region will be crying yet they will say nothing on the level of bad treatment to Igbo's in Nigeria.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by ogub(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
The foreigners actually now's the truth let Nigerian government keep deceiving themselves

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Patrioticman007(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
SEE HOW THESE OPOB TERRORISTS ARE HAPPY.

THE SAME BRITISH EMPIRE AND LORD LUGARD THEY HATE.

SPITS

What tribe started the first coup d'etat in Nigeria, Answer Igbo's.
What tribe truncated first democracatic institution in Nigeria, Answer Igbo's.
What tribe is notorious for crimes at the community of nations & battering Nigeria's image, Answer Igbo's.
It will be a great achievement for Nigeria to let them leave on the condition that not one single Igbo family will be allowed into Nigeria, in 200 years time.
South Sudan will be Paradise to some people.

Long live Nigeria.
Long Live Africa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by DennisEche(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
YolobaMuslim:
Watch Benin Republic refugees avoid this thread like a plague!
grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by adenigga(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe:
Did The British government say anything about Sunday igboho grin abi dem no regard am? cheesy

They are still sleeping....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by adonnei: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by valinno(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Long Live IPOB
Long live Nnamdi kanu

27 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by mrdharkchild(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Finally Nnamdi kanus persistence has paid.
Long live IPOB.
Long live Biafra.
Long live the vision.
Nigerians, what do u have to say about this?
Continue dropping your spiteful and hateful comments. But we all know Nigerians would be claiming Biafrans outside d country fro asylum reasons.

Fucking hypocrites.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by kingthreat(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nnamdi Kanu is an enigma.. The true definition of a celebrity

And you will gladly give him a good head.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Bahose(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe:
Did The British government say anything about Sunday igboho grin abi dem no regard am? cheesy
hahahaha kikiki he need 29 years experience

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by AmgrayLogistics: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Congrats

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Free USA warehouse Address
Check our nairaland thread
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
mrdharkchild:
grin grin grin grin grin
Finally Nnamdi kanus persistence has paid.
Long live IPOB.
Long live Biafra.
Long live the vision.
Nigerians, what do u have to say about this?
Continue dropping your spiteful and hateful comments. But we all know Nigerians would be claiming Biafrans outside d country fro asylum reasons.

Fucking hypocrites.

This is what Nigeria has to say.

In 20 years, you will still be carrying Nigerian passport and living in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by kevapet: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Helinues, sarrki, simplyleo, uptimum123, what do we do now? If Biafra is declared today, U.K might recognize them o. Mannabbgrills what's to do? grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by pointstores(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nawa
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Obidon1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Let my people go

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by funkybroyouknow: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by knightsTempler: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
One group of people in (southern) Nigeria I will always feel sorry for are the folks with N250M houses and Range Rovers and N23M in the bank who think that these things make them part of Nigeria's establishment.

I'll always be thankful to my dad for disabusing me of such notions

It is possible to live in the same neighbourhoods, eat in the same restaurants, attend the same schools, fly to the same destinations and have the same social graces as the owners of Nigeria, without ever being close to being one of them.

So many of us do not understand this.

In my lifetime, I've seen so many of said southerners rise and fall, all the while desperately keeping up appearances while the ground under their feet gives way, all the while not understanding what was happening and why.

The establishment is small. It is ethnic. It is filial.

If you understand what Nigeria is and accept it, you will be under no illusions. IBB did not liberalise some sectors of the economy and give out mining and trade licensing favours to benefit southerners so that we could later challenge his children.

Know this and have peace.

The establishment - the real establishment, not the 55 year-old drinking clubs in Lagos - understands the concept of controlling people by giving them something to lose.

You're not one of them because you have those things. They simply *let* you have them. As long as you behave.

The day M.K.O. Abiola stopped playing ball, the establishment had no more use for him and it mothballed him in prison to the end of his life, and machine gunned his wife.

The establishment is small. It is ethnic. It is filial.

You will never be part of it.

Nigeria must disintegrate for Everyone to find its true path.

-David Hundeyin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Bahose(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
My concern is that whenever Igbo people are making move away from Nigeria some people from other region will be crying yet they will say nothing on the level of bad treatment to Igbo's in Nigeria.
correct!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

SPITS.

NIGERIA FOREVER.

We in Edo state are waiting for the Niger delta republic to leave you Yorubas alone with Fulani

Cry me a river

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Asadujames202(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Let me reiterate this

As a matter of fact,

Any Yoruba man or woman wishing or hoping to migrate to the prosperous Republic of Biafra (for economic reasons)

Must first bag an A in IGBO language from a reputable institution home or abroad

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Saltybear:

Cry me a river

Bye bye....

Nigeria forever.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Skillsnigeria: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
hmmm
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Plut01: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2021

The path might be rough but the ship shall sail to its destination.

Long live IPOB!
Long the live the indigenous people of Biafra!!
Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!!!

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by showafrica(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
YolobaMuslim:
Watch Benin Republic refugees avoid this thread like a plague!

La vu la jo, de republica de Benin Afonjas..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
If yorubas, north and South south form country I wonder who the new region they will be marginalizing will be cheesy

Who the new region that they will be doing rule me I rule u turn by turn power sharing will be while one region they keep it away from power

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by samwillyco1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe:

He is not yet known by them

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by November1857(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

SPITS.

NIGERIA FOREVER.
yes Nigeria forever for core north ! North West and north east

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

VAT Collection: Appeal Court Orders Rivers, Lagos To Maintain Status Quo / Joe Igbokwe: Ebelechukwu Obiano Deserved The Slap From Bianca Ojukwu / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.