Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (43757 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Pauljj: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Igbodicool(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
hammerDK:
IF UK DONT MAKE A U-TURN AND WE GO TO BIAFRA WITHOUT THEIR SUPPORT, THEN ISRAEL AND AMERICA WILL TAKE THE PLACE OF UK.

ALL THEIR COLONIAL EFFORT WOULD BE COMPLETELY LOST AND RELEGATED
Don't start that your religion and religious nonsense here now.

BIAFRA AS A YOUNG 21ST CENTURY NATION, HAS ALOT OF OPTIONS.

IT IS ALSO NATURALLY ENDOWNED WITH GREAT HUMAN RESOURCES, AS WELL AS NATURAL RESOURCES AND CAPITAL.

A JUDEO-CATHOLIC NATION.
Don't start that your religion and religious nonsense here now.
Catholic will be to the east what Islam is to the north.
Mission aborted!
Biafra will be a secular state!
Mostly Christians
Then Judaism
Then Catholicism
Then ATR!
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by McStoic(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
Franzinni:
Chest beating will fill this thread ...

That's just the way it is...changes(2pac)

If we beat our chest, na wetin we gain. At least we get chest to beat, you wetin you dey beat??
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Jonathan39: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
We will do better in our own country. We deserve better and should not settle for less. Igbos compete all over the world not just Lagos and Abuja or Nigeria. With Biafra, no black race will come close to ignos in terms of innovation
Maobichek:

Good evening, you doubted his identity because he said that break up is not the solution? I must tell you this simple truth: that majority of Igbos want to be free from Nigeria do not mean that all Igbos want Biafra.

Igbos always suffer discrimination and hate but Igbos are not the worst hit in this country. if you go to Lagos, Abj, Kano etc, Igbos are doing very well and are effectively competing on all fronts.

Though their is always differential treatment when it Igbo, I know that not all Igbos would want Biafra and anyone against Biafra should not be seen as non-Igbo, thank you

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Jonathan39: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Go to the back stage then, your igboness needs to be verified, not all those who claim Igbos are actually Igbo. Even if you are Igbo, you belong to the Minority as far as agitation for Biafra is concerned.
Coldie:

For real as much as I hate injustice, I am igbo and I do not support Nigerias breakup.

It's in the interest of our people to stop this agitation and address for how everybody can unite and heal wounds from our past that to cause problems, cause I know these agitations these problems we are causing will all backfire back on us, and to make matters worst Nigeria won't still break

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Aboguede(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Confusion everywhere grin shocked
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by ALISMILE(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe:
Did The British government say anything about Sunday igboho grin abi dem no regard am? cheesy
So without the British government validating your cause you can't make headway in life?
Well, not everyone is like you
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Gigaplexmonk: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
McStoic:

Are you aware that Lai Mohammed on behalf of the FG responded to it? So why would they be angry at UK if that were a lie? I tire for una ooo

You are very funny...you did not deny that fact that the information is false...the fact is that the information does not exist on the UK govt website. The OP copied an existing document on Nigeria, edited it and posted it to deceive people. FACT! I don't know about Lai Mohammad's response and the relevance to this post.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by NikAustine: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
SEE HOW THESE IPOB TERRORISTS ARE HAPPY.

THE SAME BRITISH EMPIRE AND LORD LUGARD THEY HATE AND DESPISE.

THEY ARE SO HAPPY THAT BRITAIN WROTE A REPORT ON IPOB.

SPITS.

NIGERIA FOREVER.
If Nigeria divide you go die ba?..na by force? person say e no like you, e no want marry u again..you still dey force m

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Fucktardgirl(f): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Machinegun91:
Are you on WhatsApp?
I make use of my laptop.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Franzinni: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
McStoic:

If we beat our chest, na wetin we gain. At least we get chest to beat, you wetin you dey beat??

your sistas shamlamdubli!

Haha you asked for it nwanne!
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by NikAustine: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is what Nigeria has to say.

In 20 years, you will still be carrying Nigerian passport and living in Nigeria.
That will only be if Nigeria restructure early to save it but if not...forget it. BIAFRA will come
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Machinegun91(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Fucktardgirl:
I make use of my laptop.
let's relate nah
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Willie007: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Karemarealty288(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Akiara:
HEARTACHE LOADING...LOADING!!!!

They are already hugging pillars and High Tension.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by nextstep(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
4. There are so many groups agitating, they never come together as one: MASSOB, IPOB, ESN,Oyigbo , Kanu and Uwazuruike. That's not how you successfully agitate and get things done.

McStoic:
That your number 4 just stigmatised your intelligence? Woow, I am super shocked by your ignorance. First read up facts and be sure of yourself before making comments in an enlightened forum like this. Thank you.

It wasn't until recently that Uwazuruike dissolved and merged with IPOB after so many years of rivalry. I'm saying the joining should continue - how much energy was spent, and is being spent, on the various groups who are ultimately fighting for the same thing.

There are quite a lot of proverbs that emphasize the power of unity and cooperation. I don't remember any about how disparate groups (all doing their own thing) achieving anything. Pardon my ignorance.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Cleanworld(f): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
baba4thegehs:
I really hope this day comes to pass.

But my fear is the current people and leaders are not as visionary and foresighted as Ojukwu, it's a an extreme and unimaginable endeavor to request for a sovereign state and not have like a concrete plans in plans in place to move the state and the people forward.

It's scary.

But I think Nigeria in itself cannot make progress unless there is a division. The federal system has failed for so many years I think its time to explore other systems.

Goodluck.

Do you think we should continue to hope and pray that our past and present leaders will help our situation without us wanting to do something about it by ourselves and for ourselves?

I'm afriad solution is far beyond us if we can stand for our rights now
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by chaloskyx: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
IT SEEMS THE NIGERIAN LOYALIST EYES ARE NOW OPENING AND CAN SEE THE FOOLISHNESS BEHIND THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA. SEE LETS GET THIS RIGHT WE ARE NOT CLAMORING TO SPLIT THE COUNTRY SO THAT WE CAN BE ENEMIES BUT RATHER SO THAT WE CAN EACH DEVELOP OUR REGIONS AT THIER OWN PACE , BE ABLE TO HOLD OUR REGIONAL LEDERS ACCOUNTABLE AND HAVE MUTUAL RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER SIMPLE DONT LET THESE GOOD FOR NOTHING SOUTHERN WESTERN AND EASTERN LEADERS CONFUSE YOU THEY DONT WANT THIS CAUSE THEY WONT BE ABLE TO HIDE ALL THE ATROCITIES THEY HAVE COMMITED AND WOULD BE EXPOSED AS TO THE DAMAGE AND SABOTAGE THEY HAVE DONE TO THIS COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Fucktardgirl(f): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Machinegun91:
let's relate nah
I really appreciate but I am engaged. Thanks for asking. smiley
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Alexis11: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
[s]I still wonder why Yorubas despite their acclaimed education and enlightenment lack the confidence to stand on their own and build their own dream Odudua country.

It's shameful that Yorubas depend on Niger Delta crude oil to survive and reason they keep aligning with terrorist loving, backward-thinking Hausa-Fulanis instead of coming together to fight to have their own Odudua nation.[/s]

It's a big shame.

Yoruba ronu oh

small pikin wan talk by force cheesy
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
YorubarLord:
Yet you go to their land to make a living and work as ashawo. Let's hope you get your prostitutez self back to your Godforsaken region after you get your own country cos we are tired of tolerating ingrates

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by nlreserve: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
SEE HOW THESE IPOB TERRORISTS ARE HAPPY.

THE SAME BRITISH EMPIRE AND LORD LUGARD THEY HATE AND DESPISE.

THEY ARE SO HAPPY THAT BRITAIN WROTE A REPORT ON IPOB.

SPITS.

NIGERIA FOREVER.
Nigeria is sinking and you are still dreaming and wishing. Lol!
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Akuruoulo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
YolobaMuslim:
Abandoned by pained Benin Republic fugitives. Now on page 7, cheesy.

EE PAIN THEM

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by sleemomymy: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Why are so blind to what the British government is trying to do to us. They recognise our potential as a nation. They know that if we mistakenly get it right with our population, that is the end of modern slavery.
The tactics is divide and rule. As a nation we should not fall for it. They use religion, tribalism and ethnicity to propagate their agenda.
By God grace they will all fail.
LONG LIVE NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by CaptainAyub: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2021
YorubarLord:
I hope you know oduduwa republic would make its own constitution which will include confiscating any properties in yoruba land. I'll advise you sell it and go back to your landlocked tiny redmud region before then grin
owo mi da mentality.
Always waiting for crumbs.
Open shop and hustle like IPOB yewts=no.
Na crumbs better for una
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Yankee101: 12:17am On Apr 22, 2021
An Igbo plebiscite is not verboten, it's taking the Niger Delta along that scares the power brokers
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:36am On Apr 22, 2021
knightsTempler:
One group of people in (southern) Nigeria I will always feel sorry for are the folks with N250M houses and Range Rovers and N23M in the bank who think that these things make them part of Nigeria's establishment.

I'll always be thankful to my dad for disabusing me of such notions

It is possible to live in the same neighbourhoods, eat in the same restaurants, attend the same schools, fly to the same destinations and have the same social graces as the owners of Nigeria, without ever being close to being one of them.

So many of us do not understand this.

In my lifetime, I've seen so many of said southerners rise and fall, all the while desperately keeping up appearances while the ground under their feet gives way, all the while not understanding what was happening and why.

The establishment is small. It is ethnic. It is filial.

If you understand what Nigeria is and accept it, you will be under no illusions. IBB did not liberalise some sectors of the economy and give out mining and trade licensing favours to benefit southerners so that we could later challenge his children.

Know this and have peace.

The establishment - the real establishment, not the 55 year-old drinking clubs in Lagos - understands the concept of controlling people by giving them something to lose.

You're not one of them because you have those things. They simply *let* you have them. As long as you behave.

The day M.K.O. Abiola stopped playing ball, the establishment had no more use for him and it mothballed him in prison to the end of his life, and machine gunned his wife.

The establishment is small. It is ethnic. It is filial.

You will never be part of it.

Nigeria must disintegrate for Everyone to find its true path.

Give credit to David Hundeyin man

smiley
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Akwason: 12:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria should be great again in our lifetime

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by selemempe: 3:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Bouz:
Why are you like dis guy. No be competition na undecided
grin
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by RealDaughter(f): 3:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Even Britain are yet to know the ability of these people called Biafrans,Assylum is not a big deal,give us What we want and wash Biafrans leave Britain and all over the world back home,na Britain go dey seek Biafran visa. No be mouth.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:41am On Apr 22, 2021
Asadujames202:
Let me reiterate this

As a matter of fact,

Any Yoruba man or woman wishing or hoping to migrate to the prosperous Republic of Biafra (for economic reasons)

Must first bag an A in IGBO language from a reputable institution home or abroad

You are very funny. Even some Igbos do not know how to speak Igbo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos / Boko Haram ‘Governor’, ‘Three-Star Commander’ Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.